Purpose

"We won't kill you." Reda starts laughing hysterically. "I get it!" Her laughter turned into tears. "I was never good enough for any of you and this is your chance to get rid of me!" A white light suddenly shot into her head and Reda dropped to the ground. Opal stepped forward and dragged the girl away whole muttering to herself. "You'll disturb Bia's rest." Opia bowed towards Erebus before following after her sister. When they got out the courtyard, Opia touched the stone on her necklace and whispered into it then nods to her sister. Opal whistled and a shadow guard appeared. "Take her to the general." The guard picked up Reda as if she was a rag doll and disappeared.

Elder Haclin and Elder Drake played chess until dawn and left. When the sun was high in the sky, Opia and her sister carried two trays inside Bia's room. Bia smelt the food as they placed it on the table and turned in the bed. Noticing the movement on the bed, Opia placed her tray to the side and walked over. "Mistress, do you feel better?" Bia moved the sheets to the side and Opia helped her out of the bed. "Just a bit hungry. Did you do what I asked?" Erebus stepped in, "What did you ask?" Bia took up her spoon and began to eat in silence. "The Mistress asked us to inform Elder Haclin that she would meet with him soon."

"There is no need to meet him." Opal went to say something but was stopped by her sister and the two step out the room. Rekka and Pino watch the two walk out quickly and knew that something was about to happen. "We should prepare to leave. The objective is over anyway." Pino nods in agreement and leaves while Rekka continued sitting under the tree in the shade. Inside the room, Erebus set up a barrier and sat across from Bia. He watched her eat and she ignored him as well. "I've devised a plan that doesn't require us to be apart." The grip on her spoon tightened but he continued to tell her. "Use your people to start a riot-..." Erebus went on in detail but Bia simply looked silently at him.

Bia stood up and grabbed Erebus by the throat. "Who are you? You're not the Erebus I know". A sudden wave of energy bursts out from the room. Bia's body was thrown out the room with the blast. Rekka flew up and caught her in his arms and she spat out a mouthful of blood. As they touch the floor, she looked in the direction of the room. "Mistress, get behind me " Knowing that the others felt and heard this, she stood up and pushed Rekka back. A barrier was created before he could run back to her side. Erebus walked out the room and flicked his sleeve. "I have to admit my mate. You're indeed strong." His eyes were white and his hair turned black. On his back were four wings.

"You have a body that doesn't belong to you." His eyes flashed and he grinned, "This body is mine but you.. are not quite yourself." Two long swords appeared in Bia's hands as she starts walking towards Erebus. "As expected that you were the only one to spot the difference." She ignored his words and attacked him. Erebus never saw Bia's combat ability and thought that he would play with her for a little while. That was until she managed to give him a few cuts. Erebus waved his hand and a massive wave of energy hit Bia in the chest. She fell back but Erebus caught her as she spat out blood.

He wiped the corner of her mouth with his thumb and then licked it. "You still taste so sweet." A sword touched his neck. "Although you've progressed my love, you still have a long way to go before reaching the Gods once more. I'll be waiting for you." Ignoring the sword, he leaned down and kissed Bia on her forehead before stepping away. With a smile, his body returned to it's natural state. "Until we meet again." As soon as the barrier disappeared, Rekka ran forward. "Mistress!" Bia looked back at him and he was stopped before he could get any further. Feeling exhausted, Bia could only head back inside the room and the room reattached itself as it was before. Inside the room, Erebus' body laid on the bed as if he was sleeping.

She walked up to him and touched his cheek, this seemed to wake him as his white eyes opened and looked at her. "You've been hurt?" Bia shook her head ."We need to head back to our roots before climbing the tree." Erebus sat up and held onto her. "My roots were always you Neteria." She smiles. "There's nothing more I can say." Erebus hugged her tightly and Bia tried to suppress her sobs. "I'm so sorry." As she whispered these word, her finger touched the back of his head and his grip loosened from around her body as a white light enters his head. Placing him to lay back down , Bia couldn't help to cry out loud. Her thoughts were an absolute mess with regards to her future.

Opal and Opia never saw or heard the Mistress cry before but this was the most sorrowful they've ever saw a person be. Rekka stopped them from getting closer so they could only wait until she came out on her own. In the royal study, Elder Rya stood by the window looking out at the sky when the rain suddenly started to fall. The door opened and a maid stepped in , "Elders. Supreme Princess has arrived." She bowed and stepped to the side as Bia stepped in alone. Elder Haclin looked up and immediately saw the resemblance but he didn't approach her. "I've come to bid farewell." Her eyes went to Elder Haclin, "Great grandfather. I'm afraid you've come all this way for nothing."

Elder Haclin sighed, "I knew that you wouldn't come back with me but at least tell us where you're going." Bia shook her head, "No need. I've only come in hope that you'll take care of my people. They have their instructions and know what they need to do. All you need to do is help when the time arises." Elder Rya shook her head slowly, "Child. You take too much on yourself." Bia smiled. "Are you doing this for selfish reasons?" Pulling the hood over her head, Bia turned to the door.  "My reasons are no different than yours." Elder Haclin understood her words but did nothing to stop her from leaving. Bia got into her carriage and left the Witch Kingdom quietly, by the time Rekka raced after her, she was already gone.