Potential 3

Maki gulped as he felt the large amount of blood lust hit him. "General, release my wife." Reina kicked Rai's knees , making her fall to the ground while still holding onto her jaw. Reina's red eyes spot Reed in the corner. "Reed, second sister will give you a lesson for the first time. Abandon people that abandon you, even if they come back and pretend to be family and care for you. Do you understand?" Reed nods and then bows. "I'll always listen to sister's words." Reina looked down at the woman. "Talk about my Mistress again and it's your life that I'll take next time. You'll never be reincarnated when I'm done with you."

Reina throws Rai by the jaw and looks at her Uncle. "You don't beg for her." Jai bows to Reina. "No general. I know right and wrong." Reina smirked, "At least someone in this family knows something." Reed huffs. "Sister. I also know this!" Reed spoke up, not at all affected by his mother's wounds. "Then does Reed want to follow sister?" Reed nods. "Of course I do! Sister is the best!" Reina nods and holds her hand out to him, Reed without any fear ran to her. For the last time Reina turned to look at the three standing at the door. Rena stepped back, in this moment she realized that she truly feared her sister. The strongest person in the family bowed and called her General, this was evident enough that they couldn't do anything to her.

The red color in Reina's eyes disappeared slowly, the heavy cloud of blood lust in the air also vanished. Without another word Reina walked away. "Brother in law. You could've at least stopped them from taking Reed away." Jai glared at Maki, "You two are the worst parents I've ever seen. Abandoning a three day old child for the reason that she's too strong? Does that make sense?!" Rai opened her eyes weakly, she felt that her power had dimmed considerably after that altercation with Reina. Although her cracked jaw healed when Reina released her, the pain was still there. "No matter. We can only wait until the sun rises to get him back."

As dawn came, King Kaa was dragged out the dungeon to a platform and chained. His wife was hung off a pole near by, she was positioned to face him slightly. As the news was spread out last night, many came to witness and listen to the crimes of the two. None from the Royal family came to see him put to death. Nevermind what he did, Kaa at least thought that he'd see one of them before he died. Even with what he's done, he still loved his family. Looking out in the crowd, his eyes landed on a cloaked figure. The woman's eyes struck him as familiar. His eyes kept on her as he took his last breath, the cloaked figure turned to leave as Kaa closed his eyes. His body was burned immediately after his death while his wife was burned alive, her screams echoes through the city. The cloaked figure stepped into a carriage in the end of an alley, "Let's go."

Reina and Reed sat having breakfast in her courtyard when a maid walked in. "General, Matriarch East and two others request to see you." Reina peeled an orange for Reed,"Tell them to leave." Reed takes the orange from his sister and eats it happily. "You don't want to go back?" Reed shook his head, "Mother was not nice to me. Even though the maids and guards said that she only treated me as her child , they don't know what mother did behind father's back. It's father that's truly kind to me but he's cruel to mother. Elder sister doesn't spend time with me. Only you second sister. So I'll stay with second sister all my life!"

Reina chuckles and wipes his messy face. "After breakfast accompany sister to the Palace." Reed nods and continues to eat. Outside, the maid relays Reina's message. "The general will not meet you." The maid bowed and turned, "Tell that wicked being to bring back my child or I'll flatten this manor!" The maid stopped and turned, her back straightened. "What right do you have to insult our general? Useless things like you should know your place. Close the doors! Those people aren't allowed in our manor! If they try to enter, kill!" The maid wasn't a normal person, she came here from the Forbidden area to help Reina three years ago. Most of the people here are from the Forbidden area so they assumed their roles quickly.

"How dare these people insult the general?" The maid mumbled and bowed to Opal as she passed. "Gala. What was that about?" Opal asked the maid. "Opal, you don't know but they actually came to our manor to demand to see the General. When General refused they insulted her so I told them to close the gates. Our manor won't receive such people." Gala bowed and walked away. Opal sighed. She walked into Erebus' courtyard to her sister. "Opia. That family has really gone too far." Opia nods to her sister. "I heard it all." Opal sat down and drank some water, "When will Mistress appear? She-" The two felt a warm familiar feeling suddenly. One they only had when the Mistress was around. It was only there for a second and gone the next.

"Mistress...." The two sisters disappear from the courtyard and appear by the door. The front door of the manor opened slowly, revealing the red carriage they haven't seen in years. One by one everyone gathered to the front and dropped to their knees. "Greetings Mistress!" The voices were unified and spread across the street. Many gathered outside the manor to see what was the commotion. "Mistress?" Rena, who was in the carriage with her parents, looked out the window. Upon seeing the carriage, her eyes widen in surprise. "Stop the carriage!" She rushed past the two and jumped down from the carriage before running back to the Manor quickly. "Rena!" Rai yelled after her daughter but it was no use.

Seeing the commotion in front of the Manor, she huffed. "Turn around! I'll like to see what kind of Mistress that thing has! Since she's here now, she'll have to give me my child back." Maki glanced at his wife and then looked out the window at the carriage. His eyes widened slightly at the sight of the horses pulling the carriage. Obsidian horses. Something he hasn't seen in centuries.