And So It Begins 1

"The Wolf King's army is on the move." Bia twirled the cup on the table a couple times. "He had been making a lot more noise recently so I knew something was wrong but to think..." Bia stopped for a moment and look up, "All those hybrids he killed before.. he used their blood to experiment on. He used the lives of countless to create a army with more power than three of the strongest Kingdoms combined and they're heading straight to us." The room was in an uproar immediately. "What do you mean?","Coming straight for us? How can we prepare?","How is this possible?"

Only the Leader of the Hidden Clan spoke up directly to Bia. "Princess Supreme. How did you obtain this information?" Bia looked at him, "Naturally, from my people that have infiltrated." The Clan leader seemed a little confused, "Then , the Princess's  people are?" Bia smirked. "Wolf Hybrids." This caused everyone to stop for a moment, when the Wolf King started killing hybrids , she would only be five years old. And he killed out all of the hybrids. Where did she find Wolf Hybrids? "Neteria.Where did you find these hybrids? Wolf Hybrids at that. I thought that bastard killed every hybrid? Not to mention, you would've been so young at the time..." Prince Kai asked. He was voiceing everyone's thoughts.

"Killed every hybrid? Since when?" Opal asked with a raised eyebrow. "Then. You have them hidden? How many have you saved?" Bia shrugged, "It's just a small number of people." Rai scoffed, "Your thing of a child was saying that you have a Kingdom. Big words for a small number of people. Bastards always tend to tell lies." Rai suddenly went flying through the window, no one saw when Bia moved from her position or what she did to cause Rai to fly. They only saw her standing in front of where Rai stood. Her afterimage couldn't even be seen as she moved again. Rai soared through the air and fell in the garden, just across from where the others gathered. Her body went into the ground and created a small crater. Reina took a few steps forward with her hand on her sword's hilt, ready to attack as soon as the dust settled but she turned back once she saw who it was. Rai struggled to stand and just as she turned to her side, Bia's foot pushed her down.

Rei's head went straight through the earth but this much wasn't going to damage Rai since she was born in the forest. Bia moved her foot and looked down at Rai. Those golden eyes were unfeeling and cold. Dragging Rei up by her hair, Bia disappeared. The interaction was without words but the breath of death strangled all of them tightly. Rena was shocked and turned to Reina, "Ask Bia to spare mother. Please." Reina shook her head, "To say anything would be courting death. If we even appear without being summoned means death. Don't worry. That wasn't even a tenth of the Mistress's power. She'll survive, I think." Jackson, who appeared in time to see it, nodded. " If you leave this garden to intervene, Mistress will take her time to slowly kill you. Take our words for it." Rena slumped to the floor in disbelief. She saw the way Bia acted. If that wasn't even a tenth... What kind of monster.....

Bia reappeared in the hall and threw Rai to the floor. Rai spat out blood but Bia wasn't finished with her. Bia held out her hand and one of her sword's appeared, in the same breathe she stuck the sword in Rai's thigh. Rai could only scream out in the quiet Hall. No one made a move to stop Bia as she pulled the sword out and stuck it in Rai's hand. Erebus clenched his fists and watched as Bia purposely made tiny cuts in this woman for disrespecting their children. If he joined in it would be overkill so he simply watched his wife do all the work. "If any of you dare to belittle my children and I'll obliterate your entire Clan. People will forget your existence, even the plants in the garden that you touched will be burned. I will flatten your houses, your children's houses and their children's houses. Do not test me."

Bia walked over to Rei who was trying to crawl away. "Consider this mercy. My children came from the love between my husband and I. Although my parents or Elders were not present, Elder Ronin witnessed our Union. You can say as you please but all of my children are from that man over there. If all of your children came from one man instead of many, then we would have a somewhat civil conversation. You put yourself in this predicament but I'm sparing your life for the same child you do not like." Rai looked over to Erebus who sat and watched Bia, with an unspoken intensity, a smile on his face.

Bia walked back to her seat and sat down. "A war is upon us, this new army the Wolf King has isn't the only thing we should worried about. For him to even think of using the hybrid blood to experiment on his people isn't in his mental capacity. We have to find out who is helping him." Flora explained as she grabbed Nox's hand. Everyone looked at the other in thought. Matriarch West stepped forward, "Young Princess, may I ask if your people will be fighting in this war? If so, how many fighters does the Mistress have?"

Matriarch West was always a straight forward and always asked the critical questions. Opal looked at Bia before answering. Matriarch West saw the exchange and questioned it."Is this not a question that the Young Princess can answer, instead of her subordinates?" Opia answered instead of her sister who wanted to slap the woman, "Mistress doesn't like to talk much. So at like times like this we always ask permission to speak on her behalf. It's better than assuming that Mistress wants us to speak and start yapping like a rabid dog. And don't call her Young Princess. In this Kingdom, you have more than one. Supreme Princess doesn't sound right either, since to the world Queen Flora is still dead. My Mistress can be address as Queen of Demons or Bia. This is also your choice." Opal smiled, "As for your questions. We will answer. Our people are but a few hundred thousand." This didn't include all of the other inhabitants of the forbidden area that all hail Bia.

"The fighters also consists of a few hundred thousand. Our scouts and shadow guards are not included in this number. Shall I go on or are we going to speak about the plan of action for this war? My Mistress already devised a plan for them to undergo death training , you will do the rest." Grand Prince Nox spoke up, "I shall have a few hundred thousand brought-" Bia raised her hand. "No need. My people will help yours undergo this as well. Just allow it to happen." He was shocked, "Don't tell me you have people in every Kingdom?" Bia didn't answer and stood up. "This one shall take her leave." Erebus stood and bowed with Bia before leaving. "My children are dust before her. Is it because of her self upbringing?" Prince Kai muttered to himself.

Flora smiles regrettably to herself when she heard her uncle's mutterings, Nox held her hand in support. She didn't need to feel bad. She was technically dead until three years ago and although he was  alive, he didn't know that his daughter was roaming around. The love story between these two is confusing, complicated, filled with ups and downs but they still came back strong together.