There's No Climax 3

"Shall we begin?" A crystal barrier was erected, locking the soldiers inside with Bia. The twins made it to the gate just in time to see this. They bowed to their father and grandparents before watching their mother standing in the semi circle. "She's by herself! Take her down!" The soldiers immediately attacked her. Not many had seen Bia fight before and even if she was incredible, she was on her own facing seven hundred wolves....Is what they thought. Just as they jumped on her, Bia turned and twisted the middle of the staff which broke apart. She pulled it apart revealing two swords.

The blades were thin and the middle was hollow. Bia blocked a sword and sliced the person's throat at the same time. She didn't waste time and went onto the next person. The man swung his sword wildly and it seemed like he was just scared, his goal was to make Bia move back. He swung at her torso and Bia moved stepped back as he wanted her to but she bent back and missed the two swords that would've pierced her back. The two men suddenly scream out, their hands were no longer attached to their bodies. Blood splurged in the air just as wildly as their screams and their sword's dropped to the ground. None saw how she chopped off their hands. She'd moved too fast.

"You are all too slow. After staying in your human form for so long, you've forgotten what you are? Werewolves! Where is that werewolf side that you're all so confident about?" Bia said from the middle of the crowd. Her blades raised and cut off the arms of the man in front of her. His head rolled next then his upper body. "The reason the Wolf Kingdom is so weak is because of this fact. It's all because you've abandoned your wolf side when you got older." More blood sprayed as Bia chopped down two men at once. "Now you've all become nothing but pigs that's delivered themselves to the butcher's door! Foolish!" A hundred men were left after Bia finished speaking.

The men inside the barrier shivered in terror. Outside the barrier many had vomited by the gore, even for soldiers who had experienced war, this one sided massacre was too much for them. Bia's words were nothing compared to her actions. Her dismemberment of the six hundred in less than five minutes was horror. Even Flora couldn't stand the sight of her daughter's ruthlessness. Facing the last ten, Bia walked towards them slowly. "After delivering yourselves , you actually have the gall to speak of revenge? Who started this fight? A worthless man who wanted to whore around. A worthless man who raped a woman despite knowing that she already found her mate. A worthless man who wanted power and foolishly started a war that almost resulted in the wipeout of his entire people. You, who followed him are just as worthless."

"Revenge? On what grounds? It was your idiocy that caused the death of others. Starting from when you all started to slaughter the hybrids." Bia snapped her fingers and the barrier shattered, she smiled at the ten men. "Revenge will be taken but it's not you but them." Pino and a few other appeared behind the men. "Hybrids? Some are actually alive?" Someone gasped out in shock. The men immediately shook from their fear upon seeing the hybrids. "A mere hybrid? Weaklings!" One of them growled out. A woman growled back at him, "I , Nyma was hunted along with my parents and siblings because we were hybrids. Wolf Hybrids were the first to be hunted, some of our own family members joined in to kill us. If Bia didn't save my family, we would've been dead." Nyma glared at the man who spoke.

"You were among one of the waves of people who hunted us. You wanted to rape my sister and I but my father killed your partners while you got off with a scar." Nyma made a gesture of the scar with her hand as she walked towards the man. "You! You little bitch!" Nyma ran towards the man and jumped, her clothes ripped off her body. When she landed, a brown wolf stood over the man. Without waiting for an invitation, she bit his head off then ripped his body into little pieces. Everyone was too stunned to speak or move. "Weaklings? My Mistress isn't like your idiotic King that raises a bunch of useless people. You wolves will never have what we hybrids have and that is...." Pino smirked and opens his fan. "Superiority!"

"All wolves hear me!" The wolves immediately bow to Bia. "You've all seen what happened today. This is the result of your poor choice in a King. One will be chosen for you by me. Do you have any problem with that?" No one spoke up, "Good. Don't worry , your state of happiness will be returned to you. The Supreme Reign will return. Go home! Expect your King in a month's time." The wolves back off and turned back quickly. "Tell the vampire King and Elder, I expect them within the next five days." Bia says as she spots spies from the Vampire Kingdom. She turned to the Fae, "Return to your homes. Tend to the wounded."

Erebus took Bia's hand and the two disappear from outside the gate and reappeared next to Opal and Opia, "Mistress, Master." They greeted them, "Hm. Let's go." The four make their way towards the Great Hall and the others follow. As ordered, the heads of the four major clans and hidden clan all head to the Great Hall. Soon enough it was moderately crowded. Bia and Erebus were the last to arrive, the doors closed behind them. Jackson, Hazel, Pino, Reina and Elder Ronin all kneel to her. "Mistress." Bia hummed in reply as she sat on her husband's lap.

"Rise." The five stand up, "Don't move. I'll deal with you first." Reina froze immediately, knowing the Mistress meant her. "No need to explain your reasoning, two and fifty hundred whip lashes behind me. Now." Reina bowed and walked around Bia. After she knelt, Elder Ronin walked up with a whip in hand and started. "Now. What do you want to know first?" She raised an eyebrow in question. "What did Reina do?" Bia smiles, "Although she's being punished publicly, that doesn't mean it's not family business." The sound of the whip stopped, "What are you doing?" Dimitri's voice echoed angrily. "Oh? That's unexpected." Bia said but she didn't turn around. Rena ran in behind him and held onto Reina. "Come. Let's go."