Twenty Nine || How Can I Trust You?

Grayson blushes a bit.

"Oh God, Grayson" I mumble.

"No no. We didn't" he assures us, "You know" he trails off.

Leah nods in agreement.

Grant laughs dryly, "Do I need to show you where the washer is? I think your sheets need to be washed and I won't be touching them" he smirks.

Grayson shakes his head, smiling.

"Anyways, what are we going to do today?" Leah changes the topic.

Grant claps his hands together, "Right. I want to take you guys to this spot I used to go when I was a kid" he tells us, "But first eat some breakfast and then we'll go?" Grant asks.

We all nod in agreement and Ryder just gives a thumbs up, not looking up from his phone.

I stand up and walk through the walkway to the kitchen.

I grab an apple and a knife and start to cut it. I was half way done chopping it when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

I feel a hand slide on to my own down to knife.

He takes it out of hand and starts to chop it fast.

"Just like this" James whispers.

"You can go fast, or you can go slow" he whispers.

He sets down the knife and he slides his hands down my sides. He grabs my hips and turns me around to face him.

"Keep a look out" he whispers in my ear.

I was about to why when he suddenly leaned down kissed the side of my neck.

His lips move, so so slowly up my neck to my ear.

He kissed behind my ear, making me moan.

He chuckles against my skin.

I feel him tug at my ear with teeth. I gasp at his actions.

And then he was just gone. I open m eyes; I didn't even realize that they had closed.

There was absolutely no sign of him.

I shrug it off and finish making my breakfast.

He was such a hormonal dude.

I take my plate of chopped apples and walk into the living room and sit down on the couch.

I was sitting alone until Grayson flopped down beside me.

"So how'd it go last night?" He looks at me with his bright eyes.

I love seeing my best friend happy, it means I am doing my job.

I give him a questioning look, "How do you mean?" I pop a piece of apple into my mouth.

He furrow his eyebrows, "Last night, with James. Was it awkward?" He asks.

What was I supposed to say. I mean, it was just a normal thing for me to sleep with James.

"Oh it was super awkward" I try to hide my sarcasm.

He narrows his eyes at me and then his eyes bulge, "You liar!" He exclaims.

I shake my head, "Why would you think that?" I look away from his eyes.

He moves my jaw to look at him, "When you lie, your eyes change to a light green" he smiles.

I glare at him. Damn him knowing so much about me.

"Whatever. Let me eat my breakfast" I eat a few more apples.