Sixty Four || Punch Your Teeth In

James stares at me clearly bewildered. I guess he wasn't expecting me to say that, but then again I wasn't expecting that I would say something like that either. I guess it really was in the spur of the moment, but I don't take it back for a minute, I mean what I say.

I thought that he would be arguing back by now, but he is not and in a way that scares me. Shouldn't we be yelling at each other? Shouldn't we be getting everything out in the air? James has been acting different lately and I don't know what to exactly expect from it.

In a certain way I feel like he is telling me the truth, but a part of me believes that that may not be entirely true.

He stands up and just when I thought he was finally ready to fight this out, he's not, no, instead his face softens and in this moment I know that this is a lost cause.

"Baby, I have forsaken you in a time of need and I am sorry, I really am. So please, can we get through this? We always do. So If I may do something so much simpler, let me kiss you and let all be forgiven?" he speaks out like music from his lips.

I nod. okay, okay. I got what I needed to say out and now it seems like James is reciting poetry to me or something like that.

"James, don't ever do it again," I warn him.

He takes a step towards me, but does not gain any contact with me, "Vena, I love you more than you will ever understand, more than I will ever fully understand. I wish could control myself more easily, but I have flaws. I can't promise you that I won't ever do something stupid like this again because it is bound to happen."

He makes a good point. I can't expect him to be a perfect boyfriend for me. James has flaws, I have flaws and they can bring the best and worse in us. I smile, "All is forgiven, James."

At the moment, all I wanted was for my boyfriend to be back and we can be happy. That's all I want right now. We have argued and fought so many time I can't count on my fingers, but we always figure it out and shouldn't that be all that matters? Sometimes when James and I fight, I wish that our relationship could be more like Marshall and Lilly's, but I suppose that is just television for you and you can't put no pause on a fight.

James is in the wrong and he's sorry and that's all I need right now. I want this morning to go as well as it can because I know for a fact that when my family finds out that James is back, people are going to be pissed and I am talking more about Orlando, but I'm not exactly sure how the rest of my siblings will react.

James steps foreword and kisses me. He pulls my hips closer to his body, while I wrap my arms around his neck. I can feel as his hands slide up my back. He stops kissing me and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. He mumbles something I can't understand, but it didn't matter. All that matters no is that I have made it back to James.

We stood there for awhile. James doesn't let his arms falter once. The only other time I have experienced a hug like this was when Grayson hugged me after he lost his sister. Of course it wasn't in a romantic way, neither was this time either. Grayson's hug was a cry for help and I stood there with him for a long time, but I don't know James could possibly be crying out for.

James slowly loosened his arms, "Sorry," he apologizes.

I shake my head, "No, it's okay," I look into his eyes.

He smiles and grabs my hands in his and leans and kisses my lips for a moment or two.

"Well, isn't this just something wonderful to walk in on. What a friendly reminder that my sister chose such a fuckup like yourself," Orlando's voice makes me pull away from James.