Exciting

Diablo scoffed, "As if a woman like her cares about the family she has. If our mother didn't help that wastage of a daughter unlock her powers, she'd just be forever half-assed like her mother." Aceso nods, "Elder brother is right. Even her supposedly weak husband is stronger than her, but even he dares not to make a scene in front the General much less our father. Never compare yourself to our Mother because you're simply unworthy of even being in her presence." Erebus cleared his throat, "Diablo , Aceso." The two bow to their Father and sat back down in annoyance. Such people really needed to be killed off right away instead of hanging around.

Elder Haclin sat back and watched the drama unfold in excitement. The children speaking up was unexpected but it was a nice surprise to hear them speaking for their mother. This wasn't even near the climax and it was running low quickly. Elder Haclin decided to add wood to the dying fire. "To settle this why don't we bring Reina and Rena in? They are major components here." Bia merely glanced at the old man in the corner of her eye. A ghost of a smile on the corner of her lips, the old man clearly wanted to burn the entire Fae Kingdom to the ground at this point.

At the manor, a few guards arrived. One knocked on the door, "What do we say?" The guards all shrugged to the other. The door opened and the guard turned to open his mouth but the words were stuck in his throat, horror on his face at the state of the yard. The guard stumbled back in fear. In the middle of the decapitated bodies stood a woman in red. Her black hair shone in the sun, the black blade in her hand got dyed red with blood. She flicked the sword and droplets of blood flew off. A maid walked over the woman with a black scabbard in hand and gave it to the woman. As a guard in the Royal palace, he'd seen countless deaths however he couldn't get over how bloody the yard was, or how many pieces the bodies were cut into. The woman in red wore a bright smile as if she hadn't killed countless men.

The smile seemed to be very happy, she's rejoicing with the fact that she could kill. "General...  General Reina.. Elder Haclin requests your presence at the palace immediately." The guard found his voice but sounded shaky, if he'd known how vicious this woman before.... He watched as Reina stepped on the multiple body parts, unbothered by the guts and stopped in front of a little boy. Everyone knew this little boy. He's the little monster of the East family. This is the first time they've seen him so....Docile. Reina approached Reed and picked him up, "Let's go." Someone brought around her horse. As Reina got on, she looked down at the few guards. "You few need to catch up." The obsidian horse took off after she finished her words.

Even though the horse was going at a slow rate, the guards couldn't catch up. They had no choice but to use their wings. Reina saw their actions in the corner of her eye and chuckles while patting the horse twice gently. At this signal, the horse increased speed slightly. By the time they reached the palace, the guards dropped panting. They were tired, sweating and their wings were overworked. Reina simply got off the horse, taking Reed down as well before turning to them. "Take care of El. She's delicate and won't eat anything you give her." Patting her horse a couple times, Reina took Reed's hand and the two walked into the Palace. At the door, Rena stood watching them approach.

Reed held onto Reina tighter and glared at Rena, disgust in his bright blue eyes. Seeing the way Reed was looking at her, Rena felt hurt. "I didn't know mother was going to do that." Reina stopped, "What are you speaking of? The assassins or last night?" Rena's eye's widened, "Assassins? What assassins? Is Reed okay?" Seeing her genuine concern, Reed let Rena check him for injuries. After that he went back to Reina's side quietly. "Why would-" Reina glared at her, "Ask her yourself when we go in." Just then, the doors opened and the three step in. Reina bows to Bia, "Mistress." Aceso waved Reed over. Reed looked up at Reina who nods before running over to Aceso happily.

Rena bowed and greeted the Royal family, she then turned to Bia. "M-" Bia raised a hand to stop her. "No need." Rena looked up at her and then looked around at the others. Seeing the looks of distrust, she simply bowed her head and said nothing more. "Now that all parties are present. Reina, is it true that this boy is your husband?" Reina looked at Pino and nods, "More or less. We have yet to complete the ceremony. Mistress didn't give her blessing." Reina glanced at her and smiled. "Don't bring the Mistress in this. They said your husband was seducing your sister in her private chambers but poisoned her when she rejected him." Rekka said coldly.

"Oh?" Reina folded her arms and turned in Rai's direction. "Sending assassins while slandering my husband. You have some guts...Shall I rip them out?" Reina walked past the maid and stopped, her attention no longer on Rai. The maid elongated her nails ready to attack, "Reina! Behave." Bia called out. With a scoff, Reina walked back. The maid looked up at Bia curiously and Bia stared back while a smile. "All you can do is listen to orders like a dog. Next thing we know, you're howling like a wolf." Rai said without any filter. Opia was annoyed with the way the woman was speaking and looked at the Mistress for permission to act but Bia ignored her.

However, Opia realized that Bia's finger was tapping the cup in her hand slowly. The Mistress was reaching her limit with the woman as well. Bia knew that if she gave Opia permission the entire room would be destroyed. Although she spoke the lest between the two sisters, it was clear who was more destructive. "Woof woof bitch." Hazel heard Rai's words as she stepped in and responded but Rai wasn't pleased. Hazel bowed to Bia, "Greetings Mistress. Forgive my intrusion but it's to bring news." Bia waved her over. Hazel walked up to where Bia sat and whispered something her ears. Bia didn't seem to have a reaction as she continued drinking the tea in her cup calmly.

"Leave us and take that with you." Hazel bowed and stepped down. She went directly for the maid and dragged her out by her throat without protest. Reina looked at Bia and Bia nods. "Young Master, Young Mistress. Come with me." Aceso and Diablo bow to their parents before leaving with Reina. Only three stayed behind. Rekka, Opia and Opal. As soon as the doors closed, a barrier was erected and the temperature dropped increasingly. The fire the old man was building turned to ash immediately as he knew it was something serious. Serious enough that even the children were sent away.