Farewell

"You've lost your mind!" Prince Kasian slapped his wife as soon as he entered the tent. After hearing that Bia had spat out blood and was carried back to her tent, he went to see her. Luckily her life was not in danger but she looked pale. "Prince!" The maids all kneel down upon seeing this. "Why did you do such a stupid thing?" Princess Consort sat down while holding her cheek. "I don't know! She just didn't seem to be from our precious daughter. So.. Weak." Prince Kasian slammed his hand on the table, "You are muddle headed! How is she weak? You've been putting her down from the time she's been here because she blind? Such a stupid thing and you doubted your own flesh and blood to such an extent!"

"I wanted to be sure! Lan never told us what happened and Father  he! He just told us one clue!" Prince Kasian shook his head at his wife and left her tent in anger before heading back to Bia's tent. Inside Bia's tent, Erebus was washing out a cloth and wiping Bia's face and neck which was covered in sweat. She seemed to having a nightmare of some kind but he could not wake her, so he sat there patiently. "My King" one of his subordinates walked in the tent and knelt. He stayed on the outer part of the tent. "Speak" Erebus placed the cloth in the water and made sure Bia was covered in her blanket. "The Elder sends news." The guard pulled out a paper and held it out. With a wave of his hand, the paper appeared in his hand. The guard bowed and left the tent.

Erebus opened the paper and read the contents. "Did something happen to your Kingdom?" Her voice brought him out of his thoughts. Erebus smiled and looked at the pale woman laying on the bed. "The clan wants me to come back and get married or give up my seat to my sister." Bia sat up slowly, "So serious? What happened?" He sighed, "They want me to enter the ancestral ground. This is the last thing I need to do to fully solidify my seat as King." They stayed quiet for a bit, "How soon?" Ultimately, she didn't want to part with him again. This question made Erebus happy. "I'm leaving tonight." Bia hummed in response. "Grand Prince." Opal greeted him at the front of the tent.

"No need, is your Mistress awake?" Opal didn't answer at first but turned and bowed in the direction of the tent as if someone spoke to her secretly. "Replying to Grand Prince, my mistress just woke up. However, she will see you tonight at dinner in the main hall." Prince Kasian nods, "As long as she's okay." Opal bowed as he turned and left. She then looked at her sister and nodded, the two left the tent together. Rekka replaced the two at the front of the tent. Inside the tent, Erebus leaned forward and pushed Bia's hair out of her face. His hand lingered on her soft cheek for a moment before he did the unexpected. Gripping the back of her neck, he pulled her forward and kissed her on the lips. A barrier was erected, pushing the two that just entered, out of the tent.

Dinner had started and Bia had yet to arrive, Erebus on the other hand was early. He was sitting and cooking meat on the individual stoves provided while waiting for Bia to arrive. It didn't take long for her to arrive, however the sight of her made everyone to pause. This is the way she usually dresses, however Opia did something that Bia never bothered with before. Bia's red hair was adorned with snow white accessories. The white coat was made with Opia's feathers that she lost in her growth , it was shiny in the light and glowing under the night sky. Bia took off the coat as inside the tent was warm. The white dress underneath did not lose to the coat in anyway , this type of silk that made her dress was special. Such silk worms were only found in the valley. The dress was like an armor in itself.

In the eyes of the Grand Prince, Bia was identical to her mother. The flower on her forehead was exactly the same as his wife. "I'm late" Bia sat down next to Erebus who gave her a glass of wine to warm herself. Cold winds were kicking up, snow season was coming earlier than expected. "No, you're just on time. How is your health?" Bia raised her glass to her grandfather. "I just overworked myself. Nothing to worry about." Prince Kasian smiled and raised his cup to her before drinking it. An hour later, a maid walked in and whispered something in the Prince's ear then gave him a piece of paper. The Prince opened the paper to read it.

"Neteria, I'm afraid we have to cut this dinner short. Something's come up and I have to go." Erebus smiled, "Such a coincidence. We also have to leave. I'm sure your business is as urgent as mine." The Prince and Erebus nod to each other while Bia places her cup down. "Acknowledge him as your grandson in law before you go. This will make things easier for me eventually." The Prince spat out the wine in his mouth at her words. "You two have already?!..." Bia looks in his direction, her face was emotionless. "That's not important." That didn't make him feel any better but Erebus was loving every bit of this interaction between Bia and her grandfather. Taking the situation as it came, Erebus filled his cup and stood up. He walked in front of the Prince's table, wine filled cup held out and bowed.

"I, Erebus, King Of Demons sends my greetings to grandfather. Accept my bow and cup of wine." Bia stands and walks next to Erebus and bows as well. "Then I'll accept this union." The Prince stands and accept the cup and drinks the wine. Erebus glanced in the Princess Consort's direction but ignored her afterwards. "Safe journey. You know how to send me a message." Bia nods to her grandfather and he smiled. "Set out!" Minutes laters , two sets of carriages pulled up outside the tent.