Nineteen || Truth or Dare?

Please comment throughout the chapter and don't worry about errors.

___________
I run over to him and hug Charley.
I hold on tight.

"Vena" he says.

"Yes?" I ask, the side of my face squished against his chest.

"I need to breath" he says, prying my arms off of him.

"Sorry, I just missed you" I say pulling away.

"I know" he says, kissing the top of the head.

"Are you going stay?" I ask.

He chuckles, "Actually that's what I came here to talk to you about" he says.

He looks over shoulder and smiles."James, my man, how are you doing" he moves past me to give James one of these wierd guy hugs.

They pull away from eachother, "Pretty good. Your sister sure is keeping me on my toes" he says.

"I bet. So listen, I need to talk to you two" he says in a serious voice.

"Alright" James says and opens the door. They walk through the door shutting it, leaving me in the hallway with Grayson.

I turn and look at him, "I need to talk to you later" I say.

"Okay, I'll be at home all day so come by when your done" he says, smiling.

Was he really okay now, or was it fake.

"Okay" I say and enter my apartment.

I see my brother and James sitting on the couch laughing about something. Ew.

I sit down beside Charley on the couch across from James who sat in the chair. My chair...

"Alright" Charley says glancing at me. "Heres the deal, I was sent to New York to work for a week, but I have nowhere to go, besides a hotel and Vena knows how much I love those" he says sarcastically, "Anyways, I guess what I am trying to say is can I stay here?" he ask, leaning back against the couch.

I don't know why he would even ask a question like that. "I mean if not--".

"No no, you can definitely stay" I assure him.

James clears his throat, "Um, Vena can I talk to you in the kitchen for a second?" James asks standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Um, alright" I say standing up. On my way into the kitchen I glance back and see an look of confusion on Charley's face.

I get to the kitchen and see James standing there staring at the floor.

I poke his shoulder and he lifts his head up and leans in close to my ear.

"He can't stay here" he whispers.

I pull back as feel a rush of anger run through my body. "What why?!" I ask madly in a hushed tone, "You seemed to be getting along with him before".

"I do, Vena. He's my friend, I would want nothing more than for him to stay here" he whispers.

"Then what is the problem" I ask, crossing my arms.

He clears his throat and leans against the fridge. "Do you remeber when Grant stayed over night and we had to distract him in the morning" He asks.

I nod, "What is your point?" I ask.

"Imagine having to do that for a week" he says.

I think about all the possible scenarios that could happen if he did stay and find out about our agreement. For once, James had a point.