The Tournament 3

Five more hooded figures walked from outside, only to see this scene. The leader of the group stepped forward, "What happened?" He saw Rena's unmoving body and attempted to approach her but Reina stopped him. Her sword touched his neck drew blood before he could blink which made him tense. "I can help. I'm a healer." Reina didn't move, "If I have to repeat myself all of you will die." Jackel stood up, "Rena got stabbed by a King Scorpion to save him! I say we kill them all!" Reina looked at Jackel and back at the man before sheathing her sword. "What's your relation with Rena?" Reina ignored him but when he stepped towards Rena, she glared at him and he had no choice but to retreat.

Reina sat next to her sister and slapped her across the face. Rena gasps and opened her eyes. Upon seeing who the person was, she sighed in relief. "You're here." Creating a barrier, Reina raised her hand to slap the girl once again. "Stop! Heavily inj-" Rena quickly realized that she was no longer in pain and Reina took the opportunity to slap her again. "Owe. That last time you hit me was three years ago and it still hurts." Reina huffs, "No matter what he is to you , don't stupidly risk your life Rena. You may be an idiot but you're smarter than this." Rena smiled, "Aww that's so sweet." She reached forward to hug Reina but was pushed back. "Change." The barrier turned black and the hooded figure turns to Jackel. "Who is she?"

Jackel didn't get a chance to reply when the one Reina nearly killed in the forest spoke up. "That's her sister. She's the one who nearly killed us. I ask Young Master to right this wrong done to us." Sem scoffs, "I remember you trying to sneak up on us and she forced you to come out in the open. But you had a temper and rushed at her with a sword. Shameless." It was meant to be a mumble to himself but he let them hear his words clearly. The barrier was removed and Rena had changed her clothes into something warmer since they were about to enter the icelands. "Let's leave now." Reina stood and dusted herself off. "Wait..." The man raised his hand out to stop Reina from passing him by.

"My name is Dimitri of the Black Hidden Clan. You are?" Reina looked at him, "Your title of the Young Master of that Hidden Clan doesn't frighten me. My sister is your mate but that doesn't make us family. Know your place." Dimitri sensed a great pressure on his shoulders. Way more than he was expecting. Reina looked away from him and the pressure was gone, making him spit out blood and gasp for breath. Rena reached forward and steadied her mate while rubbing his chest. "How dare you hurt our Young Master?" Reina raised an eyebrow, "In which eye did you see me hurt him?" The woman snared, "You dare to deny it?" Reina chuckled, "No. I want you to tell me which eye so that I can gouge it out with my fingers." Dimitri smiles at Rena, ignoring Reina's words. "Gela. Stand down."

Gela as she was called bowed in his direction and went quiet. Reina smirks but Rena turned to her "Reina. Just try to get along with Dimitri." Reina glared at her sister. "If you came in and saw me lying a pool of my own blood, how you would react when I was that way because of a man too weak enough to protect himself with with people?" Rena bit her lip , not having an answer. Firstly because she never imagined Reina that injured, secondly because she would not be as calm as Reina is right now. "Since that's the case, we will separate here." Rena reached for her before she could finish the sentence. "Absolutely not. We agreed that we'd go together." Reina pulled away from her and walked forward. "Reina-" Reina stopped and turned to her. "I'm not waiting anymore."

Sem opened his eyes and stood, dusting off himself and walking to Reina's side. He'd grown accustomed to her over these few days in the maze and now he's willing to follow her unconsciously. "Okay, then let's go." Rena nods while speaking. Jackel had already stood and was waiting on her words. "Looks like my older sisters are getting along." A voice came from the other side of the building. A young boy walked out. He looked no more than three hundred years old. A bit of blood on his garments. His black hair was simply held together with a silver hairpin. "Greetings second sister. First sister." The way he greeted the two sisters were evident to how he favored them.

"I thought I told you not to come here?" Reina's cold glare landed on the boy who smiled innocently. "Second sister. You can't be like that. First sister said I could come but didn't tell me where to find you two." Rena chuckles nervously and glares at the boy. "About that..." About ten people popped up behind the boy. Jackson walked forward and saluted Reina. "General." He then approached her and the two had a conversation in a barrier. Even Sem who was next to them couldn't hear what was being said. "You followed my brother in here on who's order?" Jackson shook his head, "You can't tell or won't tell?" Jackson sighed, "About this, I can't say. Forgive me General. My orders were to protect him and get him to your side. In that way he'll learn quicker."

"How many have you gone through?" Jackson straightened his back , "this is the second. We spent the most time in the maze." Reina nods, "That's good." The barrier disappeared. "We'll leave now." Reed came forward and grabbed Reina's hand, "Second sister. Will you protect me?" Reina flicked his forehead. "No" Reed pouted. "Second sister." Reed ran after her and Rena couldn't help but to sigh, Reina was the only one that could tame that little demon. It was a fact that everyone in the clan was frightened for Reed. Even the Old Clan leader gave way to this demon until Reina came. On the day Rena took her to the family, he was in the middle of one of his tantrums.

Three houses were flattened and half the clan members were injured. Reina just picked him up and glared at him, like that he never dared to do what he did before. It was a monster recognizing a like minded monster. He clung to her since then, hanging off her every word religiously.