Upset 1

Bia walked in just as the maids finished placing the dinner on the table, Erebus sat at the table and dismissed the maids. Bia looked over her shoulder slightly and everyone dismissed themselves. Taking up the fork, Bia began to eat quietly. "Never speak of you leaving again." Bia didn't respond to him and continued to eat, she never even looked in his direction at least once. Erebus poured himself some wine and downed the glass before standing up and leaving the table. Bia stopped eating and looked over in the direction he left in. She stood and stumbled, Pino caught her.

"Mistress, your body isn't recovering." Bia tapped his hand softly, "I'm fine." Opal and Opia took her from him and they helped her into the room, Pino looked at Rekka. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" Rekka folded his arms over his chest. "If Mistress said not to speak of it then no one speaks of it. After sometime we even forgot about it." Pino understood, if he knew what Bia did for him, he be would feel extremely guilty. But feeling guilty wouldn't do anything for her, his strength and loyalty mattered. Seeing that he understood quickly, Rekka tapped his shoulder while nodding. "It's good that you understand." Pino was the youngest out of all them and they trained with him and watched him grow more mature and responsible when he went out to help Bia.

Inside the room, Bia was sitting at the window pouring out some wine in a cup. Opal stood combing out Bia's hair while Opia changed the sheets. "Mistress, why not just tell Master about the situation?" Bia drank the entire glass in one gulp, it was apple wine and didn't nauseate her. "There are things better not knowing at this moment." Opal sighed. "But your body won't hold on for much longer. You've been going into a dead sleep more regularly." Bia leaned on her hand and sighed as the wind blew in from the window. "Master is in the study discussing something with Yul if you want to know Mistress." Opia said as she brought a thick coat over. Bia looked at the black eyed girl in the mirror but said nothing.

In the study, Erebus stood looking over the map of the Kingdoms. "The Angels have begun making subtle moves but we don't know what they are doing. The vampires are quiet." Yul reported while pointing on the map. "What about the investigation on the Great Witch?" Yul shook his head, "The King and Queen really didn't know about her methods." Erebus looked at the sky and sighed. "Alright. Let me know about their movements." Yul bows and walked to the door. As he opened the door, he saw Bia approaching but she motioned for him to be quiet and he bowed.

Bia stepped in the room unknown to Erebus and Yul closed the door. Bia walked around the room as Erebus sat at the desk and poured himself a glass of wine. Her eyes watched him from the shadows as he was bout to take a sip of the wine and a knock came to the door. Princess Reda stepped in the room with a bowl of soup on a tray. "Erebus, I heard from the maids that you barely ate anything so I cooked this for you." Erebus took a look at the bowl and then at the door, wondering how she got in here without being stopped. Then he finally felt another presence in the room. It was extremely faint and if he wasn't used to it, he wouldn't have realized that she was in the room.

"My eating habits have nothing to do with you." Princess Reda stepped forward, "How can it not? We grew up together didn't we? As your future concubine, how can I not care for my husband?" Erebus sat forward with a small smile, it made him look pleased but the temperature in the room felt extremely cold on one side and hot on the other side. As the person in the middle of this fluctuating temperature movement, Princess Reda felt a bit of pain. "When did we grow up together?" She attempted to step forward but her skin was uncomfortable by the heat, "What do you mean? Of course we grew up together. I've already given in to the Supreme Princess as your main wife but that doesn't mean that I don't want to be with you."

"It seems that the dragons think nothing of mate bonds." A cold voice echoed through the room as the coldness took over the heat in the room. Princess Reda froze upon hearing the voice, she didn't know what to do or say. She remembered how the pressure of that woman speaking already had her crouching in fear. Her eyes went to Erebus who was looking behind her, the look in his eyes was filled with warmth and love. Something that she wanted from him but never got , this got her angry. This foolish anger overturned her fear as she turned around to face Bia, who was walking out of the shadows. "So what if you have a mate bond? What happened to your mother? Didn't she also have a mate bond? That didn't stop your father from getting himself a concubine."

An ominous feeling set over the palace. Elder Rya, who was drinking tea with her mate stood and looked into the darkening sky. "This is bad." She immediately opened a portal, Elder Drake followed after her with haste. Dana who was in the valley tidying Bia's cottage suddenly looked in that direction. Everyone in the valley felt it, that feeling came from only one person. In the Fae Kingdom, Reina who was sleeping suddenly jolted up. Scrambling out of bed she rushed out of her room excitedly, this feeling only meant that bloodshed would ensue. Elder Haclin who was in seclusion suddenly opened his eyes. "This power..." He disappeared from his place. Reina opened the door of her room and looked off in the distance. Her body shook in fear and excitement. The only thought going through her mind is that Bia must be very angry to cause this kind of reaction.

A woman in a carriage on her way to the Fae Kingdom looked out the carriage window. "The process has started. The Great war is coming." Although her words were monotone, her eyes revealed concern and longing. Opia and Opal could only bow under the pressure that was released. Rekka could put off the pressure a bit but he couldn't move forward. Elder Rya arrived and looked at the way they were behaving and immediately knew who was giving off the aura.