Identity

Elder Ronin looked at the three people in his carriage and shook his head, "What happened to welcoming her? The two of you didn't even attempt to get out." Two of them looked at each other and back at Elder Ronin. "Ronin, why didn't you tell us who she was exactly? We thought that she was just some little girl but she's the Demon Queen!" Elder Rya glared at her brother furiously. "Her status can't be known to all! Do you want me to blurt it out to the world?" Elder Ronin answered back nonchalantly then looked at the young girl. "It's bad enough that you sneaked away when we said that King Erebus was coming here but you actually dared to block his way and offended the Mistress, now that she's displeased everything will be worse." Elder Ronin was annoyed at this great great niece of his.

"Why can't I see him? We grew up together." Elder Ronin gave her a pointed look, "Grew up together? In which century? He stayed at the Witch Kingdom for twenty small years that went by like natural breathing and you claim to grow up together? Ha!" Elder Drake finally spoke up,"Alright that's enough. Now that they're here, we'll hold a banquet for them tonight." Elder Rya nod , agreeing with the Elder. With that the carriage sped up, while Bia's carriage stayed at a steady pace behind them. Inside the carriage was quiet, both were in their own thoughts. "We need to talk." Her voice was the rock that broke the surface of the still water.

"After this  we need to part ways-" Erebus cut her off immediately. "No." Bia pursed her lips but continued, "We cannot be together at all times Erebus. There are times when we need to plan separately. Especially now that things have changed." White eyes watch her quietly for a moment  "We'll talk bout this later." The carriage pulled to a stop and Erebus got off first. Even though he was upset, he still helped her off the carriage but stepped away at the exact moment both her feet touched the ground. Elder Ronin noticed the strange behavior between the two but didn't say anything, "I'll take you to your courtyard to rest. A banquet will be held tonight."

Elder Ronin took Bia to the courtyard and waited for further instructions. "Thank you Elder Ronin." The old man chuckles while stroking his beard, "No worries. This old man is still useful to the Mistress." She nods and heads into the room. Opal and Opia follow while Rekka stood outside the yard and Pino sat in a tree not too far away. Everyone spread out and search around the castle to take their positions. Inside the room, Bia looked at Erebus who was undressing before walking over to help him. She motioned for the two to leave and they bow, closing the door behind. The room is silent as Bia helps him undress. She hangs up the clothes and turns to her mate. "Erebus..." Erebus suddenly turned and grabbed Bia. "Don't talk." Once again a barrier isolates them from the outside.

In the banquet hall , Elder Rya and Elder Drake sat next to each other in a high seat. Elder Ronin took a seat as a guest and poured himself some wine. "Greetings Great grandmother, Great grandfather and Great Uncle." The Witch and Dragon Kingdoms were united as one. Many centuries had passed and not many knew of this union. Everyone thought that the two were separate and disappeared from the world, not to be bothered or seen again. The couple that saluted the three are the King and Queen of the Kingdom. "These guests are important, try not to offend them." This surprised the two. As Elders who did those three not offend? Now there's someone that they're afraid of? Even with Elder Rya's status, most still bowed their head slightly as a sign of respect.

Elder Ronin stood just as the doors opened. Opal and Opia walked in first wearing white and black dresses respectively. Bia and Erebus walked in next. The black clothed Bia stood out from her group, there was nothing special about the clothes but she made them appear dazzling. Her gold eyes were striking, it made everyone feel cold as her eyes swept across their figures. Bia herself was not pleased, the conversation she wanted to have with her significant other went up in flames. So the air around her was particularly freezing. Yul, who was not accustomed to such a low temperature , couldn't help but to hide in the shadows far away from her. This time, it's her that's annoyed and upset while Erebus seemed extremely happy.

"You've entered and haven't saluted anyone yet, if this isn't arrogance I don't know what is." Reda walked in and bowed with a smile but she was ultimately ignored. Her parents and grandparents were busy staring at the woman in black. Elder Rya herself stood up in shock. They thought that she was just the Demon Queen and that revered a bit of respect but now things were different. "You.." Elder Rya stepped down from her chair and walked towards Bia. "You look just like her. Is it really..." Bia nods her head a bit. "After so many centuries and you're here finally here!" Elder Drake walked next to his mate and the two bow to her. "Greetings to Supreme Princess Neteria!"

Everyone else were stunned upon seeing the second and third oldest Elders bow. Not to mention the words that were spoken. Supreme Princess Neteria? As the King and Queen of the Witch and Dragon Kingdoms, how could they not have heard of the lost Supreme Princess. They also heard that she absorbed her mother's curse poison in the womb but was sent away from the massacre that year never to be seen again. Now she stood in front of them. The fact that the Elders acknowledged her meant that she was the real deal. With this thought, they two bowed towards Bia. "No need." She said to them before they could bow.

Bia's voice was light and airy indeed, on usual days it would've made people feel warm but tonight, it was cold and devoid of emotion. Walking around them, she sat at the table that was left for her. Erebus sat next to her as usual. As they straightened up, their eyes went to Pino who passed by with Bia quietly. "You!" Elder Rya held onto Pino's hand. Her hand went up to Pino's face but he slapped away her hand and pulled away. Bia took up her cup of wine and took a sip but didn't like the taste and places it down. "Don't touch me." Pino's voice was gruff and hatred filled. It was obvious he dislike the dragons but he still followed the Mistress here.