Rebirth 2

Reina appeared, grabbing Opia by her throat, she dragged her a few feet away from Pino. "Where's my Mistress?" Reina's blood red eyes seemed to dig into Opia's soul, her bloodlust spread into the air like thick smoke ready to strike. Pino grabbed Reina's hand that held Opia's throat. "Let her go Reina, you are being violent for no reason." Reina simply pushed him away. "Mistress isn't to be disturbed." Opia barely manged to choke out before Reina tightened her grip, "Mistress isn't to be disturbed but you can disturb other people's mates?" Opia gave her a strange look, obviously not sure what she meant.

"You set up a crystal barrier and it took me some time to break it. You know what that means? That means that Mistress isn't here and you were doing something you weren't supposed, so tell me where she is and what you did to my mate." Opia's claws come out and she scratches Reina's hand, forcing her to let go. "Since you know that I set up a crystal barrier, why break it? You should know better than anyone what disturbing the Mistress means. ANd I don't know what you're talking about." The wound on Reina's arm healed instantly, "She would want me to know so tell me where she is." Opia shook her head, "If she wanted you to know she would've told you." Reina attacked her angrily. 

The two fight for a while until Reina hits Opia in her chest which makes her spit out blood but at the same time, "You've hurt one of your own Reina. Mistress won't be happy." Reina touched the blood dripping from her face and glared at Opia. No matter how much times the two had fought before, Opia had never been able to touch Reina before but now, Reina's face had five deep slashes. "Are you angry because Mistress didn't take you with her to the little realm, or because you think something happened between your mate and I?" Reina didn't answer her and glanced at Pino. "You aren't that important that I would take your mate from you, Reina. I have no interest in your mate. I honestly wonder why you two were bonded together."

Reina grit her teeth and took a deep breath in to calm herself. "Where is the Mistress? I have to report back to Master. So tell me where she is." Pino took this time to hold onto Reina's hand, "Mistress is where she said she would be. That is the truth, whether you want to believe it or not. Leave." Reina looked into Pino's eyes that bared anger, anger towards her which was something he never did before. "Leave? Okay, I'll leave. Right after I rip her heart from her chest." Reina cut her palm and allowed her blood to flow into the air. She pushed Pino back, breaking his shoulder bone into pieces before creating a barrier around him. "You have one mate in this world, remember that while I kill her."

Reina used her blood to draw a symbol in the air. One stroke horizontal and two slanted through it. Opia stepped back in shock realizing how far Reina was about to go. "Reina! Stop this now!" She knew what this symbol meant, it was a summoning symbol. The only thing Reina would summon with this symbol is something meant to ultimately kill Opia. A portal opened and a massive white winged tiger stepped out. Upon seeing Opia, the tiger growled viciously. The white wings on it's back were just as huge as it's body. This tiger in particular held a huge grudge against Opia because she rejected his marriage proposal in front of his clan. The act wounded his pride to the point that he wanted to Erica ate her very existence.

There has been a long lasting feud between the Winged Tiger Clan and the Phoenix Clan before Bia made the forest her home."You promised Mistress never to do this. Now you've broken your promise." Reina was at Bia's side when a promise was made to never be use either Clan against the only. Reina had taken it upon herself to do this without thinking of the consequences. The tiger growled while swiping it's paw and hit Opia, causing her body to through several walls. Seeing her so weak made Reina feel happy, "This girl simply got a bit of the Mistress's favor and believes that she's an important person." She said to herself. Opia pushed herself up from the rubble and stepped forward but spat out blood and then dropped to one knee. Wiping her mouth, she pushed herself back up weakly.