Sixty Six || Calvin Klein

As my family and James and I wait out the storm. People are already getting fed up with each other and the storm as only blown in.

There are people scattered everywhere. My family has always been the fiery type and when there are twenty something people in this house, people get crowded.

This must really be a new scene for James. I mean, most of his life he has been alone with just his two parents.

Just as I thought he would, he is helping my mom get the ham into the oven for dinner. I'm pretty certain that she thought that it was only going to be Luke and my dad tonight. Guess not anymore.

"I bet he has some nice a-b-s." My Aunt raises her eyebrows suggestively to my grandmother.

I laugh out loud, listening to their conversation. My Aunt just can't stop obsessing James's looks and though she is so married. The funny thing is that her husband is just sitting there doing the crossword, minding his own business.

"You did good, Vena." She smirks at me.

I smile and look behind me into the kitchen. I watch James for a moment as he shows my mom something with the mustard.

On the bright side of all this, my mom is going to best friends with James after this. Maybe they'll have their own cooking show. That'd be pretty funny.

I look back at the two women, "Yes, I have."

"Jeana, leave the poor girl alone. She is clearly embarrassed," my uncle speaks up, ending whatever she was to say next. I smile at him, thankfully. Sometimes she doesn't know what is too far.

I stand up and go into the kitchen, where all the wonderful smells are coming from. I place my hand on James's back and good between my mom and James. "Now what is going on here?" I ask.

I see a smile appear on James's face. "We are mixing up five different types of mustard up into a paste for the ham," he tells me.

I smile, "It smells really good."

My hand drifts down his back, edging closer to his butt. "Vena Anderson, I did not raise to be such an animal." My father's voice scares me. Why the hell does this keep happening?!

I look back and see him with the newspaper in his hands. On the bright side, it was me who did it and not James. I mean, I am his little girl. Maybe that will save me this time.

I glance at James and he is biting the inside of his lip to keep himself from laughing.

My mother turns and looks my father, "What did she do?" she asks.

"She was going to grab that boy's ass," he comes right out and doesn't sugarcoat it either.

Soon enough my mom's facial expression is the exact same as James's. Based off what had already happened this morning, it was certain she would be smug about it.

"Mase, she is nineteen years old. I don't think this such a big deal," she tries to reason with the impossible.

He stands and puts the newspaper on the table in a dramatic manner and waves her off as he left the room.

"Y'know Vena, that warning was for James, not you. Now your father is going to be in a mood for the rest of the day.

"Well no in this house ever makes themselves known present, so really this isn't my fault."

She chuckles, "I have an idea: how about you two just keep your hands to yourselves."

I hear a burst of laughter from James.