The Finale of Vengeful Virtual Assault!

"After facing grueling challenges, old resurrected foes, and losing literally EVERYONE he loved, driven with a desire for revenge, Durand is prepared for his final battle against the mastermind of this whole mess. To avenge everyone he loved, and as the last remaining hope of Authoria."

Me: It's time to end this.

"After clutching his locket of him and his friend, he enters the boss door, and so, he meets the mastermind, cloaked to seal his face."

???: Welcome, Durand Lewis.

Me: There you are, you BASTARD!! You took EVERYONE I LOVED FROM ME!! I'M GONNA ENJOY SEEING ALL OF YOUR BLOOD SPEWING OUT YOUR PATHETIC BODY...

???: Ha! Now you know how it feels to lose EVERYTHING you've had! Everything you had was MINE! And now, you FINALLY suffered the consequences!

Me: Wait... What are you talking about?! I don't even know who you are! Unless...

???: *evil chuckle* So you FINALLY grew a brain, eh?

Me: No... It can't be!

???: That's right, IT'S ME!!

"The man removes his cloak, and it's... A Ugandan Knuckles?!"

Me: WHAT THE HELL?!

Don?: What?! It's me, Don McGriffin!

Me:

Don?: YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME?!

Me: That's ridiculous! There's no way you could be Don! You're just a dead meme!

Don?: SEIZE YOUR LAUGHTER, BOY! I AM THE REAL DON MCGRIFFIN!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD?!

Me: Don't get the wrong idea, I'm still pissed as hell you killed them! But even I can't resist laughing at your ridiculous face!

Don?: You'll regret mocking ME!!

Me: Anyways, Don McGriffin or not, prepare to die.

"Durand pulls out the Infinity Gauntlet and snaps the Udondan Knuckles out of existence."

Udondan:

Me: *sigh* Well that was an unsatisfying conclusion... But, at least everyone can rest in peace. I suppose... This sucks...

"Durand leaves the lair in sadness, confusion and unsatisfaction. And so, the story of the Ask or Dare Heroes, had come to an end..."

NAH, JUST KIDDING!!

Happy April Fools Day from Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars!!