Potential 2

"What do you mean? Did she do this to Rena?"  Rai asked, concerned. Maki shook his head, "No. Someone more powerful did this. We'll have to check with-" Rena's shivering stopped and the bed was covered in ice under her touch. The ice started to spread out throughout the room. Maki stood up and stepped back quickly, the spread got quicker as he moved back. Noticing what was happening, he turned to Rai and pushed her outside without explanation. Rai's body broke through the door, her eyes on Maki as he made a barrier to stop the spread. Rai twisted her body and landed but as she turned to head back inside, large shards of ice grew in her direction rapidly.

Rai didn't have time to block or move so she prepared herself to get hurt in the less way possible and closed her eyes. "Useless." A familiar voice sounded in her ear. Rai opened her eyes to see Reina glaring at her. With a wave of Reina's hand, the ice melted. "As a mother, you should be ashamed of yourself." Reina walked inside the room as the ice in the room melted around her. The barrier not constricting her. Inside the ice filled room, Maki stood over Rena's now unmoving body. "Do you know who did this?" Gleaming red eyes stare at her, it was amazing to see how upset her parents were over their first born child. "I do"

In fact, Reina never left. She saw everyone's panic and helplessness. Now she's faced with her father's anger but it didn't faze her, simply because it was funny. A smile spread on her face as she looked at Maki. "You know? Then why don't you tell me who it is?" Reina looked away from him and at her sister. Slowly the ice frost covering her body was disappearing. "Of course, it's my Mistress." Maki was confused. Reina always talked about this Mistress of hers but never said the woman's name or her title. It was as if Reina was just using that as an excuse especially since this said Mistress has never appeared.

"As the second Young Miss of the Eastern Han noble family, the only mistress you can or will have is someone from the royal family. So tell me Reina. Who is this so called Mistress?" Reina's eyes flickered and she smirked, "You'll know when the time is right. People also need to know their limits and shouldn't speak about things that have no information about." Reina bowed her head to him slightly before leaving the room. Maki stares out the door at his daughter, he didn't move until he heard a cough behind him. "Rena? Are you okay?" He helped Rena to sit up, her complexion had returned to normal and the ice frost on her face and arms were gone. "I'm okay. What happened?"

Maki sighed in relief and began to tell her what happened while outside, Reina is being confronted by her mother. "Reina! How could you do such a thing to your sister?" Reed who was awoken by the noise stood in a corner and watched his mother and sister. "What did I do to her?" Reina's words were calm, clearly showing that she wasn't worried. "After you did something, you don't want to admit it? On what grounds do you have to hurt my daughter!" The wind blew causing Reina's hair to go into her face, "Why are you making it seem as though, she's dead or dying. She should be lucky someone took mercy on her." Rai raised her hand and slapped Reina. It was enough force for anyone to go flying into the wall but Reina just stood there. "I'm glad I abandoned you or else my precious child would've been killed by you! That blood lust of yours was always large, even at a young age. You wicked thing! I hate you!! You should've died!!"

"Rai!" Jai walked in, he could hear her words from the streets. "Where can you put your face after this?! The entire street can hear your screams!" Rai ignored her brother, "You.. You are no longer a part of this household. We don't welcome you. Men! Throw her out and throw salt afterwards!" Rai flicked her sleeve and turned to leave but realized that no one moved at her order. "Are you all rebelling!! Get that thing out this instant!" A cold humph came from above. The sound of flapping wings came next. Seconds later, Rekka descended from the air. Pino also appeared. "Who are you calling a thing? One of the people my Mistress calls her family is called a thing by you? You aren't worthy to even speak Reina's name!"

Pino was upset, this seemed to have happened because Rena finally got a breakthrough. "It's no one's fault your daughter is useless. She can't even stop herself from attacking family members." Rekka stepped forward and hides Reina behind his wings. It may not seem like it but Reina has tears streaming down her face  she's reached her point with this family that abandoned her. "Watch your words half breed! You can all can get out of my house this instant. That Mistress of yours is ptobably just a bast-" A crack is heard before anyone could react. Reina held Rai's jaw tightly , it cracked from the grip. Reina's bloodlust spread out throughout the city.

The Northern, Southern and Western felt the breath of death as if it was knocking on their front door and sent someone to check it out. In the Palace, Nayeli and her husband sat up startled. Elder Ronin who was playing chess with Elder Haclin was shaken. "Bad news. Bad news." Elder Haclin was curious but Elder Ronin stopped him. "Don't interfere or blood will definitely be spilled." Opal and Opia looked at each other and then to the Master's room, Erebus was inside drinking tea but didn't make a move. The two sisters turned to leave, "Come back." Erebus' voice came from inside. With this command, the two didn't make another move.

With tears still flowing from her blood red eyes Reina glared at the woman in front of her, "You can insult me. No problem I'll get you back, but you dared to insult my Mistress?!" Another few cracks are heard, "Reina! Enough!" Maki walks out thinking he can get through to Reina. "How dare you call me by my name! Only those I'm close to can call me as such. Call my title if you wish to speak, otherwise you won't be able to speak again!"