Episode 267: Inavding the HQ!

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars: Thailand Invasion. The Thailand Government begins their attack in both Authoria and the Tekken Realm. Yggdrasil is greeted by Lidia Sobieska, Prime Minister of Poland, who came to fight. However, due to her hostility towards Durand for being the reason why this war started, she refuses to join their side and goes to pursue Thailand on her own. Meanwhile, the Authoria Team takes out their portion of Thailand's forces with relative ease. However, Durand and his group has their trip to Thailand interrupted by Lidia, and the Poland Military, with the intention of taking the leader into custody. Not being one to surrender, Durand stands his ground and explains the truth about why this war started and his goal of stopping Thailand. Seeing the determination in his eyes but still not fully trusting him, Lidia challenges the Master Hero to a fight, promising she and her army will ally themselves with Durand's team if he defeats her. It was a close bout, but Durand came out on top. After being bested and seeing his resolve, Lidia and her army agree to work alongside our Heroes. And so, they all make their way to the Thailand Government HQ, to end the war for good."

"After a half-hour long flight, Durand and co get close to the HQ."

Me: It's been a long ride guys, but we're finally here.

Haruhi: About time.

"The Thailand Government spots Durand's jet, along with the Poland's helicopter approaching."

T. Government Soldier: ท่าน! Durand และผองเพื่อนใกล้เข้ามาแล้ว! และดูเหมือนจะมีการสำรองข้อมูลด้วย! (Sir! Durand and his friends are approaching! And they seem to have backup too!)

T. Government General: *arrogant grin* เราจะฆ่าพวกมันก่อนที่พวกมันจะมีโอกาสได้เจอเพื่อนที่น่าสมเพชด้วยซ้ำ ยิงพวกเขาลง!! (We'll kill them before they even have a chance to see their pathetic friend. SHOOT THEM DOWN!!)

"The Thailand Government Soldiers bust their rocket launchers, and shoot at the jet."

Me: AW S**T!

"Durand shoots down the rockets."

Jin: Firing already...

Me: I'll be damned to let this baby be shot down!

"The Poland Military shoots down the rockets targeted towards them."

T. Government General: ยิงต่อไปจนกว่าพวกเขาจะตาย! (Keep shooting until they're dead!)

"The Thailand Government keeps shooting at the aircrafts, but their shots never land."

Haruhi: Why do they even bother?