Mates 1

Maki waited at the door, searching the road for his wife's carriage. Rena sent back news that she wasn't in the best condition so he immediately thought the worse. Finally he saw that carriage and breathed a sigh of relief. However, his face changed as he climbed up to the carriage to see his wife's unconscious body and Rena's crying face. "Who did this? Was it Reina?" Rena shook her head, "No. Mother brought this upon herself." Maki didn't believe her words and sat in the carriage. "Go! To the general's Manor." The carriage moved again and Rena protested. "Father. This really wasn't Reina. She was with me the entire time." Maki ignored her words and remained silent, since her mother is sleeping there was nothing to be done.

Soon the carriage reached the Manor. Maki stepped down from the carriage and looked at the doors. "Break it down." Two figures appeared from the shadows and drew their swords. Before they could strike the door opened slowly. No one was in sight and the door made a slow creaking noise as if the door is old, the house gave off a creepy haunted image. "Bring your Mistress in. I'll demand an explanation." They placed Rai in a chair and brought in. Rena rushed in and pulled her father back. "Enough! This is all mother's retribution! And you're no different father! So ple-" Rena looked down to see a hand in her chest, the hand is attached to her beloved father. Blood poured out of her mouth, "Father.." Tears clouded Rena's eyes as she opened her mouth to speak but more blood just poured out instead.

Maki looked at her with mostly anger and a fraction of love. He didn't want to injure her this badly, it's just that she was trying to stick up for her sister and he found it ridiculous. Now it has come to this he has no choice. "Your mother was reduced to this state but you keep getting in the way so I'll dispose of you first." He slowly pulled his hand out of her body and slapped her away. Rena  stumbled back ways but steadied herself before anymore damage could occur to her body and looked down at the gaping hole in her chest.

Her muscles started to reattach themselves slowly causing the hole to close, but the pain was still there. "Mistress. Should we intervene?" Bia stood there quietly watching the Father and daughter. "No. I thought something interesting was going to happen but I guess not. Remove them from the house." Jackson bowed, "As you wish." Bia walked away. She turned the corner and stumbled. Holding onto the wall, she righted herself before walking into the garden. "Mother." Asceso greeted her Mother with a smile. "My child. Where is your brother?" Bia sat across from her and accepted the cup of wine that was poured for her. "He is with Father, they are speaking about his training." Inside of the Manor, Aceso didn't bother to wear the veil covering her face. "What of your training?" Bia asked her. Bia gave birth to them three years ago but where they were, the time went by quicker than she thought. To the outside world, the twins were three years old but where they loved, they are already three thousand years old.

"I've progressed but there is no where to practice in this Kingdom. If I'm not carful, I'll flatten the entire Kingdom." Bia took a sip of her wine and smiled while fiddling with the cup. "The Death training will commence soon. If you are hell bent on practicing then I will allow you to enter the little realm." Asceso grabbed her mother's hand. "Really?!" She was excited to go back to the little realm. That place was her home for as long as she's lived, it was the perfect place to practice. Bia nodded and Aceso rushed to her mother's side and hugged her. "Thank you so much Mother!" Bia chuckled and pat her hand. "Yes but you'll have to show me your progress." Asceso pouted. She knew what that meant. She'd have to fight her brother.

"Greetings Mother." Diablo entered the garden. Bia smiled, "Good timing. I was just telling your sister that I want to see your progress." Diablo looks at Asceso who shakes her head. "Is that really necessary Mother? Eso has progressed a lot since he last battled." Bia raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Then you've seen her fight?" Asceso face palmed at her brother's dead giveaway. From the water into the fire. "I have. She's fought against Filmos." Bia chuckled. "What kind of fighting has she exactly done with him? Ah. Was it that day she came home bloody and couldn't walk properly?" Eso bit her lip in frustration. "Well?" Bia looked from her son to her daughter but none of them answered."Mother, I.." Bia took another sip of her wine. "Filmos." Eso stood as Filmos appeared. "Mother!"

"Why the sudden need to shout, Asceso?" Bia's eyes narrowed at her daughter, who bowed her head. "My apologies." Filmos knelt down. "Greetings Mistress." He greeted her but didn't move from his position. "Rekka, call Erebus here." Eso went next to Filmos and knelt to the ground. "Mother, there is something I must tell you." Bia raised her hand to stop her daughter from speaking. "You can your Father and I at the same time, can you not?" Eso nodded reluctantly. She knew her Mother wouldn't have a problem with it but her Father was a different story. From the time they got here, he didn't like Filmos. Rekka soon returned with Erebus. "Is something the matter?" Erebus asked as he saw his daughter kneeling next to Filmos. Rekka stood next to Bia and refilled her cup of wine before taking a step back. "Our daughter has something to tell us." Bia replied before taking a sip of her wine.

Diablo stood to the side silently. If possible, he didn't want to get in this situation that was about to occur. "Your Father is here so speak your mind, Asceso." Eso glanced at Filmos, who had his hands clenched. "Mother, Father. I..." She paused. "I.." Eso sighed and slumped her shoulders, tears coming to her eyes. "Don't try it, Asceso." The tears immediately dried up when she heard her Mother's cold tone. "I found my mate." Erebus was surprised and confused. "You are only three in bone age. How could you have found your mate when you haven't fully experienced life?" Once she heard that she glanced at her Mother before angering her Father. "Actually, Father, I am three thousand years old." Erebus chuckled and looked at his wife who was merely taking consistent sips of her wine silently.

"Explain yourself, Aceso." Eso noded. "We were born in a place called the little realm. It is identical to this world but not quite. Time there progresses differently then in this world. Three years here is three thousand years over there." Erebus looked at Bia to confirm but she didn't make any action to confirm or deny. "Okay." He looked away from Bia. "What of this mate of yours?" Eso grabbed Filmos' hand. "Filmos is my mate." Erebus took a deep breath in and out. "All of you leave." Diablo and Aceso was about to say something but Erebus stopped them. "There will be a conversation later. Right now, I wish to speak to your Mother alone."