A Talk 2

Outside the tent, Rekka looked at the sisters. "What happened before we got here?" They both shook their heads. Of course they knew what happened but didn't dare to open their mouth. The Mistress was very sensitive about these things and she doesn't like it when people to run their mouths unnecessarily. In light of this, Opia said one word. "Gain." Rekka understood what must've happened. His Mistress was never at a loss when it came to these things especially now that her plan changed. Inside the tent, Bia stood and Reina stepped forward to hold her arm. "Reina, we've been together for how long?" Reina lowered her head, afraid of what was to come after her answer. "Over nine hundred years."

Bia walked forward, "Out of that nine hundred, how many times have we been apart?" Reina had no idea what her Mistress was getting at but still answered. "Once, three hundred years ago." Bia turns to her. "Reina, heed my order." Reina dropped to one knee, "Return to the Fae Kingdom. Prepare for the tournament and my arrival." Reina remained silent, she didn't want to accept this order. "Accept it or never return to my side."

A tear dropped from Reina's eye into the floor. "At your command your highness, Princess Neteria." Bia walked out the tent, leaving Reina still on her knees. She was reluctant to leave, the Mistress could have a relapse at any given time and she needs more protection. Reina wiped the tear and stood up. Walking out the tent, Rena stood there watching her. Reina smirked, "If you weren't my blood.."  Reina didn't finish the sentence but Rena could feel the overwhelming amount of bloodlust directed at her and shivered slightly in fear. Such a massive amount of bloodlust... Rena walked off to avoid it.

"Princess." A maid bowed as Bia walked up to her grandmother's tent. "Mistress, the little Princess is here." Princess Nayeli turned and smiled as she saw Bia walking in. "Come and sit." The two sat across from each other and the maid poured tea for the both of them. "I prepared some pastries, your mother liked these the most when she was young." Bia didn't make a move for the pastries. "You didn't call me here for pastries and tea." Princess Consort, waved her hand and the maids left the tent . With a tap of her finger against the tea cup, Bia set up a barrier.  "Do you know what happened to your mother?"

That was a very stupid question to Princess Nayeli but still she wanted to hear the answer. "Of course I know." Bia sipped her tea and her grandmother wasn't expecting this answer. "You do?" Bia smiled, "I also know the person behind the screen." Princess Nayeli waved her hand and the woman in light blue walked out. The woman looked at Bia, trying to suppress the tears in her eyes. "Since you know her, then you can let her give you a body check." Different from what the princess consort thought would happen, Bia stood up and walked behind the screen. The woman bowed to the consort and walked behind the screen.

The woman undressed Bia and looked for a mark on her body. Touching Bia's back along her spine gently, Bia bit her lip at the unusual burning sensation. This was something that Bia herself didn't know anything about. A special marking she was born with. The woman gasps softly and helps Bia put her clothes back on. The woman knelt down and bowed until her head touched the floor. "Greetings little princess." Bia hummed in response and fixed herself , "There's no need for such courtesy Aunt Lan." The woman stood up and grabbed her hands. "I'm so happy to see you. How is the poison in your body?"

Bia allowed the woman to fuss over her and take her pulse. "The poison is gone?" Lan took the hairpin out her hair and pricked Bia's finger and let her blood drop in the table. The drop spread out into a snowflake and imprinted itself on the table. "So powerful? In such a time and without anyone to teach you. You've grown so powerful." Lan was her mother's personal maid and the two grew up together. After spending so many centuries together, they were like sisters. The two walk out from behind the screen, Lan's smile just made this more certain for the consort. However, Bia wasn't pleased with the fuss of the situation.

"Greet your grandmother." Lan told Bia after she realized the girl's attitude. "By blood she's my grandmother, however, this attitude I don't like. Don't expect for me to call you by that title unless you've earned it." Lan pulled on Bia's hand. "We've been swindled so many times over the past decades. Is making sure that you are my precious granddaughter a problem?" Princess Nayeli was upset with Bia's words. "Based on what did it seem like I was swindling you? I didn't come in your way nor did I come to you! You followed me here! Admit it that you doubted because I'm blind and think I have no strength!" The consort slams her hand on the table and stood angrily. "Yes! I admit it! So what? Coming from a long line of powerful Fae, you should've been the same! But-"

"I see where Rena got that courage from. Alright  since you want to know then I'll tell you." Lan grabbed onto Bia's hand tightly, "Calm down." Bia gently removed her hand. "I wasn't going to prove myself to someone who doesn't deserve it. However, I'll just tell her the gory details of the story." The smile Bia had was bone chilling, the two women didn't move a muscle. "A curse poison was put on the Supreme Queen by the dark witch Ravana but something they didn't know was that the queen was pregnant. To preserve her mother's life , the baby absorbed most of the poison in her mother's body. The child was born on a stormy day, the raging storm covered what initial cries the infant had. Her white hair and green eyes quickly changed because of the poison. Red hair and golden blind eyes. On the day of her mother's death, the baby and a seven year old girl were teleported out of the Wolf Kingdom territory. Never to hear her mother's voice again! So. Grand Princess Consort Nayeli, what right! Do YOU have to doubt ME? Tell me! WHAT RIGHT?!!"

Bia suddenly spat out blood, she got too worked up when talking and that examination earlier drained more of her than she thought. She staggered and righted herself. "Answer me." Princess Nayeli suppressed her tears, "There's none." Bia wiped the corner of her mouth with her finger. "That's what I thought." Flicking her sleeve, Bia left the tent. Erebus ran up the stairs and held onto her as she spat out another mouthful of blood. "Mistress!" Bia held her hand up to stop the others from getting close, "I'm fine." She spoke softly and weak. Erebus took her into his arms, "I'll take her to rest. After I come back, I expect an explanation." His words and glare were pointed to the tent.