Intruders 2

Yaya started banging her head against the ground. "Please Supreme Princess! Don't kill me. I'm tell-" Reina chopped the wolf's head from her body. It was a clean cut as her sword is always sharpened. Reina wiped the blood on her sword on the wolf's body, "Jackson. Burn it." Jackson appeared and ordered his people to carry away the body. Dana who followed after the Mistress asked about the people in the square.

"Feed them, give them clothes but nothing else." Dana nods and bowed, "Mistress, my mother has a matter..." Bia stood up , "Tell Aunty Ela that matter will be discussed soon." Dana bows and leaves with the Zither in hand. "That child has really grown up Mistress. Who shall we match her with?" Reina enjoyed playing matchmaker with the younger children. Bia stepped into the house and walked over to the table to sit. Bia shook her head , "I'm afraid that child has set her sights on someone high but you should think about yourself first." Reina spat out all the tea in her mouth and coughed. "Bia! Don't make fun of me, you haven't even married yet! I-"

Opal and Opia chuckle, "Look the twins are laughing at you. It's obvious as to who you like. I'll make sure to arrange it soon." Pino arrived and bowed. "Mistress" he looked behind the Mistress and saw Reina's red face. "Reina? Why are you-?" Reina looked away as her face turned even redder, "I was laughing too much earlier." She responded quickly. Bia smiled and felt the warm sun on her face, "Anyway, Mistress. Everyone is gathered in the square, shall we go?" Bia nods and they leave the summit. Upon seeing the figures walking down the stairs, all the people in the valley got excited. "It's the Mistress. It's Bia!" When everyone else saw Bia's face, they were breathless. Although they saw her everyday, they simply adored the woman they hailed Queen.

Red hair simply adorned with a wooden hairpin, golden eyes, a pale face, a black mark in the middle of her forehead that seemed to be a flower. The woman was just beautiful, breathtaking, she was the beauty that could cause an empire to collapse. Men were easily bewitched and while the women held Bia in reverence. "Greetings My Queen." As Bia stepped on the platform, she was greeted and bowed to. "Our unexpected guests have traveled for a long time and are awaiting the reunion with their Elder." Everyone remained quiet, "Although it's been two years since we've taken in anymore refugees and there's a huge number of them, arrangements to expand will be made soon. As for the new comers, we will feed you, clothe you and give you lodging but don't think of yourselves as royalty. Even guests have to fend for themselves here. Don't steal, don't sneak and you won't die."

With that Bia stepped off the stage and everyone dismissed themselves. Opal leaned into Bia's ear, "Rekka is back with the Elves." Bia simply nod and the two leave. Aunty Ela walked next to Bia and bowed her head before speaking. "Bia , this matter...." Aunty Ela explained the situation while the two walk to the woman's house. "Most of them have finally come around and started to interact with us so naturally we start to take even more interest in the pregnant woman after realizing that they have little to no wet nurses to help. This particular case is almost as tricky as my own back then."

Just as they got near, a man came rushing out with blood on his hands. "Bia! Help! My mate, she!" Bia teleported into the house and a brown haired woman was laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Calmly, Bia placed a hand on the woman's stomach and head. She felt the children's frantic behavior, as if frightened and immediately calmed him. Bia released some of her aura to protect them. "The next time you use a tonic to make the child come faster  I'll let you watch as I pull those two out of you and then kill you afterwards." The look of fear intesified in the woman's eyes the longer she looked into the Mistress' eyes. When Aunty Ela and the mate walked in, the sound of crying could be heard.

"John!" The woman cried out. John ran to his mate. "Delilah! You're okay? Thank you Bia! Thank you so much!" John started to cry and hugged his wife. Bia stood, "Move to one of the new houses. It's closer to Aunt Ela. The children will be born soon." Delilah wanted to bow but Bia stopped her. "Take care of them and yourself." She nods and wipes her tears. Bia walks out the house and Rekka greets her. "Mistress. Elder Ronin is with the Elven Elder." Bia nods and leaves with Rekka while Aunt Ela calls others over to help the couple move. John is a little skeptical and asks one of the men, "Is your Mistress this nice to others? If so why did she separate us?"

Henry, a Elf hybrid looked at the man. "That is because Bia wanted you to integrate with us slowly rather than shoving you into our way of life immediately. Not to mention, she's giving you the essentials you need to survive but she's not buying your loyalty. Some of you want to leave and we're not stopping you. If you stay, you are a citizen of our Kingdom and therefore, one must do his part. In the end it's all your choice." Henry pats John's shoulder and leaves the man in his thoughts. On the cliff, Elder Ronin is standing and talking to a blonde haired man while stroking his beard. "Elder Ronin, you've actually been hiding here all these years!" The Elf Elder remarked, his tone was a bit sour as the landscape was impeccable. Elder Ronin chuckles, "I'm not hiding, you just couldn't find me!" 

"You should be thankful that I am here or you would've died just by stepping foot in here. You know of the stories. This place.. Is mostly a graveyard and prison."