Episode 198: Chucky's Last Stand!

*Brando, Fahkumram, IC, V4 and the others arrive to the field where the rest of us await*

Brando: We're finally here!

Me: Brando, good to see you! I take that the mission went smoothly?

V4: Yep!

Emily: Hey, who's that with you?!

Me: Wait a minute. I recognize him!

Fahkumram: Hm?

Patty: You do? Is he your daddy?

Me: Of course not! You're Fahkumram, right? The Legendary Muay Thai Champion from Thailand!

Fahkumram: Are you Durand?

Me: Why yes, I am! How'd you know bout me?

Fahkumram: You're all the rage back home. My daughter can't get enough of you.

Me: Heh! Guess our battle against the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corp got us for recognition in the Tekken realm!

Minako: Hey Durand, who's the new guy with you?

Elijah: Name's Elijah, AKA ThirdyEndozo! I'm a Filipino friend of V4! Oh, hey dude!

V4: Hey Elijah! I see you finally made your physical appearance to the others!

IC: *groans* Can we PLEASE get a move on?!

Me: Geez, sorry. Didn't know you hated introductions. Well guys, let's do this!

Everyone except Fahkumram: YEAH!!

Fahkumram: Hmph.

*we all barge into the cursed castle and are immediately greeted by Chucky Bots*

Chucky Bots: CHUCK-E-CHEESE'S FOREVER. DURAND WILL PAY.

Me: Whatever.

*we all take out the bots with ease*

Deondre: Too easy!

*as we get closer to the throne room, we're approached by more Chucky Bots. Only this time, they're trying to Kamikaze!*

Chucky Bots: CHUCK-E-CHEESE'S FOREVER!! DURAND WILL DIE!!

SpongeBob:

Clara: I got this!

*Clara makes a forcefield protecting us as the Chucky Bots self-destruct*

Me: Nice one, Clara! *kisses Clara on the cheek*