Episode 239: The Past of Don McGriffin Part 1: Origins

"Hello Ask or Dare Fans. Today's episode will not be about Durand or any of his friends. Today, we shall be going to the past back to the life of Durand's predecessor and former Grand Hero of Authoria, Don McGriffin. Back in the penultimate episode of the Save FSW arc, the Ask or Dare Heroes explained to Durand, and all of you, the history of Don McGriffin and how he went from hero to zero. Today, we're gonna be looking at how Don McGriffin came to Authoria in the first place."

"Don McGriffin was a Canadian boy born and raised in Ontario by a family of thieves. They taught him how to be one of them, and loved him dearly. One faithful day, on his 8th birthday, Don's family was arrested after being caught in a trap set by the police. Soon, he's taken away from his family"

Don: NO!! *dragged away from his parents*

Don's Father: Don, my boy...

Don's Mother: Be a good boy, won't you? Please... Don't end up like us.

Don's Parents: WE LOVE YOU!! *driven away from their son*

Don: COME BAAACCCKKK!!

"With his birth family now thrown into prison, never to see their son again, the young Don was taken to an orphanage, where he would spend the rest of his young life in. Don grew angry, hostile and selfish, refusing to make friends. He was only focused on one thing. To break his family out of prison."

Don: I'll get them back... Those jerks will pay...

"At the age of 13, Don ran away from the orphanage to bring his revenge scheme to fruition. However, he was faced with a VERY nasty surprise. Via the news, it was reported that his parents were indeed dead."

Don: No... NO... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

"Now with his life's purpose gone, Don fell into a deep depression... And spent the rest of his young life roaming the streets of Ontario. One day, now 15 years old, after falling asleep, after waking up, Don finds himself in the streets of an all new place. Authoria, a place where Cartoon, Anime and Video Game characters "supposedly" live together in harmony. Sound familiar?"

Don: Where the hell am I now?!

"Suddenly, a car pulls up to where Don is. And out comes a familiar face."

???: Hello there! You seem to be in trouble. May I help?

Don: Huh? Who the hell are you?

Clara: Oh! Where are my manners? My name is Clara Yotsuba, heiress of the Yotsuba Zaibatsu!

"That's right! Clara is Don's Hana!"