A Short Battle

In a tree a little way into the treeline, Jackson sat watching the camp while waiting on the Mistress when someone suddenly rode into the camp. The sun just went down but he saw the person's face, he'd saw her before. "Jackson" Bia's voice called out to him but he resisted the call until he saw which tent the woman went into. Pino appeared next to him, "Jackson, the Mistress is calling you to report." Jackson points to the direction that he was looking at. Pino followed his line of sight and saw the figure entering the general's tent. Pino left Jackson and went back to Bia's position not too far away. "Mistress, the Great Witch Mule has arrived at the camp. She must be aware of the Great Prince's camp."

Bia got off her horse and touched the ground. No one moved , even the horses stood still and waited. With a smirk she stood and dusted off her hands. "Leave the horses here. We'll go up." Bia jumped up and held onto a low hanging branch then pulled herself up easily. Without another word, everyone else followed her through the trees. Jackson turned and attacked when someone dropped down behind him quietly. Rekka held his hand before it touched Bia, stopping his attack. Jackson got on one knee, "My apologies Mistress."

Bia hummed, "It's good to have fast reflexes. What's the situation?" Jackson stood. "The Great Witch just left in the direction of the Elf Kingdom. Should I notify Elder Ronin?" Bia shook her head. "Just take Hazel and the others to the Kingdom. They should be able to win." Jackson bowed and left. Rekka looked at his Mistress, "Are you going to let her fight?" Bia held her hands behind her back silently, "What do you think?" Rekka sighed, "Mistress. This war , must it be you?" The wind blew gently, flowing through Bia's red hair. "Do you know how I knew who I am?" Rekka shook his head. "Even in the womb, I was aware of my surroundings. My mother's condition wasn't good. She was dying so I absorbed her curse which turned into poison. The words that she heard, the things she felt, everything. Tell me. If not me, who else will?"

Without another word , Bia stepped forward. Her body dropped from the tree and disappeared in the darkness. The guards didn't know that she appeared until her swords sliced their throats and their heads rolled off their body. The full moon rose, shining down on her. Basking her in it's light, making her look otherworldly. With the two long swords in her hands, Bia stood in the middle of the camp. "Well? Is no one coming out?" Within seconds Bia was surrounded. "You seem skillful to kill fifty men on your way in." The Wolf General stood behind his soldiers talking. "Nevermind that. You'll die here." Bia smiled, "Enough talking." Clouds covered the moon and a wind kicked up blowing out the torches and candles. The camp was in a time of silence. A few minutes later , the clouds moved away from the moon and a bloody Bia pulled her swords out the General's body. She turned the swords and sheathed them.

Walking over the bodies, Rekka went over to her. "Mistress" Bia nods and Rekka heads into the camp. Standing at the front of the camp, Bia stood and waited until they reported back. It didn't take long, even though a few thousand were left and they fled in three directions. Everyone was to be killed. "Mistress, the West side is finished." Pino reported. "Mistress, the east side is dealt with." Reina reported. A body was thrown in the ground next to Bia. " Mistress. It seems that the witch wanted to kill him. He's alive still." The King Of the Elves was laying in the ground breathing shallow. Without looking at him, she stepped on that King's throat and crushed it.

"Dirty." Wiping her shoes in the grass, she walked off. Rekka flicked his wings and they disappeared. "Jackson, lead the others to account for all the bodies." Pino said to him as he walked over to Reina's side. The three stood there in silence , not knowing what to say. The Mistress wasn't in a good mood since she woke up. It might be because of the situations happening one after the other all against her plans. The Princess Consort in the middle of it all. "They all doubt her identity because she's blind and appears weak. Tell me, if the Mistress is weak then what are we?" Pino and Reina shook their heads but didn't say anything to Rekka's question. No matter what, the Mistress was lonely because of the burden she carried. Only she can know her own pain. "Rekka" Opal and Opia walk up to them. "Mistress wants the report of tonight by dawn. Also she wants to choose the next Elven King , it's best to choose from our valley. Give her your choice at that time."

Opal looks around and sees the Elven King's body in the ground. "This Elven King really was stupid. Selling his people only to die by the hands he sold them to. We're heading back with the Mistress." They all nod to each other and the two sisters leave them. "Only one choice comes to mind." Reina said while clutching her sword hilt. "Henry." Rekka nods at their choice, this was also his choice. He was the best choice to be the chosen King. Only the Mistress knew of his background, she saved him when he was only fifty years old. He spent three hundred and some odd years in the valley. His personality was known to all. "Prince! The little Princess is back!" Prince Kasian stood up immediately. "How is it? Was she injured?" The shadow guard shook his head, "My Prince. I'm afraid everyone has wronged the little Princess. She killed fifty percent of the army in at least ten minutes!"

A teacup shattered on the floor, Princess Nayeli sat there in shock. She always thought... "If you're lying I'll kill you myself!" The shadow guard dropped to his knees and bowed. "I swear Princess! This wasn't only seen by myself." Princess Nayeli understood why her granddaughter said such words to her from the time she woke up. All she heard was that the girl was poisoned from birth and didn't think of anything else. It seems like she had to have a talk with the girl. Just then, Bia returned to the camp. She headed straight for her tent and jumped off her horse where Erebus waited for her. "Come, I've prepared water for you. "