Upset 2

Inside the study, Erebus stood up and walked towards Bia. "Neteria! Calm yourself." He didn't know what was happening but if she continued then the entire Witch and Dragon Kingdom will flatten, people and buildings alike. Bia ignored him and stood in front of Reda in a flash, grabbing her neck. Reda already couldn't breathe from the pressure and now this was a sure way for her to die. Erebus grabbed Bia's hand and blocked her line of sight from behind. This seemed to make Bia more furious and the pressure doubled but Erebus seemed to be unaffected. "Killing so many people isn't worth it. Calm yourself. I'll deal with this myself."

"Killing them all isn't so bad." Her hand tightened on Reda's throat. "Then what about your subordinates? Opal and Opia are spitting out blood." These words seemed to have affected her as she turned. The doors open and her eyes landed on Opal and Opia who were still kneeling with a pool of blood right in front of them and blood on the corner of their lips. Pino was on the ground near unconsciousness and bloody. Her shadows guards were not in a better position either. The only one that wasn't affected as much as the others was Rekka but his face was extremely pale, he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

Bia's eyes went to Erebus who smiled at her. "I'm fine but they aren't. Don't worry. I'll deal with it." He kisses her forehead and Bia suddenly drops. Erebus catches her and carried her to the room. When he comes out everyone is still in the same position. Snapping his fingers, time seems to start again as Reda drops to the floor weakly. Rekka drops to one knee as the pressure was gone. A warm feeling flowed over the courtyard, those who were injured were healed instantly. All of them except Reda who seemed to be clinging onto her lifeline. The dark clouds dispersed slowly as of nothing happened.

Reina couldn't help but to sigh in disappointment but she didn't know why. Those in the valley felt the same way. Elder Rya looked at the composed and uninjured Erebus, "Where is the Princess?" Erebus ignored her and looked into the sky. Feeling a familiar presence, she looked in the same direction. Elder Haclin appeared at this moment. "Where is she?" His eyes went to Erebus and appraised him. "She's tired. You'll see her later." The old man came down to the ground. "Elder Rya, Elder Drake. It seems that your offspring will die soon." Elder Haclin motioned to the dying Reda. Elder Rya waved her hand and healed Reda who pretended to faint.

"Elder Haclin, you've finally shown that face of yours after so many decades." Elder Haclin huffs, "As if you have time for me now." Elder Drake chuckles. Elder Ronin walked in the courtyard and heads straight up to Bia's room, ignoring the three Elders. Erebus looks at him and nods, Elder Haclin saw and exchange and stood. "You can't enter." Rekka's voice caught him off guard because he suddenly appeared. "She is my great granddaughter." Rekka didn't move. "She is my Master. We know what's best for her right now. Which isn't you." Elder Haclin sat back down quietly. "Waiting here like this won't do us any good. Let's play some chess." Elder Drake said to Elder Haclin as he sat down.

Inside the room, Bia's eyes fluttered before opening slowly. "Mistress, you're awake." Elder Ronin stepped back and bowed to her. Opia helped her sit up. "What's the situation outside?" Opal stepped forward and wiped Bia's hands and face. "Master is waiting until you've awaken, Elder Haclin has also arrived." Opia hesitated and looked at the other two before setting up a barrier. "Mistress..." Opia placed Bia's hand on her own stomach. It was faint but Bia could feel the two heartbeats. Without having any reaction, she removed her hand. "No one else will know." The three bow. "Call Erebus and retreat." They nod and bow again before leaving.

Bia placed her hand on her stomach and whispered a few words. After the words were spoken, she could no longer feel the faint heartbeats. The door opened and Erebus appeared next to the bed, holding Bia's hand in his. "How are you feeling?" She smiles softly. "I'm fine , just lost control of my emotions." Erebus caresses her cheek, "It's good that you're okay. You had me worried." She smiles. "what's happening out there?" He sighs, "I was waiting until you woke up then to deal with the situation. So you can rest while I deal with it."

"Okay." Erebus stepped out the room and Bia laid back down slowly. Reda finally opened her eyes and stood to her feet.  Seeing her grandparents in the courtyard, she ran to them. "Grandmother, help me. That woman is trying to kill me." Elder Rya looked at the girl who was clinging to her. "Do you know your fault?" Reda scoffs, "I tried to claim what's originally mine! Where is the fault?" Erebus came into view when she said those words. "You're even stupider than I thought." Reda narrowed her eyes at him and moved away from her grandmother. "If you don't love me then why did you stop that woman from killing me?"

Erebus smiled, "I just didn't want to dirty her hands with your blood." Elder Drake sighs, "I ask that King Erebus spares the life of my granddaughter." Elder Drake wanted to seem like a saint when he really cared nothing for this granddaughter. She had crossed too many lines over the decades. Sometimes her recklessness nearly made the Kingdom discovered and destroyed. She nearly got them all killed on multiple occasions. To say that her own parents didn't want her were an understatement. Reda seemed to know what was on her grandfather's mind and her eyes lost their light. This was the end for her.

"We won't kill you." This sentence surprised everyone present. They all looked at Erebus in disbelief. However Bia's subordinates didn't question him outright, instead they remained silent with the mind to ask the Mistress later. "What do you mean?" Bia smiled to herself, she knew the others would ask her about it later instead of asking and objecting Erebus in front of everyone. She'll have to do something to show her stance on the matter.