Family Ties 2

Reina scoffs, "Weak? Arrogant? You don't know anything about her and yet you speak because of what you see on face value. If following Bia is a stain on the record of the Clan history then I'd rather not be in such a Clan!" Rena was in shock at Reina's words. "For her?! For her you disregard the family that has been searching for you desperately for all these years?! An outsider has your head so messed up that you want to defy the family?" Reina raised her hand and slapped Rena across the face. It had a controlled force but Rena still stumbled back a bit, blood trickled down the side of her mouth.

"None of you have any idea how we escaped the Palace that year! How we watched everyone die! How we survived after being sent out of the palace! None of you know! The fact that we survived so long isn't because of me but because of Bia who risked her life! It's okay if you don't know but how you can any of you insult her?! You think that because she's blind you can say as you like?! Then you'll have to make me the foundation of this earth before you even think of getting close." Rena touched her cheek in shock. " You! Slapped me? So what if she risked her life? She's alive because she has stupid people like you to jump in front of a sword for her!" Rena's body suddenly flew out the tent. She landed in the medical tent and coughed out a mouthful of blood then fainted. Rekka huffed angrily, he'd waited long enough to hit her.

"You should've hit her a little harder." Pino said to him. " I'm doomed. The Mistress wasn't kidding in her words. No can do. I'll go to her now." Rekka grabbed her hand, "You won't get the chance to see her." Reina sighed. "I know." Reina walked out the tent sadly. "This is going to be tricky, we can never ask the Mistress about this or we'll be dead for sure." Pino nods in agreement to Rekka's words. "Why?" The witch Hazel finally spoke. "Don't take that pretty face and graceful bearing and think that the Mistress is only kind, she's also ruthless where need be. If we plead for Reina now then no one can save her."

"Mistress, Reina is kneeling outside the tent." Opia says while serving Bia her lunch. "Let her kneel if she wants to. I'm tired, call that -" The tent flap opened and Erebus stepped in , "Your scout sends news my love. The takeover was successful. When are you making a move?" Bia leaned on her hand for a moment, quietly thinking with her eyes closed. "Did your Mistress eat anything?" Opal shook her head, "Only a bit. She's tired. My Lord should should take her to rest." The sisters cleaned the table and left the tent. Reina looked up in excitement only to see Opal and Opia walking out, she went back to picking the weeds in front of her.

"You should get up before the Mistress comes out or you will miss out on all the fun." Reina sighs, "She won't let me see her." Opia rolls her eyes, "So visit your sister first then you can come back if you want to come back. The Mistress has gone to rest, you'll disturb her in this way." Reina nods and stands. She takes one last glance at the tent before making her way over to the infirmary. "That girl actually ran over to that tent to kneel. Where is she putting the face of our family?" Rena said from the bed, a soldier under her lead nods in agreement. "Commander, she really doesn't deserve to be your sister. It'll be best if she doesn't get herself killed by jumping into a war that has nothing to do with the Fae Race."

Rena scoffs, "We need to get rid of the bitch behind her. She no doubt has the real Princess hostage and is blackmailing her. There's no way my sister will be obedient to her. It must be one of those two at her side." Inside the infirmary tent, a conspiracy was planned. Unknowing to them , three set of people heard of their plan. A sleeping Bia, a worried Princess Nayeli and a disappointed Reina. With a sigh Reina waved her hand and a barrier was created over the group then she entered the tent. "This plan is really bad. Sister, you have been raised in vain. Don't worry, rest here and we'll see how you'll be dealt with."

Exiting the tent, Rekka stood there watching Reina with a smirk. "Reina you should let her do what she wants. Mistress is getting a bit bored. Only when we return or it'll be too much for her." The two walk away together while speaking but no one could hear what they were speaking about. Princess Nayeli turned to leave when she saw her husband watching her. "Kasian.." The Prince sighs and grabs her hands, "Let's go and speak to her. Okay?" She nods and the two make their way to Bia's tent. Erebus looked at the woman laying next to him and reach out to caress her pale cheek. "You're awake."

Golden eyes look up at him and he smiles, "Really beautiful. After this should we head to my Kingdom and get married?" Opia walked in and bowed, "Mistress. The Prince and Princess Consort are here. Do you want to see them?" Bia sat up, "What are they here for?" A voice came from the front of the tent before Opia could answer. "Do your grandparents need a reason to see you?" Princess Nayeli was upset at Bia's words. "If you're disturbing my sleep then yes. Nevermind, since you have such a wide throat and strong voice then you can speak from there."

Prince Kasian shook his head. "Nayeli, Bia didn't grow up with us so she used to making decisions for herself. We indeed came while knowing that she was sleeping. Although we've already acknowledged each other that doesn't mean we know each other." Bia smiled as she got out the bed to get changed. "Grandfather is right. I'll have to ask you two not to bother about things regarding my people." When she was finished dressed, she walks to the front of the tent. The all black attire brought out her every quality. "Elder Ronin is a person under me, even if he's an elder he acknowledged me as his Mistress. What you did earlier was disrespectful to me." Nayeli was bout to open her mouth to disagree with Bia's words.

Bia sighed, "We'll talk when I'm back." Even with her eyes covered, Bia moved accurately down the stairs and onto her horse. "Where's Jackson now?" Pino appeared by her horse, "Monitoring the camp. The scouts have already been eliminated." Bia nods. "Meet up with Jackson." Holding the reigns, she glances at Erebus. A small smile graced her lips.