Demon King

Yul bowed in the direction of Bia's tent, "Please treat our Lord." There was no reply but two shadow guards took the Demon King's body into the tent. Upon their exit a barrier was put up. Inside the tent, Bia sat next to the body unmoving. "Are you going to remove your clothes or should I?" The man laying down chuckles and opened his eyes, "Are you not worried for me?" Bia began to stand when her hand is grabbed. "Okay , I'll take them off but you'll have to help me." Bia sat down again and helped him take his clothes off. "Sit up"

The man sat up and Bia touched his wound lightly. A golden light envelopes the wound, "This warmth.. I've missed this so much." To someone whose body was naturally cold, she was the only one to give him warmth. Holding his shoulder, Bia pushed him down. Her fingers just lightly touching the places that held wounds, "You've become reckless Erebus." Erebus looked up at Bia's pale face, those golden eyes that can see but also can't roamed his body for any other wounds. "Are you hurt anywhere else?" Although the words seemed like she cared, the tone was cold and detached.

"My heart is bleeding from when my destined one left me three hundred years ago." Bia removed her hands from his body, "I can't meddle in the affairs of heart." Bia stood up with the intention to leave when Erebus grabbed her hand and pulled her down into his embrace. "Are you really going to be that way with me after all this time?" Bia fought to break away but failed. "I was passing by and Reina decided to join. That was me saving her." Erebus held both Bia's hands and twisted their bodies so that she was underneath him.

He leaned down, "If that was the case then you shouldn't have brought me here or into your tent. Nevermind the barrier. Your subordinates don't know about us?" Bia sighed. "Demon King Erebus. 'We are not supposed to meet again' , isn't that what you said?" Erebus smirked. "My Queen , I never told you such a thing. You said that in the letter you left after I asked you to marry me." Both stopped talking for a bit and just stared at each other. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what your reason for disappearing was." Bia pushed Erebus, indicating that she wants to sit up. He tightened his grip for a moment and sighed.

Erebus rolled off her and sat up, grabbing the bag that was brought in with him. "You already saw when I killed mother, you heard the conversation. Why pretend that you don't know?" Erebus stood up and began to change his clothes. "How did you know my mother did it?" Bia fixed her clothes and stood up, "She admitted" Erebus looked at her, "Help me dress." Outside the tent Reina is pacing back and forth nervously. "What are you so worried about?" Opal turned the meat over the fire while watching Reina. "The Demon King" Opia chuckles but remains silent, Hansen on the other hand was offended. "Why are you worried about our Lord for? Be worried for that blind girl and make sure she heals my Master."

Reina shook her head in disappointment. "Are you stupid? How didn't you know that your Master was faking? Not to mention, you should watch your mouth before I make sure no one hears your voice again." The last part was filled with so much malice that none of the demons believed that happened because Reina gave an innocent smile afterwards. Opal and Opia stood up and bowed, "Greetings Mistress" The tent opened and the two leaders walked out. Yul immediately went to his knees , "Greetings Master , Mistress" Bia looked in Yul's direction. "Yul, take better care of your Master so he doesn't bother me to heal measley injuries."

Yul bowed his head , "I understand Mistress." Yul understood what Bia was telling him , the meaning might not be clear as to why she brought it up but Yul knew a little of the Mistress's twisted mind to get it. Bia nods and her eyes stop in Reina's direction before she walked back into the tent. Rekka entered Bia's tent and bowed, "Mistress, the bodies have been disposed of but we shouldn't stay the night." Bia waved her hand and Rekka retreated quietly. Reina entered as he exited and started to massage Bia's legs with a nervous smile. Although her eyes couldn't see, she knew what expression Reina had. Bia leaned on her hand and shooed Reina away from her legs.

"I'm tired. Have the girls come in and help me to rest a bit." Reina could do nothing but leave the tent with a black cloud above her head. Sitting at the fire she glared at the sisters , "Bia wants you to help her to rest." The two sisters stood up and head to Bia's tent without any other word. "You brought that upon yourself." Reina glared at Pino who was eating his meat when Elder Ronin spoke up. "The Mistress was worried but when she found out that you joined in for fun, she became angry. You indeed brought this upon yourself." At the other fire where the Demons sat, questions were flying about.

"Captain, what was that about? Why did you call that woman Mistress?" Yul sighed and poked at the fire with a stick. "You wouldn't know but she's the one we've been looking for." No one was convinced, " That blind woman? You can't be serious. So many beautiful women back home and his majesty came all the way out here for an un-" A cold sword was pressed against the man's neck. "Cap.. Captain. What are you doing?" Yul looked down at the man, "James. I suggest that you be quiet. Being disrespectful will get you killed." At that time, James became aware of all the eyes on him filled with killing intent.

"If it wasn't for the Mistress then the only one to survive would've been our King." Pulling away his sword  Yul walked away from the fire. Suddenly Reina's laughter is heard, "You demons really don't want your lives. Good luck on the rest of the journey. We tend to assassinante accurately." She smiled at them then got up and entered her tent.