Leaving To Return

A few hours before dawn, Bia woke up. Opal heard the movement in the room and turned to the bed. "Mistress, you're awake." Bia hummed in response and sat up. "Have some water." Bia drinks the water as Opia walks in the room, "Mistress , you're awake. I have your bath ready." Bia moves to the edge of the bed and with the help of Opal, stood up. At the pavilion, Reina and the others stood waiting. "What happened to Bia last night?" Pino and Rekka didn't speak, they ignored her completely. Elder Ronin sat next to Reina silently looking at the two. "You don't hear me talking to you?!"

"We can hear you but we're choosing not to respond." Rekka's answer annoyed her. Reina slammed her hand on the table, snapping the stone in two once more. "Rekka, you've been with the Mistress almost as long as I have. When something happened you were here without informing me. Now! You will tell me what happened or I will kill you both." Rekka looks at Reina and smirks. "You can try but you won't succeed, those threats of yours are of no use and you know why." Reina rushed forward but didn't catch Rekka as he jumped back and flew into the air. Reina laughs, "That's fine. I haven't worked my wings in a while."

Blue, red, green, orange. Feather after feather that came out Reina's back were different in color. If no one knew her identity, the color of her wings gave it all away. There's only one noble Fae Clan with such colorful wings and they serve only royalty. "Reina" It was an automatic reaction as soon as she heard Bia's voice, her wings went back in quickly. The bloodlust in the air quickly went away as well. "Mistress, I." Bia slowly came into view, "Why are you so anxious? What if the others heard or saw you? That would create panic." Reina didn't know what to say so she bowed. "My apologies Mistress." Elder Ronin sighed and stood, " Mistress. Shall we go now? Everything is ready. "

The walk down the stairs were extremely quiet, the Mistress was upset and they all knew better than to speak without being spoken to at this moment. "Mistress , have a safe trip." Aunt Ela bowed and smiled. "I'll have to bother you to take care of things here. If anything happens you know what to do." The valley suddenly light up and everyone walked out their houses, got on their knees and bowed. "Have a safe trip Mistress. Don't worry about us, we'll be alright." Bia got in the carriage and everyone bowed once again and the carriage ride off. "Say Aunt Ela , when will we be able to see the Mistress again?" This was a question that weighed in everyone's mind but they didn't know that it would be years later.

After passing through a portal which ended a few miles away from the Elven Kingdom, a group of two carriages and horses stop abruptly. Right in front of them, a battle was going on between Demons and Wolves. Bia lifted the window curtain slightly and looked at the majestic man fighting the majority on his own for a few seconds. "Continue" The journey continued until there was no smell of blood or the shouts of a battle nearby. "Mistress, that battle.." Opal held Bia's hand as she stepped off the carriage, "The one you wanted to see so badly." Without waiting anymore Reina rushed off. With a wave of Bia's hand, five shadow guards followed after Reina. It wasn't until night that there was movement. Jackson , a shadow guard that was sent out to see Reina's situation came back to report.

"Greetings Mistress. General got caught in the fight between the Demons and Wolves, the situation is bad." Bia stepped out her tent, "Tell me in details." Jackson nods, "Yes. The Wolves have witches with them. They seem to have some type of collar around their necks. The spell being casted makes the wolves undead." Bia reached out and Jackson kneels as Bia touches his head. It took a few seconds but Bia saw what Jackson saw, she needed to see the exact position of the witches. Taking her hand away, Jackson stood up.

"Opal and Opia, you wanted to see how strong the wolves are. You can go. Pino subdue the witches, I want them alive. You will know when to act." The three bow to their Mistress and left the camp. Bia returns to her tent and sat down, closing her eyes. Twenty miles away from Bia's camp, a never-ending fight was in full throttle. A woman clothed in red was fighting with a large grin on her face. She was excited, a fight like this has finally got her blood going since it's been a while. "Woman! When is your so called Mistress coming to help?" The Demons were no doubt tired, they had been fighting like this for a few days without a proper rest. Many were injured, their King also suffered a couple injuries in order to protect them which made him give up breaking the spell.

"There's no rush, she knows that I'm having fun. I'll play a bit more." The Demons looked at her as if she'd lost her mind. "Play? What are you playing with?! Our lives?!!" A gust of wind kicked up suddenly and the woman in red stopped fighting. "Play? The Mistress is upset with you Reina." Reina grinned wider, "As if. You're trying to scare me. She even sent Opal and Opia here to fight." Two women walked out the darkness of the trees, although both had the same face, their eyes and clothes were different. One wore black and gave off a cold feeling. The other wore white and gave off a light and airy feeling. Within the blink of an eye, the two disappeared and then reappeared, one in front and the other behind the General of the wolves.

No one had time to react when that general's body was sliced into three. Opal sliced off his head while Opia sliced his torso off the legs. It happened simultaneously, both shifted their body as to not hurt the other when slicing. Reina claps her hands excitedly, "As expected of you two. Very very good. Let's wrap this up." Thanks to the distraction, no one saw when Pino took away the five unconscious witches and when Reina set up a barrier. She really wanted to play with them for a while longer.

The Demons retreated under Elder Ronin's command. It was their best option since their King was more injured than they originally thought. Back at Bia's camp, Pino returned with the witches. "Mistress, do you want to deal with them now or later." Elder Ronin was already back with the Demons. "Later, let's deal with this problem first." Pino nods and brings them away just as Elder Ronin emerged from the trees. "Bring him into my tent" Bia walked in her tent but one of the Demons disagreed, "We don't know what you want to do so treat our Lord right here." The leader grabbed the one that talked, "Han. You step down." Hansen wasn't pleased. "But Yul.."