Episode 208: Urara's True Love?

Lincoln: Hey Loud Crowd! This episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars is sponsored by our new video game, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl!

SpongeBob: Play as 20 of your favorite Nicktoons All-Stars in this new platform fighter that'll make Smash Ultimate cry back to Sakurai!

Jenny: And be sure to stay tuned, as DLC will soon be on the horizon! So I hope you guys are ready to see me duke it out soon! And who knows, maybe Goku will join in too!

Lori: So what are you waiting for? Get the game today and let the chaos begin!

Lincoln: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl! Avaliable on Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Steam, Xbox One and Xbox Series X! Rated E10+! Now then, back to you, Durand!

Me: Thanks for the sponsorship, guys! Anyways, hello everyone and welcome to the 207th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys!

Chloe and April: Hey sweetie!

*Do I even need to say it?*

Me: Ah, Deondre! What you got for us today?

Deondre: Well, here's my first question. Urara, this is a serious question I need to ask you.

Urara: Oh ok... What is it?

Deondre: I need to know now. Who are you dating? Wade or Syrup. Don't be like Rachel! You're my 2nd favorite Gogo girl. Don't make me regret it.

Urara: *sigh* I had a feeling someone would ask this sooner or later. Actually, you know what? This is actually good. I can finally get this out of the way. Me and Wade are a couple, and I intend to keep it that way.

Wade: *sigh* That's a relief!

Deondre: Good to hear! Anyways, for my next question, how do you guys feel about the upcoming Kirby game, Kirby & the Forgotten Land?

Lily: I'm so hyped! I love Kirby so much!Who doesn't love him?

Mandy: I don't.

Lily: No one cares what YOU think, Mandy! *pouty face*

Me: Y'know, Lily was actually the one that insisted for Kirby to be part of Ask or Dare: Video Game All-Stars. And I couldn't afford to say no to her because she's too cute, and I knew what wrath would be bestowed upon me.

Emily: Good. You know what the punishment is.

Deondre: Well that's cool to hear! Anyways, for my first dare, I dare CatDog to do a cartwheel!

Cat: What?!

Dog: A Cartwheel?!

CatDog: But we don't have any legs!

Deondre: Oh come on! Just try it!

Cat: *sigh* Alright... Let's do it, Dog.

*Cat pushes himself up first, then Dog pushes himself up. Then they try to do a midair spin, but end up falling*

Deondre: Game over...

Cat: See?! We can't do a cartwheel!

Deondre: Huh. Well then, I suppose I'll be on my way now. See you guys later!

Chloe and April: Bye sweetie!

*you already know what happens next*

Me: Well in that case, I suppose this is a good place to end off today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Sorry it took so long to get this episode. Once again, special thanks to Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl for sponsoring today's episode! As always, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!