A Talk 1

Erebus held out his hand to Bia and she took it. The two walked into the tent followed by Opal and Opia. He lead her to the tub and began to undress her. "My Lord. We can-"  Erebus motioned for them to leave, the two bowed before leaving. "They don't seem to think that I can control myself around you." Erebus pulled her clothes off when Bia looked over her shoulder, the black cloth had yet to be removed. "Can you?" Erebus untied the cloth and those golden eyes were watching him. Erebus leaned down and kisses her bare shoulder. "Do you want me to?" Bia chuckles and steps into the water. "Without my permission you dare to?"

Erebus sat next to the tub and rolled up his sleeve and slipped his hand into the water. "What do you plan to do with Reina and her sister?" Bia sighed tiredly and closed her eyes, "You decide." Erebus stood up and wiped his hand before calling Opal inside. "Take care of your Mistress, bring her breakfast after she's had her bath." Opal bowed as Erebus walked out. "Mistress?" Bia raised her hand to stop Opal from speaking. "He won't kill her so don't worry." Erebus wasn't going to kill anyone, in fact he was going to see if anyone was willing to take the bait to get themselves killed. It won't be long before they do.

The tent flap opened an hour later, a woman in black walked in slowly. She saw a woman getting her hair combed and dried. "You've come." the woman in black was somewhat impressed. "You knew it was me?" The voice belonged to none other than Rena. "Who else will come into my tent so sneakily almost like a ghost." Rena huffed, "Knowing that I'm here won't make a difference. After tonight only one of us will live." Bia took up the cup of tea in front of her, a smile playing on her lips. "Oh? Throwing your life away already?" Rena scoffs and walks towards Bia. "A blind and weak person like you doesn't deserve to be a Princess of my Fae Kingdom. You should've stayed in the hole you crawled out of."

"Whether or not I deserve was up to my mother when she gave birth to me. None of this is of your concern." Bia took another sip of the tea and placed down the cup. Rena didn't know how to respond so she tried to hit Bia where she thought would hurt. "If the late Queen saw you hiding while all the people she fought to unify were being killed by that dog King. Then this-" The teacup Bia was playing with, made a crisp sound as she placed it on the table. The teacup broke, the table and everything on it crumbled to pieces.

Rena smirked, this was the result that she wanted however Bia simply reached out her hand and everything went back to the way it was before. Opal stopped combing her Mistress' hair and filled the now empty teacup quietly. "This war started because of you." Rena realized that bringing up Bia's parents was the best way to go for her. The smile on Bia's face got bigger. "I'm afraid you've given her the wrong knowledge." Rena turned to see the Grand Prince and Princess Consort . She immediately dropped to her feet. "Greetings Grand Prince, Princess Consort."

Prince Kasian walked towards Bia's table and sat across from her. Bia reached out and poured a cup of tea out for her grandfather then placed the cup in front of him. "Rena showed great promise in the tournament, her strength was unmatched. It's a pity." The Prince brought the cup to his nose and smiled then he drank it. "This is good tea. It's unique." He said to his grandfather. "It's a pity that she can only amount to this." Rena turned her body. "Your highness! She really isn't fit to be a Princess of our Kingdom! One wrong move and it's plunging our people into war!" Prince Kasian kicked Rena in the chest and she fell back, spitting out blood.

"You've overstepped your boundaries. I've been alive longer than your mother yet you dare to lecture me, your Prince?" Rena  scrambled to her knees and bowed her head quietly. Bia nods her head to Opal and Opal, who walked out the tent. "The Werewolf King didn't start this war because of me. He started it because he wants back the prestige of being the Supreme King. No one knows that I exist except for those in this room. In his mind, I'm a made up excuse because there was no indication of a child being born in my mother's palace. So you tell me Rena, what really started this war?" Rena dared to not raise her head. Since she was a small child , her mother drilled in her that weakness was unforgivable. So anything she thought to be a weakness, she'd just kill it.

"Mistress, the others have arrived." Opal said as she walked back into the tent. Bia stood up and Opal grabbed a thick coat for her. "Let's go to the main tent." Prince Kasian drank the rest of the tea and stood up. Princess Consort Nayeli had yet to say anything or even sat down. "Neteria." Bia stopped next to her, it was the first time she's heard her real name in a long time. "Let's talk after you've finished in the big tent." Bia walked off, leaving two in the tent. Outside the tent, Bia smirked. "What? Are you staying in your knees and not following?" Rena stood up and walked out the tent, only to see a figure in a red cloak walking into the main tent.

After everyone discussed the results and clean up, Hazel couldn't help but to ask. "Bia, I'd like to ask what we are doing now. Do we leave?" Bia smiled, "You want to leave?" Hazel almost said yes but stopped when she saw how the others were looking at her. "If you want to leave then you can accompany that Great Witch." Hazel's eyes opened wide, "No need Mistress."  The devious smile on Bia's face dropped as she looked at the others. "The candidate. Who are you recommending?" Rekka bowed , "Mistress , we've all decided that it should be Henry." Bia nods, agreeing with their choice. This was also her choice. "Pino , I'll leave this matter to you. Get it done fast." Pino bows and leaves the tent. "All of you leave. Reina stay behind." They all bowed to Bia and left the tent.