Death Training 2

Inside the imaginary world, Chana, Bea, Era, Regan and another person were in the middle of the woods. "What's your name?" Era asked the man, "Falco of the desert. Your Highness." Falco is a big man, broad shoulders and multiple scars but that didn't take away from his handsome features. "You are a warrior?" She asked him again, seemingly intrigued by the man. "A forger." Chana turned to her brother, "Elder brother, what does the map say?" Since they'd started the fire after catching a few rabbits to eat, Regan sat down to study the map.

"This is a world of it's own for sure. Right now, we're in the perimeter of what's called the Forgotten Mountains. The map show a path leading through them. We'll have to go through it to get to the nearest village. Since we don't know what awaits us, we need to be careful." Chana nods and looks back at her eighth sister. "We really need to be." Her eyes narrowed at Falco, who felt her gaze but ignored it. The next two days, the group walk through the mountain path without stopping until they finally reach a pond. "Water. Finally." Bea ran towards the water and immediately started drinking from it without a care. "Bea!" Chana called out to her but it was too late, "You don't need to worry. The water is clean enough to drink."

Regan looked over at the rabbit on the other side of the pond that was drinking from the water. "Maybe but let's not forget that they might be accustomed to the water." Falco walked forward and scooped up the water with his hand and drank it. Without a word he took the skins from his back and pushed them into the water one by one until each was filled with water. "Why are you filling up the water now? Aren't we staying here for the night?" Era asked. "It's not wise to." His answer was short and to the point but Era didn't get it. "The three of you can bathe but don't take too long." Regan looked at Falco and nodded before walking back the way they came.

"You seem close to my eighth sister." Regan broke the silence between the two as they sat with their back to the pond. "Does that bother you?" Regan didn't expect that answer and side looked the man. "You said you're of the desert not from the desert. Why is that?" Falco didn't answer as he stood up, he could sense something approaching them. "Is something the matter?" Regan seemed to realize that something was wrong but he didn't know what exactly. "Can you fight?" Regan stood and answered, "No." Pushing a dagger in his hands, Falco dropped the rabbit skins filled with water to the ground and started walking forward. "You'll have to learn." A group of white wolves suddenly appeared. "What-" Regan didn't get a chance to ask anything as they attacked.

Sensing that Regan was the weaker of the two, the wolves went towards him trying to stay clear of Falco and the broad sword that appeared out of nowhere. A wolf bit into Regan's hand and he pierced it's skull with the dagger. Regan looked into the wolf's eyes as it died. The black eyes slowly lost the lifelike features it had. The rest of the wolves didn't wait to let him recover and pounced. Regan tried to remember the lessons his father gave him and moved his body the same way. Minutes laters the three woman walked over to the area where Regan was only to see the bloody scene. "Regan!" Chana ran towards him quickly. His clothes were covered with blood but the only blood that was his own was where the first wolf bit him.

"How did this happen?" Bea looked at the wolves and walked up to one, "White wolves? I've only read about these in the library. They are very aggressive and extinct, how are they here?" Bea inspected the wolves with interest. "What can they be used for Bea?" Regan asked as he allowed Chana to bandage his wound. "The hide can be used as a coat, the meat they have is very tender and we can also dry the meat to eat later. Era and Falco made those rabbit water holders so they can made coats for us. Right?" Bea looked up for Era only to see her tending to Falco who sat with his eyes closed while leaning against the tree. Chana walked over to them and pulled Era up to her feet. "Who are you?"

Era pulled away from her sister, "Fourth sister. What are you doing? He's hurt!" Chana's grip on Era tightened. "He doesn't have any wounds. None of that blood is his." Falco slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Chana. "Who I am doesn't matter." She held the dagger to his throat. "I don't believe that. My sister is naive but I'm not. Speak! Who sent you in here with us?" Falco took the dagger from Chana's hands easily and glared at her. "Only one person sent us in here." Chana stepped back and pulled Era with her, "You're one of her people?" Falco rose to his feet. "I'm one of The Queen's subordinate."

The blood didn't run out until three months later, a month longer than expected. Just as the last bit of blood disappeared Hazel opened her eyes. Her aura visibly appeared different. The barrier that was erected had also disappeared. Knowing this, Opia poured out some water in a cup for her, "You've worked hard." Hazel sat and took up the cup to take a sip. "How many days have past? It seems like it was more than five thousand, was the information wrong?" Hazel took another sip of the water.

"It's been three months, fifteen thousand souls." Hazel spat out the water in her mouth, coughing as well. "Fifteen thousand? How is that possible?" Opia chuckles, "Of course it's possible. Mistress deliberately told you the lesser number." Hazel scoffs. "How cunning of Mistress." Opia shook her head, "You only managed three thousand which is already more than enough." Hazel nods, "True. Mistress would be happy with the progress. How have things been here? Did Reina come?" Opia sighed, "she came multiple times but Niro and The Grand Prince stopped her."

Pino walked over from outside, "The Grand Prince is here." Opia stood just as Kasian, Kali and Kai walked in. "How is it?" They all look at Hazel who shows her aura. Kasian nods, "It worked. That means.." a bright light flashes from the other side. Opia rushed in. The five thousand that went in the image world came out, alive. All of their appearances changed drastically especially the royals. Kai could barely even recognize his children.

"Father, First uncle, Third aunt." They all greeted, "Mmh. You've all done well." Kai was proud of his children, it seemed that all of their arrogance was gone and their powers had fully awakened. Opia cleared her throat, "Just because you're alive doesn't mean this is over. You've just begun." Another three months passed by and with the excuse that Bia was training and requested not to be disturbed by anyone, Erebus managed to keep himself at bay. The five thousand who were 'training' were no longer inside of the Kingdom. They were teleported outside, near one of the Wolf camps planted to ambush the Kingdom. The plan is for them to kill off the camp and then go around to the back of the army to box hem in once they've advanced and kill who opposes. This plan came into action just as the first wave of the official army march upon the Kingdom. Fifty hundred thousand.