Nothing more, Nothing less {Grayson's Pov}

Grayson's Point Of View:

I glance over at James and Vena. He had her in his arms and she was sleeping peacefully.

Now I know that this is going to sound cheesy but; when James looks at Vena, you can just see the connection, you know.

I want the best for her. I know there was a time when I absolutely despised James and a part of me still doesn't completely like him. I don't know if I could ever forgive him for what he did.

James and I had a chat late at a dinner a few weeks ago. We discussed that it would be good t get along in front of his friends and Vena. After awhile we just became friendly towards each other and the hatred was slowly disappearing.

I smile at the two. I always wondered if when they were alone if they cuddled in each others arms.
I wasn't going to ask, I mean that would be a very odd question.

My drift over to Leah. Her thigh was touching me and it honestly have me this fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

She is absolutely stunning, God was she ever.

I have known Leah for awhile now. I sit beside her in my classes and hen I saw her at Vena's apartment it sure surprised me.

I am insanely nervous to sleep in the same bed as her. I mean yeah, for some people in might be nothing, but I have feelings for this girl, well at least I think I do.

God, I can sound so much like a woman some times.

I really should talk to Vena about this.

"Aren't they adorable?" Leah whispers in my ear.

Her face was so close to mine.

I nod and stand up, "Well I Am going to bed." I announce.

I lean over to Vena and kiss her head, "Good night, Ven" I whisper.

"You too" I tell James.
He nods to me instead of saying anything.

I jog up the stairs and into my room. I quickly change and into a pairs on PJ pants and climb into bed.

I reach into my bag and grab my book. I put on my reading glasses and open the book up to where I left off.

~
Six chapters later Leah came in. She came in quietly and shut the door silently.

I don't think she noticed the light beside the bed as on because she just whipped off her shirt, putting on a tank top. Her back was to me, of course.

"Leah?" I question.

She yelps ad turns around, "What the hell Grayson, you scared me half to death" she puts a hand to her chest.

I chuckle, "Sorry, I just letting you know I was up" I close my book.

She shakes her head, "Right because I was going to change right?" she snaps and rushes off into the bathroom, slamming the door.

Women. They have so much anger in them. I mean Vena has such a huge temper and I don't even know if she knows. And it wasn't my fault that she just started stripping in front of me. I mean she should have known that I could have been up.

She comes back out and puts her blonde hair up in a pony tail.

"Alright Grayson, I don't want any funny business. You got that?" she crosses her arms.

I nod.

She rolls her eyes and climbs over top of me and grabs a pillow from the other side of the bed. She sets it beside mine and laid down.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" she notices me looking.

I shrug and lay down on my back.

"You're worth staring at" I smile.

She tries t hold back a grin, but she smiles anyways.

She smacks my chest, "You, and your remarks" she chuckles.

I lean on m arm on my side to look at her face.

"I think you're beautiful" I tell her.

A hint of pink appears on her cheeks. My eyes fall from hers to her lips. They were perfect and I wanted nothing than to kiss her, but that might be pushing my boundaries a bit.

I reach across her to turn off the side table lamp. I lay down on my side and the only thing that I could see was the outline of her body.

I could not tell you how much she amazed me.

~
I next morning I woke up with neck pain, but I also woke up with Leah laying on my chest, her legs tangled with mine, so it was okay.

I look down at her face. She looked so peaceful when she slept.

I reach down and move her tied hair out of her face. Her eyes open, and she smiles. That's right. She smiled when she saw me.

"Good morning" she whispers.
"And good morning to you" I smile.

She gets up and stretches her arms up.

I stand up and stretch my arms as well. She grabs her clothes and head to the bathroom. Right before walks in I grab her arm. She spins around and looks at me.

I lean into her and press my lips to the corner of her mouth. I pull away from her and she look at me and gives he a small smiles.

What she did next surprised me. she stood up on her toes and kissed my lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I snaked my arms around her hips and pulled her up against me.

This was something I could get used to.

______

So I updated twice. Grayson's Pov, I may take it down later, maybe.

I noticed that there wasn't many comments in the last chapter, that kind of makes me sad. I want to know What you guys are thinking when you are reading my story.

Quick question: Do you think this book is good enough to become a published book?

Please give me your honest opinion.