𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 21𝐬𝐭, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You one pretty ass mothafucka." Kaltain said, staring at Sorin.

Rin opened his eyes and looked at him before closing them back and pulling the covers over his head. Kal snatched the covers off of Rin making him mug and squint his eyes.

"Wake up though, mama. A nigga wanna talk to you." He said, lightly slapping his thigh. "Talk to yo damn self, its 5 am. Leave me alone." Sorin replied, frowning and trying to going back to sleep.

Kaltain left him alone, going to the kitchen to fix him a big bowl of cereal before checking on Aelain. He walked back in the room, cracking the door and sitting on the bed.

He finished eating all the cereal, sitting the bowl on the nightstand before standing up. He went to the front of the bed, grabbing Sorins ankles and dragging him down to the edge of the bed.

"Can I please go back to sleep?" Rin asked making Kal shake his head and lay in between his legs. "Why youn wanna talk to me?" Kaltain said, kissing his neck and putting his hands under his shirt.

"I'm sleepy." Sorin mumbled, rubbing his eyes before fixing his bonnet. "You gon lemme fuck you right quick?" Kaltain asked, looking at him.

"Its too early to be fuckin nd I thought you wanted to talk." Rin said, keeping his eyes closed.

"I do so imma do it while fuckin you. Youn gotta do nothin, go to sleep afta if you want, mamas." Kal said, watching Rin open his eyes and hum. "Remember what I said." Sorin mumbled.

"Aight nd keep yo bonnet on. Ian hittin from the back today." Kaltain said, standing up and untying his sweatpants.

-

"How you get kicked out yo own shit?" Aila asked, laughing and rubbing the back of Neiths neck.

"Ion know but I know that he had to move back in wit me nd mama. They probably had a fight." His sister replied, coughing a bit from laughing too hard.

"D needa get his shit together nd get his house back." Aila said, moving his phone to his other ear when Neith moved his head off of his chest and buried his face in his neck.

"Who was that breathin all hard n shit in the phone?" His sister asked. "Neith, he sleep. He probably finna wake up since its close to 11." Aila responded, scratching his face.

"I am up." Neith mumbled, looking at Aila before closing his eyes back. "Yo head still hurtin?" Aila said, touching his hair and scratching his scalp.

"Yea. Lemme eat you out so it can feel betta." He said.

"Damn, that nigga voice deep and he nasty? Send him my way if youn wa- Bye, don't call me nomo." Aila cut in, hanging up and sitting his phone on the nightstand.

"Why you hung up on ha." Neith asked, sitting up and scratching his head. "Cause she had said to send you ha way." Ai replied, turning the TV on.

"You not gon send me ha way?" Neith said making Aila look at him and frown a little.

"I'll bitch slap the fuck outta you, don't do that." He said, looking at the TV and covering himself up. "Dont even play like that." He continued.