Nine || I Could Hit You So Hard Right Now

Please comment throughout the chapter.
Thank you, BWS

*Think before you post a comment or send a message, because even though you can't see me, doesn't mean that what you say won't hurt me.*

____________

My eyes open and the first sight I see is James's face next to mine. My eyes glance around my surroundings and I realize that I am in the living room on the couch, laying on a hard surface. I feel my shoulders being squished, an arm around me.

I lift my head up.

This is awkward.

I remove my hand from his chest and I push myself up and look down at his sleeping figure, He looks so peaceful.

You are so dead, James.

The sun glistens off his handsome face. His hand is still on my back.

I stand up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I stretch my arms up to the ceiling until I feel a strain in my hip. I let my arms fall to my sides. I go into the kitchen and start up the water boiler. I get a tea bag out of the cupboard and drop it in the mug.

I hear shuffling coming from the living room, I hear the footsteps getting louder. I hear the footsteps walk on the hardwood floor.

I turn to see who it is and there as I expected was James sitting at the island with his head rested on the counter top. I slam the mug down on the counter and he whips his head up, "WHAT THE HELL!?" he yells.

"I could ask you the same thing" I glare at him.

"What are you talking about" He questions.

" I am talking about last night and I just magically woke right on you, literally" I snap.

He opens his mouth to say something but stops himself.

"It was nothing, Vena. There is no need to be so melodramatic" He speaks.

"I am not being melodramatic! I just slept with my roommate, that is wrong!" I shout at him.

He stands up and hovers above me, I refuse to shrink down.

He smirks at me, "I seriously don't see the problem" he whispers in a strong, deep, seducing voice.

I twitch at his statement.

"What is the problem!?" I shout.

He takes a step back.

"The problem is that I fucking slept with my roommate!" I shout at him.

"Well, we didn't really sleep together" he reasons.

I scoff and walked toward my room in a harshly manner, leaving my tea behind. I hear James's footsteps right behind me and just before I slam the door in his face he gives me a sympathetic look. I slam the door loud and in echos throughout the whole apartment.

"Dude, we have only know each other for 6 years, I don't know why you are making this such a big deal" He sighs from behing my door.

"James, I don't really know you, you are practically a stranger to me" I say loud enough for him to hear me.

"I could say the same thing for you" He says.

I hear his feet walk away from my door and into the living room. Wow, he's an ass.

------------------

503 words.published on Friday, December 12 2014. Sorry it is so short.