Twenty Six || Game Over

Please comment throughout the chapter. That would be absolutely fantastic.
____________
"I don't know if this whole vacation with them would be such a good idea" Grayson looks down at his hands.

I shake my head, "Grayson, you and me both know that we need this. We have been in this city for too long and we need a break" I pull out my phone.

"I don't know..." he trails off nervously.

I roll my eyes down at my phone. "Just do what I say and you won't regret it." I assure him.

He nods in agreement, "Alright, okay i'll go" he finally agrees.

He should have known from the beginning of this conversation that he wasn't going to win.

"Grayson, want go out tonight with Grant and I?" James waltzes into the room.

Grayson looks at me, "Just you guys?" he asks.

James nods, "Yeah, I know Vena doesn't like to go out and since were leaving in one day I thought that we should go out one more time" he fixes the sleeves on his button-up shirt.

I nod to Grayson, "Yeah go. You'll have fun and I'm good here" I smile to him.

He stands up, "Okay, when are you leaving?" he asks.

James looks up and smiles, "Now" he opens the door and swings his keys on his finger.

"Be safe" I shout right before he shuts the door.

James shuts it, but a moment later he walks back in and over to me. He leans down and plants his lips on my forehead.

"I promise we'll be safe. Don't wait up for me" he tells me.

I smile and then he left just as fast as he came.

It was odd how friendly James and Grayson were, kind of weird if you ask me. I can't decide whether or not they are just grinning and baring it for my will being or if they have actually come to a understanding.
Boys say girls are confusing, but have they ever considered how confusing they are?

I turn on the TV and watch some TV for a bit. It was Thursday night and I couldn't wait until the break started tomorrow.

I had three classes today and I am absolutely exhausted.

Another reason why I don't want to go out with them.
James asked me if I wanted to go with them but I obviously declined his offer.
~
I have been just sitting here for a couple hours, just watching TV and it was a little bit past 1 in the morning.

Maybe I should go to bed. I mean I don't have to wait for James.

I turn off the TV and lock the door. I head off to my room and shut my door and light. I climb into bed snuggle into my blankets.

It feels like it has been so long since I have slept in my own bed in what seems like forever, when really it's only been a few days since that day I had that nap.

I turn over and look outside and at the bright city lights. I lived up quite high up so I have a great view. I love New York, but I desperately need a break and that's just what this trip is going to do.

For some time I just laid there watching the streets and James still wasn't back and it was honestly starting to worry me.
I reach behind me and grab my phone and check the time.

3:02 AM it read.

I sit up and run my hand through my hair.

I didn't want him to come home drunk or hurt, but he should get some sleep. We do have to get on a early flight tomorrow morning.