Mates 2

Diablo, Aceso and Filmos bowed before leaving the garden. Erebus glanced at Rekka, who didn't move. "You can retreat, Rekka." Rekka bowed and disappeared from sight. Erebus casted a barrier with the wave of his hand. "You actually went to the little realm?" The little realm is a place connected to the Gods that is located in the Demon Kingdom. After looking for her so many years, he didn't think she would be in the Demon Kingdom in the place where they bowed to love each other for eternity. "You are angry." Erebus slammed his hand on the table. "Of course, I am upset, Neteria! You went missing for three years and came back with our two children already grown up! I missed three thousand years!" Bia placed her cup on the table. "You are angry because you missed three thousand years or because you didn't think of looking in the little realm?"  Erebus huffed. "Both."

"Three thousand years is nothing compared to the rest of their lives, Erebus. There is nothing to be upset about." He was still angry, not matter what she said. "When did you find out about Aceso and that thing you brought here?" Bia sighed. "Filmos is not a thing. He is a snake spirit." Erebus knew what she meant. In the little realm there were many creatures who cultivated their spirits until they could turn into a human form, in the same way species like Opia and Opal could. "Don't try to avoid the question, Neteria." Bia went silent and just stared in his direction. "When she lost her virginity... That was about three months ago. Just before we departed to arrive here." Erebus was livid and stood. "I'll kill him." Bia scoffed.

"Since you want to kill him, let my Father kill you and let my Grandfather kill him." Erebus sighed add opened his mouth to speak. "Don't even try to justify that she has yet to be married because You didn't marry me either. My mother was married to a man that was not her mate, she and my Father have yet to be married as well." Erebus was annoyed by the situation. He didn't expect to hear that his daughter found her mate and already bonded with him, when he was now getting to really know her. To him they were still small children. He felt Bia's hand on his shoulder which brought him out of his thoughts. "Be happy that she found her mate before the chaos and hope Diablo finds his afterwards." Erebus kissed her hand and pulled her into his lap. "Very well. I'll give them my blessing."

Rekka appeared outside the barrier and bowed. Erebus removed the barrier, "Rena's Father brought back people and attacked some of ours. Bia stood. "Let her deal with it." Rekka bowed and left the garden. "You seem to have everything under control." Bia shook her head. "It's rather bothersome to deal with people that don't seem to know their places." Maki stood into the front courtyard. "Tell your General to return my son to me and pay for her crimes against the family with her life." A bit of blood was on his sword from catching one of the maids off guard but no other blood was spilled, yet.

A hooded figure walked in the courtyard, "It seems that you haven't changed after all this time. Maki." Maki froze when he heard the voice, he turned to see the person moving the hood from their face. "You aren't dead?" Raila grinned, "Is that all you have to say to me brother in law?" Raila walked over to him slowly, "Just because Kaa is dead doesn't mean you're allowed out! Grab her." Maki glared at Rena and walked over to her, grabbing her arm. "You let her out?" Hazel retreated to the side upon seeing Bua and Erebus in the corner.

"I didn't even know she existed until a few hours, how could I know she was still alive?" Maki released her and scoffed, "Useless!" Rena merely smiled. "Everyone says that you listen to mother but it's actually the other way around isn't it?" Opal looked at Bia, "Mistress. Let's throw them out again." Bia chuckles and Maki finally spotted the group in the corner. "Are you that bitch that did this to my wife? Heal her and bring my son to me now!" Seeing that Bia was ignoring him, he picked up Rena and threw her towards Bia's direction.

Rena didn't get close to them as she was flicked away by Rekka's wing. She landed in the tree and coughed up blood. Erebus sat down and pulled his wife in his lap, while they watched the interaction. "Reed.." Bia held out her hand to the little boy who watched from the inner courtyard. Reed ran over and held Bia's hand. She smiled at him. "Reed. Do you want to return home?" Reed shook his head, "No. Second sister is the best to me. Aunty Bia is the best to me."  She nodded. "Then you should deny going home on your own. Don't hide behind your second sister anymore." Erebus chipped in. Redd nodded and turned to his Father.

He walked towards Maki, who was smiling. "Come Reed, we're going home. You've played around enough." Maki attempted to grab him when Reed stepped back while shaking his head. "Reed! Listen to your father!" Maki reached forward and this time, he caught Reed elbow and dragged him forward. "No! I can decide on my own! Let me go!!" Maki released Reed as his entire hand suddenly bursts into flames. Reed took a few more steps back and glared at his Father, "Second Sister will be here soon so leave while you still can!" Reed said as he turned and ran back to Bia's side.

Maki could only freeze his hand so the fire wouldn't spread to the rest of his body. He didn't get a chance to react as he felt pain in his shoulders. He looked down to see both arms in front of him. A grinning Raila stood in front of him. Flexing her bloody fingers, "It took some time for me to get used to fighting again but I just remembered how thrilling it is to kill someone. Rip them apart slowly. So happy." Rekka shuddered, "This is how Reina acts when her bloodlust gets overwhelming. Like mother like daughter." The resemblance was uncanny. As if hearing someone calling her name , the doors to the manor open and Reina stepped in. She immediately took in the situation as the smell of blood hit her nose.

Maki sat kneeling on the floor in anger , both of his arms sat in front of him. Reed holding onto Opal, bloody remains staining the front yard, an unconscious Rei in a chair in the corner, an uneven breathing Rena and an unknown woman. Raila looked up at Reina as she walked in and froze. "Amelia. You've grown so much." Reina watched the woman carefully, "Who are you?" Raila wiped her hand in Maki's back to rid of the blood and walked towards Reina. The smile on her face softened considerably and all of her blood lust from earlier was gone. "I'm your mother. They probably didn't tell you but-" Raila stopped talking when she saw the look of distrust Reina was sending in her direction..

"Reina. It's true. Mom told me on the way home, that woman is your birth mother." Rena said while trying to heal her internal organs. That throw was more damaging than she thought, her father was really ready to sacrifice her. That was enough to show that he really cared for his mate and would do whatever he could to make sure she was in good health but at what cost? The rest of his family, even his own children paled in comparison to his wife. Rena didn't know how to feel.