Episode 195: Kidnapping Chaos in Glitch City!

*Deondre and his squad finally arrive at Glitch City*

Deondre: This is the place, right Chloe?

Chloe: Yep.

Esdeath: Why did Durand make me stuck with you lot?

Arkayna: Esdeath, now is not the time to be complaining about being with us. Now where's Logan?

Usagi: Hey! There he is! LOGAN!! OVER HERE!!

Logan: Huh? *turns around and notices Deondre and the others* Deondre! *runs over to Deondre*

Deondre: Hey Logan!

Logan: Where's Durand?

Chloe: Oh, he's busy protecting Authoria, so he sent us over here to aid you!

Logan: Oh, I see.

Esdeath: What do you want, boy?

Kim: Esdeath! Don't be rude!

Esdeath: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

Kim: .....

Erika: So Logan, what's the problem again?

Logan: The restaurants here in Glitch City are all being vandalized and destroyed! No one knows who's doing it, but everytime a restaurant's destroyed, there's this message written in blood that says, CHUCK-E-CHEESE'S FOREVER. DURAND WILL PAY.

Dark Dream: That must be Chucky's doing.

Logan: Wait, Chucky?! As in Chucky from Chuck-e-Cheese's?!

Regina: Yep.

Logan: But why would HE cause all this?!

Usagi: Ever heard about the controversy about Chuck-e-Cheese's reusing old pizza?

Logan: Yes.

Deondre: Well, it got all the Chuck-e-Cheese's chains in Authoria taken down due to violating numerous health codes after it was exposed in the last 2 episodes of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars.

Logan: Oh, I see...

Erika: Hey, didn't you mention having a nephew or something?

Logan: Right. There are reports of children in Glitch City going missing, including my nephew, Elliot. My brother has become paranoid about this and is slowly losing all his sanity the longer Elliot is gone from him.

Chloe: Oh, that's right! You brought him to our show in the episode after Jenny and the Tropical Rouge girls made their debut...

Regina: Sorry to hear that, Logan...

Kim: Don't worry, Logan. We'll get him back, as well as the rest of the kidnapped kids!

Arkayna: And restore Glitch City's restaurants!

Logan: Thanks guys!

Deondre: No problem, bro! Now, let's split up, look around the city and find some clues that might lead to Elliot and Chucky!

Chloe: Good idea! Let's go!

*the squad splits up and searches Glitch City*