Rebirth 1

Everyone gathered inside the Great Hall to discuss. "This isn't slowing down, the fifty hundred thousand are just to tire us out while that bastard takes his time." Kai says in anger. "On the contrary, they are the warm up. According to Bia's information, seventy hundred thousand are five days behind this set." Kasian says calmly, Flora nods agreeing with her father. "I agree. If we didn't have this information, we'd be going in blind but killing off this many..." Flora was concerned for the lack of werewolves that'd be left if they killed all. "Those who don't want this war are many."

Nox comforted Flora by holding her hand, knowing what she was thinking. Erebus looked at all of them, "Where is my wife?" His words caught everyone off guard, they weren't expecting him to ask about Bia in the middle of a war strategy meeting. "She said not to disturb her." Erebus smirked. "What nonsense. No need to hide it any longer, I've sent Reina already. She'lll report back to me." Kasian looked at him, "Very well, wait for Reina's report but hold onto my granddaughter's wrath on your own." Nayeli sighed "My granddaughter can take care of herself. You know this better than the rest of us." Erebus nodded, understanding her words. "My apologies." The meeting then continued without a hitch.

Inside the venue where Death training was held, Opia turned around suddenly. "Pino... There's trouble." The barrier ripped apart and Opia spat out blood. Pino held her hand so that she wouldn't fall. "Why are you so weak Opia?" To Pino, she'd been fine for the past months, she did things normally but for her to be spitting out blood by just Reina tearing down her barrier.. Something wasn't right. She gently removed his hand while wiping her mouth, "I'm fine. It caught me by surprise, that's all." Pino looked at Opia but didn't say anything more as Reina walked in. "Breath training is complete?" She asked, her eyes going to Pino first. "No, the training level has increased and they were sent back. Is something the matter?" Opia said as she walked to the table to pour herself some water.

"Master, requires a report on Mistress and the children so he sent me. Are there any anomalies?" Opia took a sip of her water, "No. Young Master and Young Miss may be the first to clear this training. Mistress is personally overseeing their progress and we are the gatekeepers. Should something happen, we will inform you." Reina glared at Opia, who spoke with her back turned. She took it as disrespect, but then again, everything seemed to annoy her since Niro's appearance. She wished that Bia took her inside of the little world, so that she wouldn't have to see that red mask everywhere she went. Pino took a step to the left, shielding Opia from Reina's gaze. "If anything happens, we will send a message to Master quickly." Reina nods and left. Just as she left the area, a barrier was put up again. She turned and saw Opia falling into Pino's arms. Anger flowed through her body immediately. "No wonder she showed me such disrespect..."

Pino picked up Opia in his arms and moved out of Reina's eyesight. She felt a pain in her chest and gritted her teeth to stop from screaming out. The pain was something she never felt before and all she could think of was betrayal. She thought that he was betraying her with Opia. "That stupid bird!" What Reina didn't know was that Pino was actually giving Opia blood from his heart, the pain she was feeling was actually his pain. "Blood from your heart will not heal me, Pino. You've wasted it carelessly." Opia said weakly. "It will not heal you but it will give you strength. You know what is wrong with you and yet you do nothing. I can only imagine how Opal is holding up." Opia smiled and tried to push herself up from the makeshift bed, "Opal will be there than I am right now. She won't feel the intensity of your wife's glare in her back and the pressure that comes with it." Pino didn't reply and handed her the blood of his blood.

A few days later, news was sent back that the camp of Wolf soldiers near the Kingdom was completely destroyed. A meeting was called. "Our people said that saw a woman wielding dark double sword's in the midst of the fight. There were tiny traces of our kind of magic from all four territories as well." Kai said as he pointed to where the camp was on the map laid out on the table. "This camp was only a three days ride away, why are the scouts now sending a message back and it's been ten days?" Kali asked as she thought about it herself. "Someone deliberately with held this information." Kasian said and everyone nodded in agreement. "That wasn't the only peice of news. This news is from a day ago. The Wolf army has spilt into three and separated. It seems that they want to attack us from the East, West and South gates." Kai said, looking at everyone.

"It's best to meet them a half a day's ride away from the gates. The woman that attacked the encampment and her followers are on our side but it seems that they've gone behind the army. If that's the case then, it'll be easier for us to attack." The conversation flowed between everyone and had then so caught up in it that they didn't realize Reina, who came in with Erebus was gone. Erebus stood watching everyone silently, his mind on his wife and if his suspicions were about to come true or not. Elder Haclin wasn't in the meeting but he could hear everything that was happening. Why he wasn't there? He was playing chess with Elder Ronin once again. The two had been at it for more than a few days.

"A meeting is being held in the Great Hall. I'm sure it's about the camp that was destroyed. Should we head in and tell Mistress?" Pino asked Opia who just set up a crystallized barrier under Pino's barrier. A crystallized barrier is different from normal barriers, the magic is layered like hexagons one on top of the other making it look similar to a crystal ball. "No. It's best to send news to Master, so that he doesn't misunderstand anything and wants our heads." Pino nodded and was about to send out a message when Opia clutched her chest and spat out blood. "The barrier is being broken." Pino said as he held onto Opia's arm.