Four || Wow this looks good

Please comment throughout the chapter.

Thank you, BWS

*Think before you post a comment or send a message, because even though you can't see me, doesn't mean that what you say won't hurt me.*

_______________________

I wake up to the sun shining brightly through my window, I slowly sit up and rub my eyes to see if that would make them adjust to the light, even though I know that they won't.

I drag myself out of bed and walk over to my closet and get something to wear. If I was here by myself there would be no way in hell I would be getting dressed at 10:00 in the morning. I decide on a pair of skinny blue jeans and a sweatshirt.

I close my closet door and make my bed then walk to my my door and walk out.

As I am walking down the hallway I notice that James's bedroom door is open, so I glance in to see if he did anything to it. I take a step and glance it, sure enough he did do something: he unpacked all of his boxes and made his bed. Wait a minute- you need a mattress to make your bed and that was something that he didn't have. I walk down the hallway, very quickly and enter the kitchen, my eyes find his for a split second , but them immediately fall down on his bare chest.

"Good morning, Vena. Would you like some pancakes?" James asks me from behind the stove. I am praying to god that he has his pants on.

Why do boys walk around shirtless? Isn't that a form a nudity? I mean, if women stated walking around shirtless we would get arrested and thrown into jail, but for some stupid reason it is okay for guys to walk around shirtless. This is a very sexist world, although if women were allowed to walk around shirtless then I would be a little weirded out, but I guess that is just me.

"Um..." I stare at his smooth chest, "Yeah, yes, I would. Thank you" I return my eyes back to his.

"Okay" He smirks at me for a moment and then gets two plates out of the cupboard.

"James?" I ask.

"Yes?" He dosen't look up from what he is doing.

"What happened to your shirt?" I ask him with a chuckle.

You would not believe how many times that question has came out of my mouth in my entire lifetime. I guess having to live with brothers for so long would affect that.

"In my room. Why do you ask?" He asks looking up at me with a very amused expression.

"Oh, because shirts are what you are supposed to wear and that is something you are not not doing" I say with a not-so amused look.

"Oh, sorry. Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" He refers to his chest.

I think about it for a second. Does this make me feel uncomfortable? I mean I had to lived 5 boys for some time so it wouldn't be so bad and James has a nice body, so I wouldn't mind glancing at him every so often.

"Not really, no. I have lived with boys for most of my live, so it dosen't really faze me" I walk over to the tall bar stools and struggle to sit, but eventually do.

"Are they your brothers?" He asks as he gives me my plates of food.

"No, they are my boyfriends" I say sarcastically.

"No need to be so sarcastic, I get it. Okay so they are your brothers?" He puts some bacon on his plate I am assuming.

"Yeah" I reply.

He sits down in the chair across from me, just like he did at dinner last night.

I take my knife and fork and cut a piece of pancake and eat it. I am pretty sure my taste buds just woke up from a deep sleep because this is the best stack of pancakes I have ever eaten in my entire lifetime.

"Did you make this?" I ask an obvious question.

"Yes, why do you ask?" he asks.

"Because this is delicious" I say.

"Well, what can I say. It is in my genes" He says.

"What do you mean?" I am confused. "My parents are both world renownd chefs. That is why when we went to my house my dad wasn't there because he is working in London for the week" He says.

"So, that means I get this everyday?" I ask him, he stops eating suddenly and slightly nods.

I smile.

"Did you unpack your room?" I ask still confused how fast he did that, it is only 10:30.

"Yeah" He says glancing in the direction of his room.

"Where did get the mattress?" I ask.

"I ran over to my parents house this morning with my friends' truck and picked up my furniture" He says.

"What time did you wake up?" I ask.

"6:00" He mumbles.

"Why did you get up so early?" I ask.

"You sure are full of questions. But to answer your question the sunlight that shines through the living room I'd really bright, but I usually wake up around 6ish anyways so it's no big deal" He states.

Good information.

"Why are you up so early in the mornings?" I ask.

"I run" he says quickly, "Vena, would you like to go out for lunch today?" He asks out of the blue.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because, If we are going to be roommates then I want to know a little bit more about you" I states.

"Yeah sure, as long as it isn't a date because I don't think of you that way" I say.

"Yeah, me too" He smiles.

He gets up and puts his empty plate in the sink and then starts to run water in the sink, I watch as he runs his fingers under it to see if it is too hot or cold.

How does he know my apartment so well? He has never been here before, I have absolutely no idea how he is so familiar with it.

"We will be leaving at 12:30" He says looking down at the sink.

"Okay" I mutter.

I walk into the living room and grab the remote grab and own and then turn it on to the ABC Spark channel.

I can hear in the background of the T.V. is James splashing around in the water.

He better not be make a messing in there because I am not cleaning it up. I had to do enough of that at home before I moved away.

I watch sit in front of the T.V. screen for 15 minutes until I am accompanied by James. He sits down beside me and puts his feet up on the coffee table and crosses his arms over his hard chest.

"What are we watching" He glances at me.

"Melissa And Joey" I reply.

He nods, chuckling.

-