Twelve || Grayson Would Not Be Jealous

*Think before you post a comment or send a message, because even though you can't see me, doesn't mean that what you say won't hurt me.*

______________________________

"Um..." I start. This cannot turn into a habit.

"Vena, there is no need to be so hesitant. You helped me out the other night and now I'm gonna help you out" He states.

He climbs into my bed, getting under my covers, shoving me over. I slide down onto my pillow, resting it there. Suddenly James slides his arm under my back and hooks fingers around my side and pulls me closer to him.

To tease him, I roll out of his reach. He lets out a chuckle and climbs over to me, his face hovers above mine. He balances on his arms, one on each side of my head. He leans in close into my ear.

"Don't think you're gonna get away that quickly, Darling" He whispers deeply. I sigh and push him away from me by pushing on his chest. He topples beside me and chuckles.

"You're so stubborn" He states amusingly, rolling over onto his side, not facing me. I ignore the fact that he just shunned me and I roll over onto my pillow and face the wall, away from James.

~

I can tell that James is awake, his breathing is at a fast pace. I grunt mentally and roll away from my warm side of the bed and move closer to James. He lies on his stomach, his face facing the wall. I poke him roughly in the shoulder and whips his head around to me.

"What?!" He snaps. I laugh, his sudden flash of anger is hilarious.

"Don't be so grouchy" I state amusingly.

"Don't wake me up then" He states, lying his head back on his pillow, away from me.

"James I can't sleep" I state.

He groans and turns to me, moving onto his elbows. He studies my face in what light is coming from the street outside the window.

He shifts his body, so that he's on his side, propped up on an elbow. He gives me a 'well-what-are-you-waiting-for' look.

I crawl into his arms and rest head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

"Now sleep" He states, getting comfortable. I obey and I fall into a deep slumber.

~

I feel a mass of weight half way on me.

I am becoming a little too familiar with this feeling.

I feel James breathing heavily on my neck. I turn my head and look at him. Suddenly he shifts his position. He rolls away from me and cuddles into his pillow. That's a relief. I thought I was going to be stuck like that forever.

He moves away from his pillow and lies on his back, his arm tossed above his head. I could really take advantage of this moment.

I look at him for a few moments to make sure that he is still actually asleep. When I know he is I get out of my warm spot and climb on top of him, straddling his hips. He groans slightly but doesn't stir. It looks like I am going to have to take this a little further than I intended on.

I get up off him gently and carefully, trying not to wake him up. I stand up on the bed and start jumping on it. It's a queen size bed so there is lots of jumping room. I continue to jump; every so often jumping by his head. He begins to stir.

He groans and rolls onto his stomach. I continue jumping, only high with a harder landing.

"What the hell?!", he shouts, sitting up.