Awake

The contrast between them were striking. Snow white horses were pulling a snow white carriage while black horses were pulling a dark red carriage. Prince Kasian looked at the red haired woman in shock. "Obsidian horses? How did you get your hands on such a rare pair?" He knew the breed was good because their eyes were bright red, not to mention that they were extinct. Bia looks at her grandfather, a small smile played on her lips. Rare? "Not rare." She didn't bother to explain any further and walked towards the carriage. Erebus helped her up and got in afterwards. Reina stepped forward and bowed in that direction as the carriage took off.

Prince Kasian was then shocked once more when he saw the dozens of obsidian horses that followed the carriage, Bia's people sat on the horses. It's no wonder he didn't see them at all. They were in the forest surrounding them the entire time. One wrong move and he was sure that his life would've been in danger. Thankfully, no big mistake was made. "Did you not know about them?" The Prince spoke into the night air, a voice answered from the shadows. "Forgive me , my Lord." Prince Kasian sighed. "That's because your people are too weak." Reina's voice came from inside the tent behind him. 

Prince Kasian turned, not knowing when she had passed him by. "Grand Prince, now that you've accepted my Mistress , I'll do as she permitted and train your people. My people will protect you for the time being." Head of the Prince's shadow guards was shocked. "All due respect but I'm old enough to be your grandfather. We don't need your training." Reina dipped the hot meat in sauce and the ate it as if she didn't hear the man's voice. She just snapped the chopsticks together twice which caused the guard to get pulled outside which shocked the Prince. Prince Kasian didn't feel anyone else's presence so if the person hadn't appeared, it would look like his guard was fighting with the wind.

With just one move , the shadow guard was defeated. If it was a real battle, he would've died before he breathed. "Now, tell me about this tournament." In a red carriage ten days later, a man sat peeling grapes for a red haired woman. "Where are we going?" Bia looked at her uninvited guest, "Witch Kingdom." The two years she spent with him were painful but she seemed to love him regardless and he's still the same towards her even after he saw her kill his mother so ruthlessly. "You know where it is?" She looks away and hums in response. "It's not that hard to find. We'll be there soon." With this Bia closed her eyes and seemed to fall asleep, her body tired.

Erebus looked up at her and remained quiet. Just watching her in silence while peeling the grapes. He too, thought about the time they were together before. There was always something nagging at him about the way she left  as if there was something more to what she led on. Clearly his mother did something more than what he heard but he wasn't going to ask Bia anything since she wasn't willing to speak about it. Forcing her to speak about it would not be in his favor. Erebus tapped the carriage and set up a sound barrier in the carriage as to not disturb Bia. As the carriage stopped and Erebus stepped out, everyone was on high alert. "Since when do Dragons sneak up on others like this?" Erebus' voice echoed through the quiet forest.

"Since when do Demons and hybrids trespass on other's territory. Are you starting a war?" A green dragon suddenly appeared a few meters in front of the carriage. "Who starts a war with so little people Reda?" The dragon huffs and her eyes zero in on Pino, she raised her giant claw and pointed. "You are royal blood. Who do you belong to?" Pino ignored the dragon, "Boy! I'm talking to you." Pino glared at the dragon with contempt. "If I belong to anyone, it would be my Mistress." The dragon chuckles, "Your Mistress? Is this Mistress worth giving up your legacy for?" Pino smirks, "There's honor in such life." The dragon got angry at his answer, "Honor? You would neglect your blood for just this? You don't deserve the blood running through your veins!"

"Then who deserves it? You?" A light voice comes from inside the carriage. The words felt like a ton of bricks on the dragon's back. It was too much for her to bear. "What monster did you bring into my Dragon Kingdom, King Erebus?" Her words were weak and she struggled to get everything out at once. Erebus moved the curtain to the side and held his hand out. A slim white hand reached out and held onto Erebus' hand. Bia stepped out just as a familiar red carriage came towards them. Elder Ronin stepped off and looked at Reda who was in pain then back at his Mistress. Stroking his beard, Elder Ronin laughs lightly. "Bia, sorry for my late welcome. Two others came to see you impatiently."

Bia looks at the man and then to the carriage where none had gotten off. "Not meeting. Let's go." The pressure Reda was feeling lifted and she shifted to human form. "Great great grandmother! That woman is too arrogant!" A gust of wind hit the green dressed woman and she flew back. Her body hit the tree behind and she spat out blood. "Be quiet." Erebus glared at her before going back into the carriage. Reda spat out another mouthful of blood as she stood and got into the carriage with the Elders quietly.

Inside a cream colored room, a woman was laying on the bed. Her eyes were closed but she was not breathing and had no heartbeat, still her body didn't deteriorate. Maids came by three times a day, everyday to wipe down her body. This day was no different. "Did you hear about it?" One of them said to the other, "Yes I heard but that has to be a hoax. There wasn't a Princess born of the Late Queen so that bastard must be faking it. Clearly he's looking for a way to unite the Kingdoms by force." Since they were talking, the maids didn't realize that the woman's fingers twitched.

"The one who united the Kingdoms was the Queen herself, of course when she died they didn't want anything to do with the Wolf Kingdom after what he did." The first maid huffed, "It's a pity, I heard that the Supreme Queen was such a gorgeous woman and her temperament was very good. She just had to be mated to such a person." The woman's eyes opened slowly and shocked the first maid who leaned over to wipe the woman's face. "Quick! Get the Grand Prince! She's awake!"