The Image

Bia's house is situated on the other side of the cliff, she likes the quiet and it's next to a waterfall which has flowers that are meant for calming her down. "Mistress, my apologies for disturbing you." Rekka dropped to one of his knees, hand over heart. Bia sat by a window in her inner robes, a fur blanket over her shoulders and Opal is combing her hair. "Mistress , you have to make the decision for me." Bia raised her hand to stop Dana from speaking. "I was waiting until you came to tell me about this incident Rekka but it seems you don't trust my decision."

Rekka went to both knees with his head touching the floor. "That's not the case Mistress! You have better things to worry about than this!" Bia chuckles, "I'm joking Rekka. Fine , I won't joke with you anymore. This situation has already affected me so I'll make the decision. Dana you were wrong with what you did. I didn't teach you for you to do such a thing because the man doesn't want you. Cut the muscles in your hands yourself." Dana didn't put up a fight and did as she was told. "Rekka, the matter has already passed and Dana has your Mark on her body. Take responsibility. You go."

Rekka stood up and left, Dana slumped onto the floor with tears streaming down her face. "Do you blame me?" Dana shook her head and stood, walking towards Bia, she sat at Bia's feet and leaned on her leg. "I knew that this would happen but I don't regret it." Bia pat her hair gently with a sigh. "But you may never have his heart. Are you sure you don't regret it?" Dana's sobs got harder after Bia's words. That was indeed her biggest fear but she dared not to admit it for fear of it coming true. Rekka sighed and sat on top of Bia's roof.

A hand reached out, giving him a jar of wine. Rekka took the jar and drank it directly. "Since your intention was to take her as your wife, why are you upset?" Pino sat next to him with another jar. "I wish Reina would do that to me , then there'd be no need for the shy stage." Rekka chuckles , "Reina would just hold you down directly. I'm angry about the tricks she played. She should be ashamed but thinks that what she did was right. Mistress made her cut off her hand muscles. Dana won't be playing for a while." Pino took a swing of his wine. "Since you know it'll be a while, quit being angry. Hold a ceremony after we get back."

Rekka looks in his direction, "You're one to talk. Reina looks more than ready to marry you." The two keep laughing and talking each other while drinking wine placing a light barrier as to not disturb the Mistress.  Dana was sent back for dinner and Bia sat by the window. "Let's go out for a walk." Opia helped Bia to her feet and the three walk outside towards the waterfall. The sun began to disappear and the sky got darker but Bia stood watching the waterfall , she seemed to be thinking. "Mistress, come inside and have dinner." Opal nudged her sister after the Mistress didn't respond. They knew that she shouldn't remain in the cold for too long. Her body was still weak.

"Mistress... We have to leave in a few hours. Have something to eat and get some rest before we go. Reina already notified everyone about our departure. So there's no need to worry about the valley." The wind blew and Bia's hair flew with it , covering half of her face. The mark her forehead gave off a silver light and Bia suddenly spat out blood. "Mistress!" The two sisters attempted to get close to her but could as a golden light surrounded her body. Bia waved her hand and a barrier appeared around her. The barrier blocked the sight of those outside. Inside , they had no idea that the Mistress was drawing something in the ground with her blood before her eyes closed.

Pino and Rekka heard the noise and rushed to the back of the house just at that moment. "What happened?" They asked at the same time. "We were just advising the Mistress to come inside to eat and rest when she spat out blood then went like this." Opal held her sister's hand as she spoke , terrified that something was happening to the Mistress. If something were to happen to the Mistress they wouldn't know what to do. "We need to keep this a secret from the others. Especially Reina." Pino didn't say anything else and just erected a barrier over the entire space. "Your barrier can't hold her back. Go and make sure she doesn't come here." Pino nods to Rekka and disappeared into the wind. Rekka touched the black barrier and then stepped back in fright, immediately dropping to his knees and bowing. The sisters touch the barrier after seeing Rekka's reaction.

Inside the barrier , Bia is wrapped in a golden light. In her back are two sets of wings. The mark on her forehead has turned silver and her golden irises have split in two. Each eye has two irises. Bia seemed as if she was looking off into space but her eyes closed after a while. This scene made the two drop to their knees as well. Immediately the image that the head of their Phoenix Clan has came to mind. That image and the present Bia are one in the same , even the way the golden air circulated around her body is the same. "No wonder grandfather was willing to let us follow the Mistress happily." Opia nods to her sister's words and they both bow three times to show reverence and respect. After sometime, the barrier disappeared. The person inside the barrier was laying on the floor passed out.

Rekka picked up the Mistress's cold body and carried her inside before stepping out. Opia immediately went for hot water while Opal undressed her. It took sometime before the two walked out. "How is she?" Rekka was anxious. "The Mistress' poison curse has finally been cured completely. However , her body will still be weak. We have to extra careful with the Mistress in these next few months, there will be side effects because it effected her body for so long. Not to mention the old wounds she has. Moreover , we can't tell anyone what we saw." Rekka nods and Opal nods to him as well before she turns and walks back inside the room. Rekka now knew why he was so drawn to serve the Mistress . It's because of this. The Mistress really deserved the title of Bia , Goddess of Force and Nature.  She offers a balance of everything.