There's No Climax 4

Reina's body didn't budge. "Reina!" Rena screamed out in annoyance. "I'm not moving." Rena looked at Dimitri and then Pino. "No matter what, she's your mate! Are you going to let her die like this?!" Pino didn't even blinked as he replied. "Reina knew what she did. Mistress is already being lenient. If it were someone else, they'd be dead." Dimitri scoffed. "Mistress or not doesn't give you the right to be inhumane!" Bia chuckles softly. "Alright. I'll be humane and give a way out." Bia stood and turned, her eyes went to Reina. "You can leave. Never return to my side and that way you'll be free. Or you'll take the remaining two hundred. Your choice."

Reina kowtowed, "There's no need to choose. Pino's right. I did wrong and accept my punishment, Mistress." Bia looked at Rena, "Reina made her choice. There's no need for you to interfere further." Reed ran in with Aceso and Diablo, and bowed "Mother" Reed bowed to Bia before kneeling down in front of Reina. "It's okay. Second Sister, Mistress won't be upset anymore after this." Reina smiled at him. Reed moved to the side and watched as Reina got whipped. No one spoke. Counting down the lashes mentally. Yul brought Erebus grapes as Bia sat back down. Erebus peeled the grapes and fed them to Bia. When juice dripped from the corner of her mouth, he wiped it with his thumb then licked it as if his children and others weren't present.

On the last lash, Reina spat out blood. The lashes were meant to hurt her internal organs instead of breaking skin. Wiping the blood from her mouth, Reina kowtowed to Bia. Without saying anything, Bia looked at Pino who immediately appeared by Reina's side. Someone scoffed, "Hypocrite." Pino glared at Dimitri but said nothing. "Get out." Bia said with a wave of her hand. The children, Rekka, Reina, Rena, Dimitri, Pino and Hazel were sent out the Hall. They appeared at the garden Pavilion. Reed came to Reina's side but was pulled back roughly by Rena, "Move. There's no way you really care for her and watched her to get beaten." Aceso caught him before he fell to the ground. "What makes you say that?" She asked while dusting off Reed.

"Why do you think? He even convinced her to get the rest of the lashes which damaged her organs! And it's all your mother's fault!" Rekka stepped forward but Aceso stopped him, "Not that it's any of your business seeing as you're nothing to us but Reina had a choice and she decided to take the remaining lashes. Now had she decided not to then she would've been able to do as she pleased." Her voice was calming and had no malice to it. However Diablo chimed in, "We get that you're slow but don't drag my mother's name through the mud because she didn't take you in. An ungrateful piece of shit like you doesn't deserve to be serving under my mother."

"Ungrateful?! I did as she asked when she left for those three years!! When your mother came back, she completely ignored me! But you call me ungrateful?" Diablo smirked, "Did as she asked? And what was that? To train with your sister for the tournament to not keep her back? Or to keep your parents in check? What exactly did my mother tell you?" Rena paused. Diablo scoffed, "You were stupidly delusional and was strong with it as well?" Rena shook her head. "Don't try to back up yourself, brother will make you lose face even more." Aceso said. Dimitri took Rena and intended to leave but was stopped. "You weren't allowed to leave."

A few moments later, Reina opened her eyes. Her face no longer as pale as it was before. Pino checked her condition, thankfully she was fully healed. "It's good that you're healed. Come, let's go." Reina sighed, "No. I'm not going." Rena was highly annoyed at her behavior, not just her but all of them. "All of you are just her pawns! Endearing words and false hope is all she seems to give so why?! Why are you all so loyal to her?" Reina nods, "Yes. I suppose it'll seem that way to others, however that's not the truth."

Reina looked out at the garden with a small smile as she thought back. "The Mistress cried twice in her life. Once when she was born. When she was born, of course I was there. Green eyes and white hair, pale skin and red lips. However, merely two minutes after she was born, strand by strand her hair turned blood red. Those sparkling green eyes turned golden and hazy. Believe it or not but Bia didn't have a mark at all. She seemed normal. When that massacre happened we were sent out of the palace. Teleported to a random place outside. With Bia on my back, I ran. Ran as far as I could as fast as I could until we entered a forest. "

"At first, I thought that we could live on the outskirts but many Wolf soldiers started passing by more frequently. At this time, Bia just started walking. She was only two months old. So bit by bit, we went further into the forest until we stumbled unto a clan of very aggressive obsidian horses." Rekka flicked his wings upon hearing the name of his clan. "I'm sure you don't know the origin of obsidian horses. They are a very proud clan that served the Gods. However, the previous King made a mistake so great that the entire Clan was made to leave the heavens. When the Clan came here, they were extremely destructive and no one could control them. Somehow, they were sealed off in a forest. Living there for the generations."

Reina paused and glanced at the proud Rekka before continuing. "The obsidian horses immediately attacked us. I was  trampled almost to death but Bia saved me and even subdued the King of the Clan." Her eyes go to Rekka once again who seemed extremely proud, even more so than before. "The desert scorpions here are nothing compared to the red demon spiders we have or the snow winged tigers.... Bia had to deal with relapses of the poison in her body every month, in addition to helping people that had nothing to do with her. Pino, who she took in after helping him escape death. All the hybrids she could save, all the common citizens fleeing their Kingdoms to get away from the killing or for fear of someone betraying them."

"A few tens became a few hundreds which because thousands and became hundred thousands. Within those sixty years of the Hybrid Hunts, we became a nation. Bia being at the head of each rescue. Pick any random person from our valley and they would tell you something that Bia did for them personally with her own two hands. She never asked us to call her Bia, this was a title that someone came up with. It suited her perfectly and we ran with it. She asked nothing but harmony, we promised her that and more. Harmony, loyalty, strength, body, mind andeven our souls to her. Even so when certain things came up,we relied on her. Heavily. Without her around, we lost our minds and broke the peace we swore not to."