Her Arrival 1

Reina who was already on her way to the front gate felt that warm feeling. She smiled, "Mistress." Reed had never seen his sister smile like this before and was surprised. Her smiles to him seemed to mean nothing in comparison to this smile. Grabbing Reed's hand, Reina ran toward the gate. Outside the gate, the red carriage and obsidian horses were a sight to behold. The young man who wore a bamboo hat jumped down from the carriage and grabbed the stairs placing them in the right position. The man bowed, "Mistress. We've arrived." The moved to the side and another young man stepped out. His red hair is wrapped up and held together by a silver hairpin.

"I thought it was a woman they were calling Mistress?" Someone in the crowd said. Everyone started talking about this. The man was extremely handsome, his eyes are white with a black half moon mark on his forehead. The young man stepped down and turned, holding his hand out. A young girl stepped out next, a veil covering the bottom half of her face. Only revealing from her eyes up. Pure white hair, forest green eyes and a black flower mark on her forehead. Just from these features, the young woman was extremely beautiful. Reina reached the front gate to see the two getting off the carriage. She saw the resemblance immediately.

She knelt next to the others in the courtyard. "Greetings Mistress!" It's been three long years without her. Although it was but a raindrop to the sea, without being by her side, even time seemed to slow down and elongate. The young man helped his sister off the carriage and the two walked into the manor, stopping by the door. Finally a hooded figure stepped out the carriage, the young man in the bamboo hat held his hand out to help the woman off of the carriage. Rena who was in the crowd, rushed forward. She dropped to her knees and kowtowed, "Greetings Mistress." The figure didn't even look in Rena's direction and stepped into the manor. The doors closed right after.

As soon as the doors close, the woman reached up and pulled down her hood which revealed her face. Pale skin , golden eyes and red hair. The black flower mark on her forehead. The courtyard was deathly silent, no one moved a muscle as two pairs of eyes meet. Black eyes watch her in the distance, anger and pain were the most evident in that pair. Golden eyes held guilt and longing. Still none of the two said a word. Bia bowed towards her husband. "It seems I'm unwanted here." She then turned to leave but before the doors could open, arms wrap around her tightly. "I dare you to leave this manor." Bia went rigid in his arms, not expecting this type of reaction.

"Okay. I won't leave." After she said these words, the two disappear from the front and appear in Erebus' bedroom. "Three years of separation. You'll have to pay me back." Erebus created a barrier around the room. The two didn't come out for three days and three nights. Opal could only settle down the three that came with the Mistress, they didn't speak and hence were left alone. On the fourth day in the afternoon, Bia turned her body in the bed, her eyes fluttering open. Erebus sat on the edge of the bed watching her, he reached up and trailed his hands over the marks that were healing slowly. "Did I hurt you?" Bia sat up, "If I say no you won't be satisfied. If I say yes you won't be satisfied. There is no right answer." Erebus removed his hand and looked away.

"You're still angry?" Bia touched his shoulder softly, "No. I'll lose my self control if I'm not careful." Bia chuckled at his words. "I had Opal and Opia prepare a bath and breakfast." Bia got out the bed slowly. "Breakfast? It seems to be around lunch." Erebus helped Bia over to the tub. "Things have been delayed already. We can't spend more time in here right now. But when this is over, don't expect to run away again." After bathing, dressing and eating, in which Erebus waited on Bia hand and foot, the doors to the room finIlly opened. In the yard, the two young men and a young lady sat waiting. The red haired one stood and bowed, "it seemed like what mother said was right. Greetings Father."

Erebus looked at Bia who smiles , "Diablo and Aceso. Greet your Father properly." The brother and sister pair bowed in a proper manner. "I, daughter/son, greets King Father." Erebus seemed a little surprised at the names but he didn't show it. The young man with the bamboo hat didn't speak but bowed to the two. He looked up and it's at that moment Erebus realized that he had no eyes, just darkness where his eyes are supposed to be. "This is Filmos. He'll be with the children at all times." Bia didn't explain any further but Erebus knew it was more to that. "We'll go into the Palace soon. So get ready." Erebus told them.

"We'll have the carriage pulled around." Diablo bows before leaving the courtyard, the other two following his lead. Bia looked back at Erebus, he was watching Filmos closely. She pretended not see him doing this and walked back inside. Erebus followed her inside, setting up a barrier. "What do you have watching our children?" Bia took a sip of water while watching her husband, contemplating if to tell him. "He's trustworthy. Since the twins were born till now, he's never hurt them." The temperature in the room rose, "He was with you all this time?" Erebus was not pleased  he sent out as many men as he could secretly to find her and they came up empty. Meanwhile, she kept a unknown thing next to her.

The very thought drove Erebus mad. His jealousy had reached its peek. An emotion, he never needed to feel before. A cold hand touched his face, "Filmos only appeared after the children where born. He's a subordinate. Nothing else." Bia's reassuring voice calms him down. "You're slowly returning to your previous self." This last sentence was in a whisper to herself but Erebus heard. He didn't know exactly what she meant but it didn't affect him much. The two finish getting ready to leave and then walked to the front where the children were waiting in front the carriage.