Some Things Aren't Meant To Be Hidden 2

"Reina!" Rena looked at her in disbelief at her words, "Take your parents and leave. Solve that issue in your own Manor. This isn't a problem solving manor that you can come, cause a ruckus, injure one of our people and then expect answers! I'm already sick of this family. Three years have been too long with you. Leave." Rena turned towards the inner courtyard and dropped to her knees, "Bia! I know you can hear me. Please save my mother please! I know she's done wrong to Reina but please just save her. I beg you!" A person in black clothes suddenly appeared in front of her, without thinking Rena latched onto the person. "Please. Save my mother , I beg of you."

The sudden arrival of the man alarmed Opal, Hazel and Reina. They didn't even sense his presence and he appeared from the shadows silently. Rekka on the other hand didn't seem surprised to see the person. The red mask covered his face which made him a higher threat. They didn't know his identity. The man pushed Rena away from his feet, "You'll disturb Mother with your shouting." Rena looked up at the man in shock, she'd never seen him before. The words the man spoke shocked everyone else. Mother? The man referred to Bia as his mother? "Who are you?" Reina asked him warily, "Mother's son." The answer caught her off guard once again.

Niro looked at Rai, "You've healed her already?" Reina subconsciously rubbed her thumb and index finger together. She had drawn a healing mark on Rai but no one else realized yet this man merely glanced in Rei's direction... Dangerous. He's way to dangerous for her to handle. She glanced at Rekka, only to see him relaxed. Upon seeing his behavior she ignored the man. "Guards! Throw these people out!" Shadow guards  surround the family of three and quite literally threw them out of the manor into their carriage. Lan took Reed from Opal and walked away, heading to Reina's courtyard. "Speak. Who are you?" Niro reached up and untied the mask, taking it off. Beautiful violet eyes were revealed first, a small feminine face, pink lips and a scar on the right corner of his lip.

If not for the violet eyes and scar, he would look exactly like Rena. He was way more beautiful. "You-" Niro looked at Reina, "Should I call you cousin, sister or General?" Reina's eyes widen and she sat on the steps in confusion. "You. How are you here and who are you calling your mother?" Reina wanted to hope that the answer wasn't what she thought it was. "I followed Mother since she left the valley." Opal gasped, "You know of the valley? Then.. My Mistress is your Mother? How is that possible?" Opal had a point, it wasn't possible. Reina is seven years older than Bia even though Bia grew before her, when Bia was two she was already fully grown but hadn't met Erebus yet. Reina couldn't help but to think about it.

"Mother found me on the edge of the forest and raised me as her own. She always blamed herself for not letting me be around the others but it was okay for me. I watched everything you did and learned to be better for Mother." Reina raised her hand, she was already annoyed at the situation and this man wasn't making things any better. "Stop. Stop. Stop calling the Mistress Mother. She's not your mother. Your mother just left. If I'd known, I would've let you leave with them." Reina stood up, "Leave this manor. Never return." Niro put his mask back on calmly, "No" His voice was clear and it pissed Reina off even more. "Mother never said I have-" Reina appeared before him ready to slap him but Niro dodged.

"I told you to stop calling her Mother!" Reina followed his movement and kicked him. Niro held onto her foot and brought his elbow done on the shin bone. Cracking sound could be heard, he broke her bone. Pulling her foot away, she kicked him with the other foot. This time the hit lands and a couple more cracks could be heard, Niro's ribs on the left side broke and punctured his organs. "What right do you have to call her mother? What did you do for her? Did you bleed for her? Risk your life for her? Waited for her? No? Then what right?!" Rekka intervened, "Enough." Reina's eyes turned red. "No it's not enough! He has to answer me!" She went to attack again when someone called out her name.

"Reina." Her body froze, that warm voice would only belong to one person. Bia and Erebus walked out side by side, "I'll explain everything in due time." Reina's eyes slowly went back to normal, "Explain everything? Why would you waste your precious time on me? You have many others now." Reina disappeared off to her courtyard, limping the entire way there. Bia looks at Niro and smiles, "It's okay." Niro nods and walks towards Bia. The two walk inside, leaving Erebus with Rekka, Hazel and Opal. "Come. We have plans to make." Erebus left the manor with three trailing behind. In her courtyard, Opia sat drinking tea.

"Opia." Looking to the left, Opia stood and bowed as she saw her Mistress walking in. "I'm leaving Niro in your care." Opia looked at him and nods. Out of everyone, Opia was the first to find out about Niro. Bia smiled and walked off, leaving the two. "You're injured." Opia approached him but stopped herself midway, "Head into the room there. Take off your outer garments and lay in the bed." Niro nods and went into the room she pointed to. Inside the room was overwhelmingly sweet, that is how Niro describes Opia's smell. It's the only smell that was sweet to him. 'Mother's smell is calming and her smell is sweet.' He thought to himself.

When Opia entered the room, Niro was having trouble taking his clothes off. His body healed differently from others. In order for broken bones to heal, he need to have them pushed back in place or have them taken out so that he could regrow new ones. "You could've called for help if you were having trouble." Opia quickly helped him take off his clothes. "Lay down and we'll get started." Niro took off the mask and placed it on the table next to the bed before laying down on his back. Opia sat to the bed and let in of her fingers grow into a claw. She cut open Niro's flesh easily. Niro didn't feel any pain from this process, so when Opia slid her hand into the opening of his chest, he didn't have much of a reaction. He just watched her pull his broken bones out.