Family Ties

The camp was set in in the clearing just outside the woods, so it wasn't a secret that the occasional smell of blood coming from that direction was because the Prince was torturing the Demons. Bia walked over just at a time to hear a whip slash through the air. The familiar smell of blood made Bia upset. Opal opened the tent flap for Bia only to Erebus chained to his knees and his entire upper body riddled with scars. Those white eyes that were closed peacefully opened upon feeling her presence. Bia stepped in slowly and walked towards him. Looking down she smirks. "You look good in this position."

Erebus chuckles and crawls as close as he could to her while pulling on the chains,  "Then how about I serve you on my knees?" Bia stepped away from him, not bothering to reply. "You have guts to touch what's mine." Her attention was now on the man that stood up and walked towards her. A vague image of a white haired woman with a red half moon mark on her forehead stood next to the girl, she was smiling while looking at her. The Prince saw this image but he didn't get a chance to reach out as the image disappeared. "You're just as beautiful as your mother." There was no response from Bia as Opia stepped in, "Mistress. We've all gathered."

She nods and turns to Erebus. "Stop playing and come along." Erebus broke his chains and stood, the four disappeared from the Prince's sight instantly. "My Prince....the demons..?" A guard asked. "Release them but keep an eye on them." The way they interacted.. A woman walked in quickly. "Nayeli , why are you here?" The woman was none other than the Prince's wife. "Where is she?" Princess Consort Nayeli was anxious, she went to the tent but there was no sign of her. "You just missed her. Come, I think they went to the meeting tent." The Prince glanced at the chains once again before walking out the tent with his wife. The two make their way towards the big tent in the middle of the camp.

Bia indeed went to the big tent, when she entered Reina was there talking to another woman and two generals. Reina looked up and moves from behind the table, "Greetings Bia." Humming in response, Bia walked forward and Reina took her hand from Opal to guide her to the high seat. "Those unrelated can leave." Reina said as she turned around. Rena stepped forward. "Sister, you may be serving this woman but I'll remind you who you're supposed to be serving." Reina smiles, "Sister, since you call me that then I'll tell you where the one you've been looking for is." Rena looked at from Reina to Opal, Opia, Rekka, Elder Ronin, the Witch Hazel and Pino.

"The weakest among you is her but you all protect her. Don't tell me that she is the one." A voice comes from outside the tent. "That's right. She is." Rena bowed as the flaps open, "Prince , Princess Consort" Prince Kasian walked in with his wife on arm. "Rena, your sister is right. The one they call Bia is the little Princess." Those present all turned to Bia and kneels then bowed. "Welcome back Your highness." Bia nods and they all get up. "Nowall unrelated people can leave." There was no dispute about what Reina said and everyone except Rena left. "Sit. I hope what happened before won't happen again."

Prince Kasian understood that she meant him. "Why are you with demons?" Bia looked in her grandmother's direction, "What did he tell you?" Opia smiled, "Mistress. The King said 'whoever touches my wife will die by dismemberment and burned' if Rekka didn't talk him out of it this really would've happened." Bia sighed and rubbed her temple lazily, she could imagine him saying those words. She glanced at him but said nothing to him. "Report the situation." At this moment Jackson appears and bows, "Greetings Bia. The camp outside the city has ten thousand. This number consists of both wolves and Elves. The King is being held in the same tent of the general. Should we get him out first?"

Bia hid her mouth as she yawned, "Send Elder Ronin in the Palace first to stabilize them When you come back tell me the situation in detail." Jackson nods and looks in Elder Ronin's direction. "Elder Ronin , I'm sorry for this child but don't mind her. As an Elder, this would be nothing short of disrespect." Bia looked in her grandmother's direction, her golden eyes made Princess Nayeli stop speaking instantly. "With all respect, this isn't your place to speak. So sit down and be quiet." Princess Nayeli sat back in her chair like a little child that's being scolded. Elder Ronin bowed to Bia. "As you wish Mistress." Bia hums and waves her hand, the two walk out the tent. Rena attempted to step forward but a huge black wing stopped her.

Rekka looked at her, "Move half breed." Opia stepped forward, being all white was blinding when compared to Rekka's wing. "General Rena. You've misunderstood your place and have spoken the wrong words. Rekka isn't a half breed but those words were still wrong. My Mistress is after all a hybrid, or have you forgotten?" Rena stepped back and gave a deep bow. "My apologies Princess. This was not my intention." Rekka moved his wing away and glances at Rena one last time. 'She's just as annoying as her sister.' He thought before looking away in annoyance. 'These two were more similar than they let on. Both were incredibly stupid'. Rekka rambled to himself.

"If General Rena has problems with hybrids then there's no need to serve me." Bia stood up and Opal helped her down. "Might as well take your sister back with you. Lest she taints the Clan's history by serving a.. What did she say Opia?" Opia caught up with the two, "Serving a blind, weak and useless master. Even if she's the Princess, she's useless."  Bia smiles and looks back. "Reina , you go back with your sister. No need to serve me any longer." Reina was shocked, so shocked that she only realized what was said after Bia's figure disappeared. Reina stumbled back and Pino caught her. "Reina. Pull yourself together, it's not the end of the world."

The Prince and Princess left the same time as Bia, leaving four in the tent. "What's wrong with you?" Rena kneels down to look at her absentminded sister. Reina suddenly grabbed her, "It's because of you! You just had to open your mouth and say whatever you wanted!" Rena pushed away her hands. "This is my mouth! So I need not to watch what I say. She's indeed weak! Yet you take in a master like her and she's arrogant as well! You've been serving a woman who's putting you in the crossfire instead of going herself! Grow up and open your eyes!"