Episode 197: Protect the City!

*Brando, his harem, V4 and IC all sit around Authoria, waiting for Chucky's assault*

Brando: *sigh*

V4: Hey, what's wrong, Brando?

Brando: It's been over an hour and Chucky STILL hasn't shown his ugly ass face here. I'm starting to grow both bored and impatient. Durand better pay me extra for this.

Minako: Awwwww, cheer up, sweetie! I know something that'll cheer you up!

Brando: And that is?

*Minako jumps onto Brando and kisses him on the lips. Then they start making out*

IC: Seriously, guys?! Making out at a time like this?!

Minako: Buzz off, IC! You're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend! *goes back to making out with Brando*

IC: Ugh...

V4: Just leave them be. We can handle Chucky ourselves.

*an explosion can be heard in the distance*

V4: What was that?!

Chucky Bots: CHUCK-E-CHEESE'S FOREVER. DURAND WILL PAY.

*the Citizens start running away as the Chucky Bots start causing destruction across Authoria*

Minami: Well s**t...

IC: You guys take care of the Bots! I'll deal with the lovebirds.

V4: Gotcha!

*V4 and the remnants of Brando's Harem start going after the Chucky Bots*

IC: Hey! Quit kissing! *grabs Minako out of Brando's arms*

Minako: Hey! Let go of me!!

Brando: Whaddya want now, IC?!

IC: Bruh, did you NOT hear the explosion?!

Brando: What explosion?

IC: Chucky's here, in AUTHORIA! RIGHT NOW!!

Minako: HUH?! HE IS?!

IC: YES! Now quit kissing and start fighting! *starts running towards the Chucky Bots*

Brando: Time to get serious!