Hatred

"How dare you-" Elder Rya raised her hand to silence the person. "It seems that you know of your identity." Pino ignored her and walked to his Mistress and bowed, "Forgive me Mistress but I'll take my leave."  Bia took a sip of tea that Opia poured out for her but didn't respond. "Wait! We need to talk. Although you are the Princess's subordinate you are also my grandson. Whether you like it or not!" Rya banged her staff and the room changed. "The banquet hall was nowhere to speak about this but now we'll lay it out on the table." Elder Rya said angrily.

"There's nothing to lay on the table. Before I was with Mistress, I was in the Wolf Kingdom with my mother then we were on the run. Then I was the only one alive." Elder Rya looked at Bia, "You are the one that saved him? Took him away from his mother?" Her eyes narrowed to find a reaction from the woman but saw nothing. "He was not taken. It was my request Mother, you don't need to question the Princess." A woman's voice comes from the door, almost all eyes went to the woman that walked in and closed the door behind her. A barrier was created afterwards.

The one surprised was Pino, his eyes were suddenly filled with tears as his eyes saw the familiar face. "Mother.." The two walk towards each other and hugged. "Hello my son." To Pino, his mother still looked the same as before. He pulls away from his mother and turned to Bia and dropped to his knees. Kowtowing three times before standing and bowing, "Thank you Mistress." Bia gave him a small smile. "Your mother thought it best that you didn't know she was alive so she made me promise before saving her. I hope you understand." Pino shook his head, "There's no need to explain Mistress. I know you did it for my good."  She waved him away and his mother bowed to her before leaving with her son to catch up.

"Now that's out the way, let's talk about how you manage your witches." Bia took another sip of her tea but no one spoke. "One of your witches helped the Wolf Kingdom overtake the Elf Kingdom. She also enslaved the young witches to do her bidding. That witch is now dead. I deserve an explanation." The Queen turned pale and dropped, "Forgive this one for not managing the witches properly. May I ask which witch it was?" Opal looked at the kneeling Queen, she was nervous to say the least but not out of fear but guilt. "My Mistress doesn't need to call the name. You already know who the Great Witch is."

The Queen closed her eyes in resignation. "You just appeared out of nowhere and was conferred your title but I had to deal with everything possible to get my position. As the Supreme Princess you want to use your title to punish me? Go ahead." Bia's eyes flickered as she stared at the Queen, who's eyes were still closed. Opal stepped forward at the same moment and slapped the woman. Although her force was minimal, the Queen still spat blood. "Even without her title, she still has the right to punish you based on the fact that your Uncle is her subordinate." Opia handed her sister a handkerchief to wipe her hand. "You!" The Queen glared at Opal as the handkerchief was burned instantly after Opal wiped her hands.

Elder Rya sighed, "I think that's enough. Aaliyah, as the Queen you neglected your duties. How do you want to be punished?" Bia stood up, "Don't punish her on my account Elder Rya. She's wrong for not managing the people under her. Such a high profile one at that." With a wave of her hand, the group were once again transported to the banquet. Erebus waited until Bia left before speaking. "Your Great Witch endangered many lives, including the young girls that were sent to her. They were used by the wolves. Thoroughly." Erebus stood and dusted his sleeve before looking at the still kneeling Queen. "Continue kneeling for the night to appease her anger. Tomorrow, your punishment will be dealt with." The Queen could only bow her head at the coercion of his power.

"Grandmother.." Elder Drake raised his hand, "Kneeling for the night is a light sentence. This is the end of tonight's conversation." The two bow to the older couple leaving before looking at each and sigh. Pino stood in the garden looking at his quiet mother with a lot of different emotions. "You have many questions." Her voice broke the silence and Pino nods. "I wasn't hunted to be killed simply because your father and I were mates. Your father was a general for the Wolf King, one night there was a ball at the palace that we attended together. Upon hearing of my name, he immediately knew my identity. From that day, he tried all he could to get your father to give me to him."

Pino's hand closed into a fist in anger. "Unfortunately things weren't to our expectations. He began to kill off the hybrids and used that as an excuse to kill your father. When I refused to go to him, he told his men to get rid of you and bring me to him." Pino watched his mother sit and smile to herself. "If it wasn't because of Bia, the possibility of the two of us being alive would be non existent. She wanted nothing in return for saving me and even let me stay with you when you were in a coma." Pino's hand loosened in confusion. His anger completely gone. "What do you mean? Didn't I wake up when Bia saved me?" His mother shook her head. "You were gravely injured and being so young and weak, it was hard for you to survive. Everyday for ten year, she gave you treatment. A couple days before you woke up , I made the request that she trained you and keep it a secret. There would be a day that we would meet again."

Pino had no idea that this happened. No one ever mentioned this to him. If it was everyday for ten years that meant that even when she had a relapse.. "Excuse me mother." She nods and Pino rushes off. "Greetings Bia." Bia walked up and leaned over, "How have you been Tamaira?" She smiles, "I've completed the mission assigned by Mistress." Bia smiles and sat on the bench. "Sit." The two sit on the bench and began talking.