Forbidden area

On a windy cliff, a red haired woman sat under a pavilion drinking tea slowly. The wind brushed against her skin lightly , she gave off an ethereal feeling. All eyes looked to her with admiration and love. She seemed to enjoy the tea as a light smile graces her face, the air around her was calm. No one would think that three people were kneeling below the steps of the Pavilion. A woman sat in the corner playing an instrument, the song was slow but riveting. It also helped with the mood, the light and absentminded tap of the woman's finger against the cup in her hand went along with the tune.  The three kneeling below dared not to look up at the woman drinking tea, they were scared of what was to come. The song came to an end and the woman bowed , "Mistress I'll play another." The woman sitting in the other end of the table poured out more tea for the red haired woman and then herself.

"The three of you broke the rules." The three immediately bowed till their foreheads touched the grass beneath them when they heard the general's voice. The woman's black hair was tied up and a beautiful gold hairpin was showcased in her hair. Her glittering green eyes swept across the three, which made them shiver. "Please forgive us General, the incident will never happen again!" The leader of the three spoke up and the two followed up. "It isn't a matter of if it'll happen again. Why did it happen in the first place?" The general was getting angry thinking of what she heard the three saying to each other while on her way to the Mistress's cottage.

"General, those new villagers were saying those things and we were talking about it amongst ourselves. We ask for your forgiveness Bia." The men sat up crossed their hands over their chest and bowed once again. "Even if you weren't the one that originally said those things , for you to repeat them! Especially about someone that could've left you to die as your lives were getting sacrificed in a foolish war!" The general got even more upset at the thought. She slapped the stone table and snapped it into two. A pale hand reaches out and held the table, a second later the table was restored. The desserts and tea on the table nearly crashed to the floor, robbing the red haired woman of a delicacy.

The general was embarrassed and bowed to the woman. The woman waved her hand and the general sat back down. "Five days mining as punishment." The three bowed deeply before leaving. "Mistress, those new villagers are stirring up trouble again. We have to handle them before they get worse. Even though we rescued them, they're still so ungrateful of our kindness." The general spoke to the red haired woman but there was no response , the red haired woman just smiled at the General who seemed a bit too riled up about the villagers. The wind suddenly stopped blowing and a blue eyed man appeared. "Greetings Mistress." He bowed, "Those villagers have been taken care of." The blue eyed man was once on the run from his father's wolf pack because his mother was a dragon, who unfortunately died protecting him.

The wolves were brutal to the hybrids, they killed every hybrid they saw all on their King's orders. On the day they caught up to him and his mother, she could only use her body to protect him but even so the attacks were extremely vicious. When he was on his last breaths, a gentle wind surrounded him. A pair of golden eyes appeared as he stared into the sky and asked if he wanted help. He struggled to answer but he managed to clutch her hand and squeeze it tightly. She merely touched his forehead and his body started to heal, in fact his body felt better than before.  He gained the affinity of wind, an attribute his mother once had. Now he served her loyally, its been three hundred years since then. A sudden loud screech filled the air and everyone in the valley looked to the sky. The two divine birds were all grown up now, ready to serve at the Mistress's side.

Another screech followed the first but it was different from the first. "Look , its Opal and Opia!" Someone down below pointed out excitedly. One black and the other white, the feathers were glossy and looked soft to the touch. Their tails almost as long as their bodies. A person with wings flying in front of them, it seemed as though they were racing. Everyone knew who that man was, Rekka, the Mistress's only personal male servant. He was with the Mistress almost as long as the General but no one knew the story of how he came to serve the Mistress. Back on the cliff , the Mistress stood watching the direction the three were approaching her from. The strength of their wings were obviously stronger than before but the wind around them was extremely soft. As if two massive phoenixes were making their way towards her the two started to glide through the air more smoothly. "Pino" the blue eyed man bowed as he heard his name. "Mistress" she turned and sat down once again.

"Who will win?" Pino answered immediately, "The answer is simple Mistress. Whoever you want to win." The Mistress hummed as an answer while motioning for the elven girl who was playing the instrument in the corner to leave. "Dana" The girl stopped and bowed, her instrument on her back. "Get yourself ready" the girl bowed a little lower and turned to leave. Her eyes went to Rekka as he neared the cliff for a few seconds before scurrying away. As the three got closer to the cliff , the phoenixes got smaller and twist their bodies turning to their human form. Landing on the cliff , the three immediately sank to their knees, "Greetings Mistress."

Rekka rose first and the other two followed. Suddenly they were attacked. Rekka stepped to the side and walked around the fight to his Mistress's side, who paid no mind to the scuffle. His large black wings were shining in the sunlight and almost dragged on the ground behind him.  A sudden gust of dust made it's way towards the pavilion. Using one of his wings , he protected his Mistress from the dust. Rekka flicked his wing to get rid of the residue on him , he hated dirty things but wouldn't mind getting dirty to protect his Mistress. Seeing that his attack nearly disturbed his Mistress, Pino bowed as an apology before continuing the fight. "Mistress, let's move over to this side." Rekka helped the Mistress up and took her to the other side of the pavilion where she laid in the hammock. It came to a draw when both sides were held at the neck. They step away from each other and turn towards the pavilion.

The Mistress lay in the hammock with her eyes closed and her hand moving the fan up and down slowly which kept her a little cool. The sun was touching her skin warmly , giving it a light glow. "Greetings to Bia." The only Elder in the village stepped up the last step to come up the cliff. He was the Elder of the village but he belonged to the Vampire Kingdom yet because Bia saved his life, he respects her and serves as her subordinate. Everyone except Bia bowed to the man slightly, "Elder Ronin." As the old Elder of the Vampire Kingdom, he was to be respected even if he was her subordinate. Even as the youngest Elder in the world, he was ranked third in terms of power.