There Is No Climax 1

Flora and Nox were the first to arrive at the East gate, commanding the soldiers.  Hazel and those from the manor arrived at the North gate. Pino and Erebus were at the West gate. Rekka and the remaining shadow guards were placed at the palace. Rekka wasn't pleased with this but with both Opia and Opal gone, only he would be able to protect the entire palace and those within it. His yellow eyes gleamed in anger at Reina's actions right on the eve of battle. With the battle u going, none of them were aware of the changes happening in the valley.

"Clan Head!" Someone ran in the cave screaming but stopped upon seeing the two unlit candles. The black haired man stood with his hands behind his back quietly. A pair of footsteps stop outside the cave and a gasp followed. A white haired woman walked in the cave, her body trembling. "Father..." She called out to the man, upon hearing his daughter's call for him, his shoulders slumped. He turned to her, his face as stoic as he could get it. "They.. are gone." The woman fell to the ground. No tears, no words, just shock. She just sat there silently. Her mate walked in and she held onto him, looking into his eyes. "Dylan. This is some joke. Right?" Dylan didn't know how to answer his mate, he too was in shock. "Onyx..."

Upon seeing her mate's reaction, Onyx let out a screech. The entire forbidden area felt the pain, lost and heartbreak in her screech. Those in the valley even more so. They all stopped what they were doing and turned to the direction of the cliff and bowed their heads in silence. The Clan head listened to his daughter's mourning screech with a heavy heart. He turned to look at the candles once again only to see a black flame suddenly lit. Blinking a few times, he had to make sure it was there and reached out. The two black flames didn't burn him but he felt the familiar warmth. He threw his head back with laughter, drowning out Onyx's screech. Onyx could only pull at her father's hand in anger, "Father! How could yo-" she saw the two black flames on the candles.

"This-" Onyx wiped her tears and crawled over to the candles, reaching out to touch the flame. "Dylan. They're alive!" Dylan walked towards them and looked at the flame. "Black flames... They are experiencing rebirth!" The Clan Head once again threw his head back in later. "Fifteen hundred thousand years! Finally, our we are able to reclaim our birthright!" Onyx looked at the drawing above the candles and scrambled back, she lowered her head to the floor. "Hail the Great One!" The entire Phoenix Clan dropped to their knees one by one. "Hail the Great One!" Inside the room where Opal and Opia laid, the image of a person walked in. She stood over them and placed a palm on both of their heads. "It's time to rise. Experience your rebirth." A white light suddenly bursts out the room followed by two loud screeches. "Impossible!" Elder Haclin said in shock as he watched the skies.

Not just him. All the Elders except Elder Ronin were shocked. Approaching the Fae Kingdom, the Wolf King was also in shock. "Impossible! Not one but two! They went extinct in the Great War!" The fighting stopped as they watched the white light slowly disappear. One dark as night, the other white as snow flying around each other happily. Both complimenting the other like yin and yang. Once they reached high enough in the sky they released another screech then began circling one spot. The Wolf King saw this and was excited, "The phoenixes aren't attacking! Cut down all and enter that-" His words stop as he noticed the figure in the distance. Her white hair had spots of red, her face and body as well. The mark between her forehead looked like blood but when she wiped her face the mark stayed. The Wolf King looked at it longer and saw what it was. It was something that haunted him in his dreams for multiple years, the red half moon mark.

"Impossible. Impossible impossible. She's dead. She's dead. She died." Raci clutched his head, his eyes never straying from the woman's figure. He growled out her name angrily,  "Floraaa!!!!!!!!!!!" It echoed over the sound of the fighting, as if it were a clear day. Hearing her name screamed by that voice, Flora looked in his direction. Nox walked over to Flora, they decided to stretch their muscles instead of just commanding the troops. Raci's eyes got red with anger upon seeing this. "My King! Allow me to deal with him!" King Raci's right hand man said as he bowed.

Raci growled at the man who spoke and glared at him, "I'll deal with him myself! All of you stand back!" King Raci's right hand man whistled, "Fall back! Leave the wounded and fall back!" King Raci didn't bother with the man's words because he was more focused on the woman that looked the same as before. He saw her body going into the ground, he saw that nature had accepted her as a sea of black roses popped up. The right hand man looked at King Raci's captivated look and smirked secretly before stepping back as well. The fighting stopped and the soldiers stepped back, while making way for their King. The Fae, Hybrids and Angels stood their ground.

"Stop hiding behind these people and come forward or I kill them all." Raci threatened but no one budged. Instead they glared at him even more fiercely than before. "Even your 'new and improved' army is getting defeated by our army. You can do even less than they can." Raci closed his eyes as he heard Flora's voice. He chuckled. "You've been out of commission, my love. The new army isn't here. See, I remembered when I visited you in your chambers thanks to your Uncle via a secret route..." He trailed off, waiting for them to panic. "I also remeber my Father burying those secret routes in anger of when you defiled his only child for power." King Raci's eyes widen in shock and turned to look for his right hand man but he was nowhere to be seen.

When he turned to face Flora and Nox once again, Nox stood in front of him and smirked. "Give my wife back to me." Nox flicked his sword, "Your wife died when the Elders killed her." Raci chuckles, "You want to play dumb? Give me wife!" Raci attacked Nox while Flora stood to the side watching them. "You must be her mate. How does it feel to find that she was with another man?" Raci asked, trying to make Nox lose focus but it wasn't in his favor. Nox swiped in air and Raci moved while laughing until he saw his arms coming back down to the ground.