Fifty One || Betrayed

Grayson's point of view

She sits up like she didn't hear me. She pulls the blanket up with her. Her face said, bewildered and I wouldn't blame her.

"Grayson!? Are you an idiot?!" she yells at me.

I see as James looks at her face. "Grayson, get out, she'll be out there in a minute," he tells me.

I silently agree and leave whose ever bedroom that was. I mean it looked like a guy's room, but I don't know if Vena moved in there yet.

I heard talking and sounds of Vena raising her voice at James. She's always had a temper. I don't know if she's going to be able to help me if she hates me.

Due to anxiety, I would say it was a few hours later, but in reality it is only a few minutes later the door finally opens.

As Vena stood there, she looked very angry. I wouldn't blame her.

James placed his hands on her shoulders and I noticed that her shoulders slumped a bit, kind of in relief.

She sat down on the couch in her pajamas. I guess it is getting pretty late.

James whispered something in her ear and she nodded. He left the living room, leaving Vena and I completely alone. Honestly, I am a little scared.

"I'm sor—"

"Grayson, what the hell were you thinking." she cuts me off, frightfully calm.

"I—" I try to come up with a reason, but there wasn't one.

She is silent for a few minutes. "What would cause you to do this? I mean she hasn't done anything to you and you do this, you are disgusting. I thought you out of all people would never do that to a girl," Vena rants a bit, but I respect her for setting me straight.

I know what I did was terrible and of course I regret it, but at the moment I need advice, not another angry girl yelling at me.

It was at that moment that James entered the room with a glass mug in his hand. He passes it to Vena and she gives him a half smile. "Thanks," she mumbled.

As he sat down beside her, I knew he was contemplating something, I just wasn't so sure what. He looked up at me for a moment with wary eyes. I need some advice now and although Vena is the person I would like to talk to about this, I'm starting to think that maybe it's not such a good idea, considering what memories she has.

James glances at his watches and sighs. "Vena, it's almost one in the morning. You to bed and get some sleep and I'll deal with this," he tells her. For a moment there, she looked like she was defiantly going to argue, but she yawned which just made her give in.

She stood up and looked at me sending daggers into my soul. Once the bedroom door shut, James sat up straighter.

"What in fucking hell were you thinking?"

And once again I am speechless because honestly, I don't know the answer to that question.

_______________

Hi guys I know you're mad that it's short, but would you rather have something, then nothing?

Anyways, I know I have a problem with replying to messages. It's terrible, I know. I mean I see everyone, don't worry about that. I just have a terrible habit with not replying to people. It's not just on Wattpad either. It's real life too. Anyways, I have over 600 unanswered messages and I just can't get through them with what little time I have. So, if they are really important then for sure send them again and I'll answer them... Most likely.

Happy Easter!

My birthday is in 8 days not including today, just saying okay?

Anyways, see you later.

-BWS❄️